And then what?
放它们出去 - 多说点
Let them out. - Yeah. Tell me more.
最近不怎么下雨
Well, rain's been scarce recently,
我只能拌点青贮饲料
so I had to mix in some silage.
别是青贮饲料啊
Not the silage.
一半青贮饲料 一半干草
Half silage, half hay.
问问我过得怎么样
Ask me about my day.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
我又要有一个小孩了
I'm gonna have another baby.
是真的
It's true.
我们又要组建家庭了
We're gonna be a family again.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好 - 亚历克斯在哪
Yes, hello. - Where's Alex?
不造 我以为她和你在一起
I dunno. I thought she was with you.
没啊 她为什么会和我在一起 我去看医生了
No. Why would she be with me? I was at the doctors.
有个委员会议
Well, I had a pressing committee meeting.
我负责餐饮
I was in charge of catering.
亚历克斯
Alex!
小亚
Al?
卧♥槽♥
Oh shit!
这是我的好浴巾
That's my good towel.
亚历克斯 - 亚历克斯
Alex! - Alex!
这个地方
This place.
这个破地方
This whole shitty place.
看 妈 他们又"祝福"我了
Look, Ma, they blissed me again.
但我有新招来捣乱了
But I found a new way to mess with them.
你知道什么呢
What do you care?
他们烫过了你
They permed you.
她不在这
She's not here. I think
我们开车去找她吧
we need to get in the truck and look for her.
她不会这么折磨我们的
She would not look this hard for us.
搞什么 皮普
What the fuck, Pip?
咋了嘛 好多人都死在冰箱里
What? People die in fridges and freezers all the time.
你有没有想过
Have you thought about
如果她真的死了你怎么办
what happens to you if she does turn up dead?
如果我们任由"被祝福"的朋友死了
OK? They're not gonna promote
就不能被升职了
someone who's left her blissed friend to die.
皮普 等等
Pip! Wait up.
小心 小心
Be careful. Be careful!
小
Be caref...
什么东西
What was that?
是亚历克斯吗
Was that Alex?
告诉我不是亚历克斯 - 不是亚历克斯
Tell me that wasn't Alex. - That wasn't Alex.
你刚才是不是杀了亚历克斯 - 没有
Did you just kill Alex? - No!
是羊
It was a goat.
听上去不像是羊啊
That didn't sound like a goat!
我们都没有羊
We don't even have any goats!
亚历克斯
Alex?
不不不不 别是亚历克斯
Oh no! Oh no, no, no, no. Not Alex.
别死 千万别死
Don't be dead. Please don't die.
我们得统一口径
OK, we need to get our story straight.
我们都在家
OK. We were both in the house,
我正在做美味又健康的
and I was making a delicious and
羽衣甘蓝石榴沙拉当晚饭
nutritious kale and pomegranate salad for dinner
然后我们听到了尖叫和撞击声
when, we heard a screech and a thump,
我说 我的天哪 怎么回事
and I said, 'Oh my goddess. What was that?'
你怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
藜麦和石榴
Quinoa and pomegranate?
藜麦吃起来像阴毛
Quinoa tastes like grassy pubes.
我去
Holy shit.
谁啊
Who that?
你
You have...
你 我以为
You, you were... I thought
伙计们 你们干了啥
What did you guys do?
我们不说"伙计"了 - 她看上去死了
We don't say 'guys' any more. - She looks dead.
把她翻过来 - 你去翻
Flip her over. - You flip her over.
怂货
Fucking pussies.
小姐姐
Hey, lady.
醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
不是吧
It can't be.
不会有 - 是的
There aren't any. - It is.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
是粘了假胡须的吧
It... It's one of those fake stick-on beards.
不是粘上去的
Not stick-on.
他们用胶水 - 不是胶水 哥们
They use glue. - It's not glue, dude.
我来判断
I'll be the judge of that.
我们不能再说哥们了
We don't use 'dude' any more.
来吧 - 我会的
Go ahead. - I will.
请便
Well, be my guest.
我不会请便的 因为你一点也不让人方便
I would never be your guest, cos you would be a terrible host.
卧♥槽♥
Oh shit.
他叫鲍比
His name is Bobby.
操
Fuck!
他知道一些事
He knows things.
妈 - 她是关键
Ma? - She was the key.
我们一直这么给牛做 我不会和你睡的
We do this with the cows all the time. I don't wanna sex you;
我只是想要你的精♥液♥
I just want your sperms, OK?
不告诉她们不好 - 别这么做
It's unwell not to tell them. - Look, don't do this now.
如果我们现在不干 她们会惩罚我们的
If we don't do this now, they'll punish us.
如果我们现在不干
If you don't do this now,
她们就不让我抽奖了
they could suspend my place in the lottery,
我努力了很久了 皮普
and I've tried for so long, Pip.
你们在这啊
Ah! There you are.
你好 - 欢迎
Hello. - Welcome.
我把水壶放上了 好吗
I'll put the jug on, shall I?