走啊 兄弟
Yeah! Let's go, brother!
第一天
第二天至第七天
第八天至第十四天
第十五天至第三十天
第2920天
# 我看到翠绿的树木 #
# I see trees of green, #
# 也看到红艳的玫瑰 #
# Red roses too. #
# 看到它们为了你我 #
# I see them bloom... #
# 而盛放 #
# For me and you. #
# 我心想 #
# And I think to myself, #
# 这是多么美妙的世界 #
# 'What a wonderful world.' #
# 我看到湛蓝的天空 #
# I see skies of blue, #
# 洁白的云朵 #
# Clouds of white, #
# 明亮神圣的天空 #
# Bright blessed day, #
# 深邃庄严的夜晚 #
# Dark sacred night. #
# 我心想 #
# And I think to myself, #
# 这是多么美妙的世界 #
# 'What a wonderful world.' #
# 多彩的彩虹 #
# The colours of the rainbow, #
# 在天空中多么美妙 #
# So pretty in the sky, #
# 路过人的脸庞 #
# Are also on the faces #
# 也是那么可爱 #
# Of people going by. #
# 我看到朋友们互相握手 #
# I see friends shaking hands, #
# 说着 "你好吗" #
# Saying, 'How do you do?' #
# 他们实际在说 #
# They're really saying, #
# 我爱你 #
# 'I love you.' #
# 我听到婴儿啼哭 #
# I hear babies cry. #
# 看着他们成长 #
# I watch them grow. #
# 他们会学到很多 #
# They'll learn much more #
# 我所不知道的事情 #
# Than I'll ever know. #
# 我心想 #
# And I think to myself, #
# 这是多么美妙的世界 #
# 'What a wonderful world.' #
# 这是多么美妙的世界 #
# What a wonderful world. #
棒极了
Great.
哭得更凶一点 小孩 这些烂事会越来越糟的
Cry harder, kid. Shit's gonna get worse.
你干嘛要这样 - 我为什么不能这样
Why are you like this? - Why aren't you like this?
这他妈是啥 泡的是草和屎吗
What the fuck is that ― grass and shit stew?
还给我 - 伙计们 - 不给
Hey! Give it back! - Guys! - Nah!
你别再说"伙计们"了 杰米 这词很敏感
You don't say 'guys' any more, Jamie. It's triggering.
"伙计们"现在成了敏感词了
'Guys' is a trigger word now?
亚历克斯 听着 别找皮普麻烦了
Alex, look, just leave Pip alone.
不要 杰米 你没听到吗
No, Jamie. Didn't you hear?
康健协会用敏感词解决了一切事情
Wellness has fixed everything with trigger words.
别吵吵了 莱恩来了
I said shush! Lane is here.
西洛谷的女人们...
Women of Hiro Valley...
姐♥妹♥们♥... - 在
sisters... - Yes.
幸存者们 - 在
...survivors. - Yes!
八年前的今天 病毒夺走了全世界男人的生命
Eight years ago today, the virus took all the world's men.
我们的父亲
Our fathers,
兄弟
brothers,
朋友
friends,
我们的爱人
our lovers,
我们的儿子
our sons.
给我们心划上难以磨灭的伤痕
Our hearts are forever scarred,
但是回溯过去的时代已经过去了
but the time for harking back is over.
对
Yes!
八年间
In eight years,
瞧瞧我们创造了什么 - 对
look what we've built. - Yes!
教育
Education.
全民健康保障
Heathcare for all.
经期假 强制性的
Menstruation leave ― mandatory.
病毒也许会夺走我们的男人
The virus may have taken our men,
但是不会夺走我们的潜能
but it will not take our potential!
我的
Mine!
对
Yes!
抓住未来 - 抓住未来
Carpe futurum! - Carpe futurum!
感谢女神 我们有种子
Thanks to the goddess, we have seed.
我们不是有福的吗 - 有
Are we not blessed? - Yes!
