不 看看 那根骨头吃完了吗
No, but look. Is that finished?
因为骨头上还有很多肉
Because there's so much meat on the bone.
你算什么东西 我妈吗
What are you, my mother?
如果你妈不败家 你就当我是你妈
If your mother wasn't a wastrel, then yes.
我妈是个圣人
My mother was a saint.
谁会用"败家"这种字眼骂人
And who says 'wastrel'? It's not even a fucking word.
这字眼当然不好听 不然我为什么这样说
It absolutely is a word, otherwise why would I use it?
然后她就...
And then, OK, so then she...
她就自愿把他交出来了
she just handed him over on her own accord,
现在她的朋友们该受烫刑了
and now her friends, they're gonna get permed.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 - 那他为什么还愿意和她讲话
Mm-hm. - How's he still talking to her?
我不知道 因为他连我看都没看...
I don't know, because he didn't even look at me,...
他从不正眼看人...
He's not looking at anyone...
大多数人看见我的脸
and most people look at my face.
除了她 - 倒点酒 杯子空了
except her. - Hello? I'm empty.
她的脸完美又对称
She has, like, this perfect, symmetrical face,...
是的
Yeah.
她真的很适合刘海 我也有...
and she really suits her fringe, and I also have...
如果我也剪个刘海 我俩的脸就一样了
if I do this way, and then that way, it's also the same face.
她的裙子真时尚 - 是的
Oh, and her dress is so sharp. - Mm. Yeah, yeah.
那是我的裙子
It's my dress.
我为她选的 - 真的吗 我...
I chose it for her. - Really? I...
我不记得你穿过那条裙子
have no memory of you ever wearing that dress.
你说我要不要剪刘海
I was gonna say, do you think that I would suit a fringe?
我觉得我该剪刘海
I think I might get a fringe.
你该剪刘海 - 没错
You should get a fringe. - Yeah.
没错 - 你该剪个刘海
Yep. - You should get a fringe.
我们都该剪个刘海
Yeah. We should all get fringes.
我们的客人们看起来相处融洽
Our guests of honour seem to be getting on so well.
不过我想问 皮普...
But I wonder, Pippi,...
你知道鲍比和你最好的朋友杰米睡了吗
do you know Bobby slept with your best friend Jaime?
不 不 不 他们俩没睡
No. No, no, no. They didn't sleep together.
什么"睡了" 我进去了
'Slept with'? I came in a cup.
干杯
Ooh! Cheers.
闭嘴
Shut up!
女神赐予我们
The goddesses have showered us
这些奖励
with bounty.
皮帕雷拉现在充满了欲望
Pippa-rella here is ripe with lust.
莱恩 我很抱歉
Lane, I...I'm so sorry.
对不起 我让你误解了
I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
我们并没有在一起
We're not together or anything.
我们不是... - 不 不 不
We're not... - No. No, no, no.
我为你强烈的欲望感到高兴
I'm so happy for your abundant desire.
我想和你一起分享...
I want to share it with you...
前戏
the foreplay,
挑逗
the flirting,
招摇
the flaunting.
你为我们贡献了晚餐和表演 对吗
You've gifted us with dinner and show, haven't they?
对不对 米歇尔
Haven't they, Michelle?
是的... - 我喜欢那些表演
Ye... - I love shows.
我喜欢那些表演 - 我很怀念
I love shows. - Miss 'em.
我也一样
Same.
你呢
Don't you?
表演不精彩的话就不该拿上台
Can't very well promise a show and then not deliver on it.
你能吗 米歇尔
Can you, Michelle?
不 你不能... - 不
No, you ca... - No.
皮普 我亲爱的皮普
Pippi, my sweet apple pip,
拥抱你强烈的欲望
embrace your abundance
和我们一起分享吧
and share it with us.
我们想让你们这对鸳鸯互吻
We want you two lovebirds to kiss.
我们都想让你俩互吻
We all want you to kiss.
今夜如此独特 来吧
It's a special night, so come on.
轻吻一下
Give us a little kiss.
亲吻
Kiss.
亲吻
Kiss.
亲吻
Kiss.
亲吻
Kiss.
亲吻 亲吻
Kiss. Kiss.
亲吻 亲吻
Kiss. Kiss.
你做得很对
Boo! You've gotta do it properly.
你该用舌头
You've gotta use tongue.
舌头
Tongue.
舌头
Tongue.
舌头 舌头
Tongue. Tongue.
舌头 舌头
Tongue. Tongue.
舌头 舌头 舌头
Tongue. Tongue. Tongue.
把他放倒 帮我压着他
Whoa! Put him down! Help me hold him.
放开我 - 你们在干嘛
Fuck off me! - What are you doing?
见鬼
Fuck.
你们在干什么 - 让他闭嘴
What are you doing?! - Shut him up.
去你的
Fuck you.
嘘
Shh.
莱恩 不 - 拜托
Lane, no! - Oh, come on.
一整晚你都在
You've been teasing us
戏弄我们
all evening.
不 不要
No, don't.
我们可以帮你把他弄硬
We can make him hard for you.
幸运的小子 如果他不愿意就不会硬
Lucky boy. He wouldn't get hard if he didn't want it.
上了他 - 你说什么
Fuck him. - What?!
什么
What?
我说...
I said...
上了他 - 皮普 不
fuck him. - Pip, no!
你醉了 你们都醉了
You're drunk. You're all drunk.
这是为了你 皮帕雷拉
This is for you, Pippa-rella.
为了最好的你 庆祝你的强欲
For your optimal self, celebrate your abundance.
想怎么做都可以
Take what you want.
我不...我不...
I don't... I don't...
要么你放肆做
Either you take what you want,
要么你根本就配不上我的赏赐
or you don't deserve my gifts,
也不配当我的座上宾
your seat at my table.
可是你说过... 啊
But you said that... Ah!
假装他愿意 和他做 不然我就烫你的朋友
Fuck him like he wants you to, or I perm your friends.
做吧
Do it.
皮普
Pip.
皮普 皮普
Pip. Pip.
皮普 - 你在干什么
Pip. - What are you doing?!
你真是个好女孩
There's a good girl.
不 - 为什么不
No. - No?
去你的
Go fuck yourself.
你刚才说什么
What did you say to me?
一直以来 我以为你想改变世界
All this time, I thought you wanted to change the world.
可你只是想重铸那个高高在上的旧身份
But you just wanted to rebuild the old one with you at the top.
你那么优雅 迷人
You're elegant, you're charming.
你耍把戏的技术能得10分
Your skin game's a 10.
可你也是个老古板...
But you're also a cliché...
一个渴慕权力
a power-hungry,
干瘪的老婊♥子♥
shrivelled, old bitch.
你在我眼里失去了光环
I just don't see your appeal anymore.
你们呢
Do you?
康斯坦丝
Constance.
把皮普和她的朋友们永远解放了吧
Take Pip to be forever freed with her friends.
不
No.
看看 我怎么说的 - 康斯坦丝 快点
See? See what I mean? - Constance, now.
我命令现在 - 好的 女士
I mean right now. - Yes, ma'am.
立刻带她和其他人受烫刑
Perm her right this second with the others
然后带回来让我看看
and bring 'em all back so I can see!
我需要支援 我需要支援
I need back-up, I need back-up.
不 放开我 别动他 鲍比
No! Get off me. Don't take him. Bobby!
皮普 - 再来些酒
Pip! - More wine!