剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
她到底是从哪弄的钱给你付荒坂学费的?
How could she afford to send you to Arasaka Academy anyway?
不想说明一下吗,马丁内斯?
Care to explain, Martinez?
快点讲讲嘛,你妈到底是干什么供你上学的?
Go on. Tell us.How does Mommy pay your way?
夜之城的底层男女
What's any Night City bottomfeeder
有什么赚快钱的方法呢?
do to make a quick eurobuck, huh?
哦!我能想到的也就是些下流♥淫♥贱的勾当了
Oh! A couple of pretty salacious things come to mind.
够了!
Tired of this shit.
-站住,小子,谁说我们完事了?
-Hold on, choom. Who said we were done?
-滚!
-Fuck off!
嗯?
Huh? Oh? What?
哈?
Huh? Ha!
你那是哪来的便宜货?免费芯片?
Got anything slotted?Anime freeware maybe?
啊?
Hmm? Hmm. Aww!
我就知道.
I knew it.
魁臂400系列 可真是功夫芯片中的精华
Nothing like the Strongarms 400 to bring out the best in your kung-fu chipware.
你那还是原生关节?太弱了!
Organic knuckles? Seriously?
还想再试试吗?建议你想报仇还是先装上好点的义体吧
Wanna try me again?I suggest you pack some serious chrome.
或者干脆退学.
Or just drop out.
你知道该选什么.
You know what I'd prefer.
你好,是马丁内斯先生吗?
Mr. Martinez?
我是来通知你葛洛莉亚·马丁内斯的情况的
I'm calling in regards to Gloria Martinez's condition.
-嗯?
-Huh?
-她早上还很稳定的
-She was stable this morning,
但之后她的情况开始一落千丈,目前已过世
but then her vitals began to nosedive really out of nowhere.
但你明明告诉我手术是成功的
But you said the surgery was successful.
是的,不过优♥惠♥套餐我们能做的也就那么多了.
True. But only so much we can do on the discount package.
疲惫成她那样,我早就怀疑她撑不了多久了
Worn down as she was,I doubt she'd had lasted much longer.
看起来应该是工作过度了
Overworked, seemed to me.
总之,这是我们能提供的丧葬方案.
Anyway, I'm supposed to tell you we offer some burial options.
孩子,这就是为什么在夜之城必须注意不能过度劳累
People in Night City want corpo gigs for a reason, kid.
亲爱的顾客,请您节哀顺变
Greetings, valued customer. We are sorry for your loss.
为了能让您在这艰难时期能减少麻烦
To ease things at this difficult time,
我们可以运送逝者的遗体
we can deliver the body of your dearly departed
至府上或丧葬中心
to your home or to a funeral home.
请问您还想了解更多吗?
Would you like to learn more?
我还有得选吗?
I got a choice?
这款预算亲民的自取火葬服务您看合适吗?
Is our budget-friendly cremation service right for you?
这里可以免费自取,您可以当天带逝者回家
Waive those pesky delivery fees and bring your loved one home today.
-你好,马丁内斯女士
-Good day, Mrs. Martinez.
-我们收到了
-We've received a quote for the repairs
-系统维修的明细账单
-to our system infrastructure.
已按照协议将资料发送给您了
As agreed, I've sent you an e-mail with the payment details.
还有,也许您应该多加考虑一下?
Also, perhaps you've had time to think?
请及时联♥系♥我
Do let me know.
你只要联♥系♥我,我们马上就可以开始协商
Just say the word and we'll begin making arrangements
给大卫转学的事项
for David's transfer to another institution.
请注意,如果您想继续家电使用合约
Please note.To maintain your utilities contract,
您需要支付500欧的罚金
you must pay a penalty of 500 euro-dollars
外加逾期款项和滞纳金
in addition to any past due amounts and late fees.
若持续未缴
If you cannot pay by the deadline,
您的供电服务将被关闭
your services will be terminated in the following order…
创伤小组
Trauma Team.
请前方立即让出通路
Clear a path immediately.
-...创伤...
-…medical…
-叮叮,马丁内斯!
-Ding-ding, Martinez!
我又来了,到时间了.
Me again. Time's up.
该交房♥租了
Rent's long past due.
你再他妈的这样我可不止要换门锁
Keep this shit up and I won't just change your lock,
我会直接把你们赶出去
I'll throw your ass out
让你们露宿街头,明白了吗?
on the street. You feel me?
昨天我给你看的植入体,你说能卖♥♥一万?
The implant I showed you,you said you'd take it off me for 10K?
现在六千?你昨天才说一万!
Six now? Said ten yesterday, choom!
拜托,才他妈过了一天而已.
Come on. That's just one fucking day.
咱们可都心知肚明那东西远不止那个价
And we both know that it's worth way more!
当然,我调查过这个,并且我--
Hell yeah, I looked into it, and I--
什么?好啊,去你♥妈♥的♥!混♥蛋♥.
Oh, yeah? Well, fuck you too! Bitch.
(来电:胜男)
我是胜男 听说你妈妈死了
Katsuo here. I heard about your mom.
我知道我该向你致以哀悼
I could offer my sympathies,
但我真的没法同情你
but find it hard to sympathize.
天知道她都忍♥耐了些什么
God only knows what she had to endure
为了把她的白眼狼儿子送进和他无缘的荒坂学院
to send her delinquent son to an Academy he doesn't belong at.
她的那些法子都肮脏得难以言表
Her methods couldn't have been noble
结果死在一场车祸里,太无聊了
if she died in a car accident. So mundane.
但你知道吗?
But you know?
报应。这是一个教训,大卫
Karma. There's a lesson in this, David.
你母亲偏离了她的路妄图跨越阶层,然后她死了
Your mother tried to live beyond her means and died.
前车之鉴,后车之师
Don't make the same mistake.
(访客登门)
搞什么鬼,草,谁啊?
Christ. The hell. Who is that?
是你啊 大卫
David, hey.
那就是斯安威斯坦吗?
That the big bad Sandy?
这座城市没有任何一个警♥察♥或中间人不在搜罗这个美人
Not a badge or fixer in town who's not looking for that beauty.
我告诉过你了...
I told you though…
没人敢从你手上买♥♥这玩意
ain't gonna find anyone that's willing to take it off your hands.
我不是来卖♥♥的
I'm not here to sell.
我想把它装入我的体内,是时候他妈的好好改造一下自己了
I want this fused here.'Bout time I chrome the fuck up.
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表