剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
Who's gone?
吉黑好像把大卫带走了
JK took David with him, looks like.
琦薇 你带曼恩回去
Kiwi! You get Maine out of here.
我知道了
Got it.
我没事…
Don't gotta worry about me--
给我闭嘴 回去!乖乖呆在这!
Yeah, yeah! Be a good boy, and stay!
露西 你跟我一起
Lucy! It's you and me.
有了 两公里 直走
Got him. Mile unchanged,they're straight ahead of us.
刚才那混♥蛋♥使了什么?
What did that creep fire off back there?
像是某种电磁脉冲EMP
Some kind of EMP I think.
琦薇很受影响
Hit Kiwi pretty hard.
我被震了一下 其他倒是还好
It's weird, ringed my bell too but just for a quick minute.
广域脉冲,目标是神经植入体
Wide range and it targets neural implants.
看来是设计成针对黑客的
Designed to neutralize runners clearly.
你看起来好像没事啊
You seem fine?
我不在攻击范围内
I was out of range.
我现在比较担心大卫
I'm more worried about David.
如果那混♥蛋♥再用一次 问题就大了
Specially if that dick pops the EMP again.
杀了他就放不了屁了
He won't pop shit if we zero him.
你不是生气了吧?
You're pissed aren't yah?
有一点
Just a little.
啊,天啊
Ah, Christ.
这是赛博疯子干的,对吧?
It was a fucking tragic cyberpsycho, right?
废话,我们快走
No shit, let's head out.
交给暴恐机动队
Already hailed MaxTac.
那里还有尸体
Hey look, another body.
不要乱跑
Hey, don't wander off, man.
万一遇到了怎么办?
What if you run into the perp?
放心 他们早就走了
Relax. They're long gone.
谁在那里?
Huh? Who's there?!
赛博疯子!
Cyberpsycho!
他拿着枪!
He's armed!
不,不是我…
No! It wasn't me…
把枪放下!
Drop the gun!
别动!
Don't move!
我只是醒来 然后…
I just woke up in here…
放下枪!妈的个赛博疯子!
Drop it, you fucking psycho!
谁在那里?
Who's there?!
发生什么事?
Hey! What happened?!
有赛博疯子!
Got a cyberpsycho!
暴恐机动队 现在!
Raise MaxTac now!
后面有枪声!
Shots fired back here!
混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
暴恐机动队?
What? MaxTac?!
你就他妈的是个怪物
You fucking monster.
等等.不是我♥干♥的!
Wait! I didn't do it!
感觉怎么样?
So what do you think?
很爽,对吧?
A prim high, wasn't it?
与其体验他人的死亡 不如让你经历自己的死
Experiencing your own death instead of the others.
你♥他♥妈♥的逗我呢?
Are you shitting me?!
爽什么?
Prim high?
你就他妈的是个精神病...
You're a fucking psychopath…
我还以为你真是我的粉丝呢!
And here I thought you were a fan!
我的粉丝大部分都是混♥蛋♥疯子
Most of them are whack jobs.
但你是个赛博朋克 对吧?
But you're a real cyberpunk, aren't you?
你是什么目的?
What is it you're after?
在那种地方偷袭我...
Attempting to ambush me like that…
看来肯定是研究过我了
Clearly,you've done your homework.
看过我的其他的作品吗?
Seen my other works perhaps?
比如《边缘人》系列?
Say the Edgerunner series?
看过啊
I have.
你的作品 我几乎全看过
Seen most of your stuff.
哇哦.真是受宠若惊
Wow. I'm flattered!
那你可想过我从何处
Has it ever tickled your curiosity
获得那些赛博疯子的带子?
wondering how I get my hands on so many cyberpsycho scrolls?
什么?
Huh?
你知道吗,所有的军用植入体原型
You see, all military prototypes
都自带了超梦录制装置
come with a built-in braindance scroller.
