艾利克斯 天哪 - 你也会电到皮普的
Alex, Jesus! - You're electrocuting Pip too!
可把我给疼的
Fucking ow!
对不起 - 鲍比
Sorry. - Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby!
妈的 有人来了
Oh shit Someone's coming!
走 快走啊 快啊
Go! Move! Go, go, go, go!
糟了
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
我的天 莱恩
Oh my God. Lane!
你们待在这儿 我去请求支援
You stay here, and I'll go get help.
别走开 - 好的
Stay. - Uh, OK.
现在怎么办 - 莱恩
Now what? - Lane!
你先拿着这条项链
Now you take this necklace.
莱恩 - 艾利克斯 现在怎么办
Lane. - Alex, now what?
莱恩
Lane!
我们知道他要去哪 - 醒醒 醒醒
We know where he's going. - Wake up. Wake up.
我们得比他先到那儿
We've just gotta get there before he does.
有人吗
Hello!
嘿 是我啊
Hey, it's me!
嘿
Hey!
你说一声 起来 朋友
You said, 'Rise, friend.'
我 这位朋友就来了
Well, here I am ― your friend!
有人吗
Hello!
人呢
Anybody?
嘿 我叫鲍比 我支持宪♥章♥运动
Hey, my name is Bobby, and I'm an O'Connor .
拜托 我是幸存者
Please! I'm a survivor.
拜托
Please.
快开开门
Please. Please.
该死的推拉门
Stupid sliding door.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody?
是我
Hello, it's me.
在吗
Hello?
鲍比 - 什么 不
Bobby! - What?! No!
快走开 这是我的安全区
Go away! This is my safe place.
你那么小声做什么
Why are you whispering? - Shh!
因为他们听得见你
Because they will hear you.
那我们应该去哪儿 - 他妈的离远点
Where else are we supposed to go, huh? - Away the fuck from me!
不 我们同舟共济
Oh, no, we're in this together.
放屁 你们谁都不在乎我
Bullshit! You don't give a fuck about me ― any of you!
你们在乎的不过是利己的计划
All you care about are the plans for yourselves,
拜托你们别扯上我
so keep me out of it and keep―
打扰了
Excuse me...
那个携带军用致命武器的人
person with lethal military-grade weapon,
你是蓄意
was it your intention to
想杀掉我们当中的男人还是杀光我们
just kill the male I-in our group or all of us?
皮普 - 干嘛
Pip! - What?
我要是杀了自己发誓要保护的人 岂不是犯傻
I'd be pretty stupid to kill the kind I've sworn to protect.
啥 - 然而你…
What? - You, on the other hand...
什么
What?
我们在这不安全
We're not safe here.
可这是我的安全区 - 并不是
B-But this is my safe place. - No, it's not.
什么
What?
毒气 他们在毒死我们
Gas. They're gassing us.
谁
Who?
什么 - 为啥啊
What? - Why?
把嘴遮实 当心点
Cover your mouths. Look out.
出不去啊
There's no way out!
你
You...
过来
here.
给 拿着吧 - 好的
Here. Take this. - OK.
加油 - 你是下一个 快点
Come on! - You're next. Quick!
救我 快啊 - 快啊
Help! Come on. - Come on!
好吧
All right.
我拉住你了
Come on. I've got you.
拉住我的手 撑住
Grab my hand! Come on!
你跟你妈一个样子 你们都不懂得何时该放弃
You're just like your mum. You never know when to quit.
什么 你是谁
What? Who are you?
不
No!
不
No!
别 快回来
No! Come back!
艾利克斯 抓紧啊 快拉上来了 撑住
Alex, come on! It's getting higher! Come on!
不
No!
不 我们必须得回去
No! No, we have to go back!
别 艾利克斯 她已经走了 快
No, Alex. She's gone. Come on!
毒气还在散漫 - 她知道一些我母亲的事
The gas is still coming. - She knows something about my mother!
走 走 快走 - 去哪
Go, go, go, go! - Where?
无所谓 先离开这
It doesn't matter. Just keep moving.
嗷 你踢我 - 很好
Ow! You kicked me! - Good.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说...很好
I said... good.
这种时候了...你要这么做吗 鲍比
You wanna...You wanna do this now, Bobby?
不 皮普 我们不能这么做 - 继续前进
No, Pip, we're not doing this now. - Keep moving!
你有什么想对我说的吗
You wanna say something to me?
不 我没什么可说的
No. I have nothing to say to you.
如果你愿意 我们可以靠拳头摆平这事的
We can settle this with our fists, if you want.
什么
What?
你这种人
Isn't that what your kind
不就这么解决问题吗 互相殴打
do when there's a problem? You hit each other.
什么叫我这种人
My kind?
男人 如果我们是男人 不就会好好打一架吗
Men! If we were men, wouldn't we just have a good old punch-up?
皮普 这事能不能以后再说
Pip, can you please talk about this later?
不能
No!
等坏种长大了 日后就是祸害
If we let bad seeds sit, they fester into landmines.
闭上嘴吧 皮普 快走
Just shut the fuck up, Pip, and move!
嗷 - 又怎么了
Ow! - What now?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我被卡住了
I'm stuck.
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
我被卡住了 你们聋了吗 - 收腹
I'm stuck! Are you deaf? - Well, suck in!
我努力收腹了
I am sucking in!
见鬼 我们都被困住了 - 我会死在这的
Oh God. Fuck. We're so fucked! - I'm gonna die in here!
那就这么定了 我们出去的时候
It's settled, then. When we get out of here,
我送你一拳 然后我们继续赶路
I'll give you one free hit, and then we can move on.
天呐 这样没用
Oh my God! It doesn't work like that!
见鬼
Fuck that bullshit!
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
伙计们 帮我摇一摇
Guys! Help me shake it!
拜托 只有这样才能出去
Come on, it's our only way out of here!
等等 这个主意行吗
Wait, is this a good idea?
我的背
Ow, my back.
见鬼
Shit.
求你了
Please!
帮帮我
Please help.
这是...
What...
什么...
the actual...
玩意...
fuck...?
请帮帮我
Please help.
站住 就站在那 - 不许乱动
Halt! Stop right there! - Don't fucking move.
把手放在我能看见的地方 - 退下
Put your hands where I can see them! - Stand down.
我的三只小猪
Ah! My three little piggies.
谢谢你们把我的东西送回来
Thank you for returning my new acquisition.
这些家伙想去找个新朋友
The guys have been looking forward to a new friend.
求你了
Please.
可是我们把你... - 弄得半死...
But we left you... - half-dead...
你们把我又戳又电
after being bitten and electrocuted...
很残忍♥
Brutal.
无缘无故地残忍♥打我
in a brutal, unprovoked, beating.
我处在妊娠晚期 我能说什么呢 我是个战士
Me in my third trimester... What can I say? I'm a fighter.
你是的
You are.