They're sending an undercover unit to raid the farm!
完蛋了
Fudge!
彻底完蛋了
Fudge bars!
你绕到后面去
You go round the back.
皮普
Psst! Pip!
他们走不了太远 - 我们行动
They can't have gone far. - All right. Let's go.
你到底在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我把鲍比的精♥子♥给了你
I gave you Bobby's sperm for you,
不是让你到处乱丢的
not for you to give it away all over the place!
我的天... - 没有到处 而且是匿名的
What the...? - It wasn't all over the place! It was anonymous!
是吗 因为你的闺蜜小维
Oh, really? Because your bestie Viv handed
直接把它放在了我们的冷藏箱里交给了康斯坦丝
it straight over to Constance in one of our coolers!
什么
What the hell?!
我把贴纸撕了
OK, look, I took the stickers off,
而且像我们这样的冷藏箱谁都有
OK? Everyone's got cooler bags like ours.
那给奶牛受精用的吸管呢 每个人都有吗
What about cow insemination straws ― everyone got those?
你知道吗 我根本不想要额外的负担
OK, you know what ― I didn't even want an extra load, OK?
我很高兴只拿了一点
I was happy with one load, but, no,
但是你想要更多
you had to go and get more
因为你想和鲍比上♥床♥
because you want to get it on with Bobby.
你说谎
That's a lie!
我讨厌他
I hate Bobby!
嘘 嘘
Shh! Shh!
你们...
All of you...
简直是彻头彻尾的蠢材
are absolute fuckwits!
你蠢是因为你疯了
You're a fuckwit because you got dickmatised.
你蠢是因为你让她像精♥子♥银行那样对待你
You're a fuckwit because you let her use you like a sperm ATM.
还有你
And you.
你是他们之中最大的蠢材
You're the biggest fuckwit of them all.
你有没有想过如果你怀孕了会怎么样
Did you even think what would happen if you got pregnant?
我们回不去了 现在不行 永远都不行
We can't go back, not now, not ever.
杰克森喜欢这个农场
Jackson loved this farm.
而你却像出♥卖♥♥♥他一样出♥卖♥♥♥了这里
And you give it away like you gave him away.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥他
I did not give Jackson away.
你叫了检疫员来抓他
You called the quarantine officers on him.
因为我的孩子死了 杰克森也病了
Because my baby died! Jackson was sick.
你失去了你的哥哥 我失去了我的整个人生
You lost your brother; I lost my whole life.
听着 这一切由他而起 - 什么
Look, this all started with him. - What? - OK?
他往那走 我们待在这里 顺便找个借口
He goes that way; we stay here, think of an excuse,
等事情过去 他们就找不到我们的把柄了
wait it out, and they've got nothing to pin on us.
非法的人类精♥子♥
Except illegal human sperm
在我们的奶牛授精管里 我们不能回去
in our cow insemination straw. We can't go back.
给我 给我
Give! Give!
你好
Hel-Hello?
朋友 崛起 反抗吧
Rise, friend. Rise.
向南37.7870度
37.7870 degrees south.
向东175.2793度
175.2793 degrees east.
保证安全
Stay safe.
你记下了吗
Did you get it?
等一下 那是个男人的声音
Wait, was that a man's voice?
为什么是男人的声音 这里没有别的男人了
Why is there a man's voice? There are no other men.
现在有了
There are now.
我们要找到他们
And we're gonna find them.
来吧
Come on.
我们没有别的选择了
It's not like we have a choice.
皮普 快把我们弄出去
Goddam it, Pip! Just get us out of here!
我们会死的
My God! We're gonna die!
经期节 - 什么是经期节
Sync Fest. - What's Sync Fest?
这是一年一度庆祝月经的节日
It's an annual celebration of menstruation.
你还有胆量来这
You've got some nerve showing up here.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
杰米和孩子在一起 活蹦乱跳的
Jaime, with child, rip, flourishing.
亚历克斯 她很欣赏你
Alex, oh, she admires you.
你只需做出明智的选择
All you have to do is make the right choices.
你认识她 对吗
You know her, don't you?
应该怎么做
How?