有些人愿意花很多钱买♥♥这玩意
Some folks are willing to pay through the nose for that kind of material.
你知道你的斯安威斯坦的前主人是谁吗?
Your sandevistan,do you know wore it originally?
詹姆斯♥诺♥瑞斯
James Norris, that's who.
一共杀了27人
All in all, Norris mowed down 27 people.
最后被暴恐机动队收拾掉了
But there where MaxTac finally put an end to his killing streak.
说实话.
Yes. Take my word.
能和这个疯批小队硬碰硬的人可不多
It's not often you find someone who can go toe-to-toe with a Psycho Squad.
那场真的绝了
Oh, my. What a gem.
好久没看得那么爽快
Truly one of the best I've seen in a long while.
我对你也抱有很高的期待
I have stellar expectations for you, too.
你安装上了 还能保持清醒 说实话我很惊讶
And what a marvelous surprise that you haven't snapped already.
副作用会把你逼疯的 到时你就知道了
Fight all you want,the Sandy will drive you mad, eventually.
真令人期待
I cannot wait to capture it.
我不会变成赛博疯子!绝对他妈的不会!
I ain't gonna go psycho! No fucking way!
成为赛博疯子之前 大家都这么说
A common belief that all chrome fiends hold on to desperately.
他们都认为自己会没事
They know they're sane until they're not.
我不会的!
No, not me!
你也会的
Oh, yes, you too.
再和暴恐机动队对阵几次
Another couple of tangos with MaxTac
你的脑袋就会像气球一样爆掉
and your brain will pop like a party baloon.
等等
No, wait.
你不会又要让我回去…
You ain't gonna force me to watch that BD again…
不要,住手!
No, stop!
快停下来!
Cut it out!
不要!住手!
No! Stop!
不许动!
Not an inch!
举起手来...
Hands up…
否则杀了你
Or you die.
我投降
Hmm, you got me!
大卫怎么样?
How is he?
困在超梦里面
He's in a BD, I think.
能把他救出来吗?
Can you get him out?
我正在救
I'm trying.
需要搭把手吗?
Need a hand?
闭上你的臭嘴!
Connot!
行了!
Done!
大卫 你没事吧?
David! Hey, are you okay?
啊,好可惜
Aw, what a shame.
所以,有什么可以为你们效劳的吗?
So? How might I assist you, fine people?
肯定不是来杀我的.毕竟我现在还生龙活虎的.
Not here to kill. I am still alive.
杀不杀 取决于你的表现
It's not off the table.
冷静点,我会全力配合的
Calm down, I wish to cooperate.
那是,你反应倒很快
Yeah, you catch on quick.
那最好不是...
Oh, that better not be…
军用无人机!
Armed drones!
答对了!
Bingo!
马上把他们关了!
Call them off!
爱莫能助喽.
I'm afraid I can't.
你们慢慢玩喽.
Just enjoy the show.
那可是令我骄傲的防弹小玩具 甚至加了定制功能
Custom spec. Fully bulletproof.My pride and joy.
祝你们好运 希望你们能用那把小手♥枪♥打赢哦.
Good luck making a dent with your puny one-shots.
信不信我他妈一枪崩了你!
'Till I need to blow your fucking head off!
那不是聪明的作法
Well, hardly the smartest thing.
即便如此 也不会停止它们 把你们打烂在地 血流成河
It wouldn't stop them from turning you into a bloodstain on my floor.
你最好祈祷这些玩意不会打个没完
You better fucking pray they don't start going open season
因为我他妈要拿你当肉盾
while I'm using you as a meat shield.
你可记得 这里有两台
It's always smart to have a spare.
可恶!
Goddamnit!
糟糕 看来你们被包围了 想投降了吗?
Ah! Seems you're surrounded.Ready to throw in the towel again?
给我闭嘴!露西?
Mouthly shut! Lucy?
我在试了
I'm working on it.
(薄弱短路 上传中)
还需要点时间...
Need more time…
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表