这个嘛...
Well...
过去的创伤让我们变得脆弱吗 - 没有
Does our past trauma make us weak? - No!
变得容易上当 是的 - 闭嘴
Gullible, yes. - Shut up!
好了 亚历克斯 来 我们走 - 怎么了
OK, Alex, come on. We are going. - What?
有一天 通过康健协会... - 别 别
One day, through wellness... - Don't. Don't!
我们会战胜这种病毒... - 我们走
...we will overcome this virus... - We're going.
真正创造出...
...and truly create...
你在出洋相 - 你想看洋相吗
You're making a scene! - Oh, you wanna see a scene?
一个勇敢 崭新的世界 - 不 不 不 不要
...A brave, new well world! - No, no, no, no, no, don't!
那不是我的 不是
That's not mine. It's not.
做最好的你自己 做自♥由♥的自己
Be your best. Be free.
靠... 别 别 别
Oh, sh... No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
这些是新的
These are new.
释放你内在的善良
好令人振奋啊
So uplifting.
字体真垃圾
The fonts are shit.
袭击镇长是一种天赐的罪行
Assault of the mayor is a blissable offence.
我太抱歉了
Oh, I am so sorry,
警官
Constable.
别那样叫我 - 什么 警官吗
Don't call me that. - What? Constable?
你厌倦过这样做吗
Do you ever get sick of this?
你这个可悲的小杂种
You miserable little shit.
我时常厌倦这个被权力冲昏头脑的混♥蛋♥
I'm constantly sick of this power-drunk arsehole.
第七次的幸运 二 三 四...
Seventh time lucky. 2-3-4...
现在 闲话少说 我们来抽冬季繁殖的签
Now, without further ado, the Winter Repopulation Draw!
三 二 零 零
3-2-0-0.
我的天
Oh my God.
一颗种子找不到比这更好的花♥园♥了
A seed could not find a finer garden.
二 三 四 二
2-3-4-2.
二 三 四 二
2-3-4-2.
不 是我朋友 我最好的朋友
No, that's my friend. It's my best friend.
怎么了
What up?
我在想...
I was thinking...
你觉得我们哪天能
Do you think that maybe sometime we could...
出去过个周末吗
go away for a weekend?
对不起 但是你鼻子一侧
Sorry, but you have the
有一颗特大的黑头
biggest blackhead on the side of your nose.
你为什么那么做 - 做什么
Why do you do that? - Do what?
扰乱那个时刻
Twist the moment.
我不知道 - 发生什么了
I dunno. - What's going on?
为什么门锁着 - 为了安全
Why is the door locked? - Security purposes.
当停止回看 即开始治愈
你想干嘛 - 为什么时间这么久
What do you want? - Why's it taking so long?
我马上就搞定
I'll be done in a minute.
搞定我免于受罚 还是搞定在我头上来一枪
Done getting me off or done shooting me in the head?
扰乱那个时刻会怎样呢
How's that for twisting the moment?
老天爷 - 除非...
Jesus. - Unless...
你不想那么做然后说出我们做了什么
you wanna not and say we did.
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
所以别装作我们像正常人一样
So stop dangling dirty weekends
可以过下流的周末 快点动手吧
like we're normal people and get on with it.
是什么让你更湿
What gets you wetter ―
我还是那把枪
me or that gun?
这太操蛋了
This is fucked.
这就是我一直想告诉你的
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
我们
Us.
我们完蛋了
Us is fucked.
慢慢地释放精♥液♥
Release the semen slowly.
我已经很小心了 - 五个土豆
I am doing it slowly. - Five potato,
四个土豆...
four potato...
三个土豆 两个土豆 一个土豆
three potato, two potato, one potato.
别推那么快 慢点
Ooh, don't pull it out so fast! Slowly.
慢慢地
Slowly.
很好
Nice.
看到了吗 美好的一天
See? Happy days.
你第一次授精