剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表
not a single soul knows of Tanaka's ties
除了我之外 别无他人
to the cyberskeleton project.
是您内部的人吗
An inside job?
不可能
Impossible.
内部人员行动无法做到不留痕迹
No one in the Arasaka subnet moves internally without leaving breadcrumbs.
所以绝对不可能
No. Our theory points outward.
看那个黑客的技术很可能不是公♥司♥的人,应该是边缘行者.
Those skills are bounty's most likely not corporate, an edgerunner.
最适合中间人的完美工作,对吧?
A perfect job for a fixer,wouldn't you agree?
这是正式委托吗?
Is this an official contract?
活捉100万
A cool million for bringing in the runner alive.
人头50万
Half of that for just their head.
成交
We have a deal.
哇,真稀奇,你竟然会主动联♥系♥我,打错了吗?
Whoa. Rare call. Butt dial?Even possible on this?
你好啊,琦薇
Kiwi, hey.
怎么了?
What's up-up?
没,没什么
No, nothing.
只是想问一些事
Just-just a question I need to ask.
什么事啊?
A question?
你知道的,也不是什么大事
Not like, you know. No big deal.
就关于大卫...
Like-like how David's…
大卫啊?挺好的啊
David? Fine, he's fine. For a punk.
刚开始我以为要帮他很多忙
Thought he'd need hand-holding, help,
但现在他成了真正的团队领导者,怪了
but stepped up big. Big leader. Weird.
并且连法拉第也回来找他干活了
And Faraday, we're back on his payroll.
我听说了
Heard, yeah.
如果曼恩看到大卫现在的样子,肯定会惊呆的
Maine'd snap a circ,《zippf, if he saw David.
是啊
Hmm.
你有什么担心的事吗?小露
Some-something on your mind, Luce?
额 .没什么 只要他顺利就好
Hmm? No, no. Like, happy to hear he's holding up, 's all.
为什么还要打电♥话♥问啊?直接过来不就...
Why call? Why? Come see him. Just--
什么?
Huh?
他一直闷闷不乐,一直在等,满脑子都是你
He's moping, waitin', always is.You. Wants you.
想要你回来,一刻也等不了,简直再明显不过了
Wants you back ASAP. So-so-so obvious.
是啊我知道
Yeah, I know.
还是不行吗?
Still a no-no no-go?
嗯,现在还不行.
Nah. No, not yet.
还有些事得处理,但快结束了,用不了多久的
Got something, but can't. Just gotta do it. Won't take long. Not long.
是吗
Okay.
可真♥他♥妈♥神秘啊
Fuckin' mysterious.
在夜之城不要相信任何人
Even-even for you. Won't pry though.
受到背叛是自己的错
Never trust a soul in NC.
我是这么教你的吧?
Was me who taught you.
是啊 你教的,我还记得呢
You? Oh yeah.Remember that.
希望你能快点回来,小露
Look forward to having you round-round again, Luce.
我意思是,天啊,我们需要一个人能管着大卫
Meaning, God, do we need David's handler back.
有那么糟吗,哈?好,回见
That bad, huh? Right. Later.
(访客登门)
是我
Yeah, it's me.
这里有绞肉机喔!你们准备好了吗?
I've got me some.Are you ready to go around?
没子弹了!
Empty!
知道了
Gotcha.
你♥他♥妈♥咋了?
The fuck was that?
我,额...抱歉
I, uh… My bad.
好了,回头见
Alrighty. Be seein' ya.
好
Yeah.
法尔科 我也要下车!
Falco! Let me off too, choom!
好吧,看来只好咱们俩去喝一杯
Well, damn, looks like a party for two.
实际上,我也得去别的地方
Actually, need you to drop me somewhere too.
是吗?真是群扫兴的家伙
Is that so? Pfft. Bunch of killjoys,all of you all.
大卫!
Yo, David!
今天不去派对了吗?
No afterparty today?
你想让我和些老头老太太喝酒吗?
Expect me to drink alone with those old farts?
我也不敢保证自己会比较有趣
I can't promise I'll be any more fun.
别小看自己
You underestimate yourself!
要散散步吗?
You wanna take a walk?
哈?可以啊
Huh? Sure.
太棒了!
Nova!
所以,你没事吧?
So, you been doing okay?
什么意思?
Meaning?
今天怎么回事?
What was that today?
什么怎么回事?
What was what?
你知道我说的什么
You know exactly what I mean.
就呆了一下而已
Froze up, 's all.
但这已经不是第一次了
Been freezin' up a lot lately.
你以为我没发现吗?
Think I don't notice?
请止步
Don't walk.
我很好.
I'm fine.
不要小看女人的眼力哦
A woman's eyes can be shrewd.
哪里有什么女人?
What woman?
闭嘴啦!
Pfft. Shut up!
没有人比我更关心你了,你是知道的
You know, ain't no one I watch as close as I watch you.
说啊,大卫,你到底怎么了?
Come on, David. What's the matter?
没事
It's nothing.
放屁,快说实话吧.
Cut the shit, please.
跟你没关系,丽贝卡
It's not your problem, Becca.
怎么他妈的可能没有.
Like hell it's not.
我可是每天都把命交在你手里
I put my life in your hands daily.
我知道.
I know.
我一直在想.
I've been thinking.
暂时改用轻型义体吧
Go light on your chrome for a while.
你不用担心,我会罩着你的!
Don't you worry. I've got your back!
你吗?
Is that right?
我现在可是认真的
I'm being serious right now.
记得杀掉我哥的那个赛博疯子吗?
Remember the ally psycho that zeroed my bro?
当然记得
'Course.
我...
I…
我真的不想看到你变成那样
I can't see you end up like him.
好吧.
Yeah.
该死的荒坂还在派黑客出来?
Damn 'Saka still sending in runners?
最后一个,最后一个
Last one. Last one.
和情报吻合
Intel says last.
安保解除.
Security neutralized. And la-di-da.
芝麻开门.
Door's wide-wide open.
怎么?你是什么人?不,等等!
Hm? What? No, no. Wait!
大卫?大卫收到请回复.
David? David, copy?
听着,你不是一个人,你那还有别人
Heat sig. You, there, not alone.With someone.
朝你的方向移♥动♥中
On you. Right on you.
马上离开那,快点.
Get out. Out of there.
大卫.你听得见吗,快点啊.
David. Copy. Come on.
等一下…
But why?
回复啊,大卫,回复啊.
Talk to me. Talk, David, talk.
额,好的
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
怎么了?聋了?出什么事了?
What? Deaf? Comms jam. What?
有人冲你过去了
Someone, headed straight for you.
处理好了
I handled it.
处理好了?不错,不错,干得漂亮
You did? Cool. Cool. Good.
我现在出去
Leaving. On my way.
(荒坂学院)
大卫!
David!
早上好啊,小子.
Morning, cupcake
大夫…
Doc.
症状消退了?
Symptoms letting up a dial?
是…
Yeah.
什么时候开始的?
When they start?
什么?
What?
手抖 眩晕 恶心 反正就是不寻常的症状.
Shaky hands, dizziness, nausea.Usual suspects.
有一阵子了
A little while ago.
刚刚开始的时候你就应该直接告诉我的
Shoulda handled it the sec they appeared.
感觉不是什么太大问题.
Didn't seem like a big deal.
看来副作用终究还是找上你了啊,大卫
All this chrome's catching up with you, Davey.
当然,我真没想到你竟然能撑这么久
I mean, shit still blows my mind you kept it together this long.
无所谓了,为什么是现在发作?
剧集 | 赛博朋克:边缘行者(2022) | 导航列表