# 我狂舞不止 #
# I'ma dance around,
# 你知道我有当权者撑腰 #
you know I'm connected to the powers that be.
# 艾丽 你可抓不住我的把柄 #
# Like Ali, you ain't got nothing on me.
# 你害我吃牢饭 请问这里叫地狱吗 #
# You put my tail in jail. Is this a place called hell?
# 在周六的晚上不择手段 #
# Wheelin' and dealin' on a Saturday night.
# 暗战前压抑的冲动 #
# Caught between a calling and a stitched-up fight.
# 在此休整的鸟儿 旋即飞往地狱 #
# Brushing birds that travel hell outta here.
# 看见我了吗 不熟悉我吗 #
# Can you see me in your eyes? Don't you know who I am?
# 不熟悉我吗 #
♪ Don't you know who I am? ♪
你今天做的事 我难以想象那对你来说有多难
What you did today ― I can't imagine how hard that was for you.
你不会伤害他们吧
You're not gonna hurt them, right?
一切都会像你说的那样恢复正常是吗
Everything will go back to the way it was, like you said?
我向你保证
You have my word.
你今晚要参加我们的集♥会♥
You'll stay here tonight for our annual SyncFest.
我要参加吗
I'm coming to that?
为什么不呢 皮普
Why, Pippi,
你是我们的座上客
you are the guest of honour.
把你的上衣给我
Hey, give me your top.
乱♥伦♥ - 快点 快把你上衣给我
Incest. - Come on, just give me your top.
烦人
Fuck.
好了
OK, yeah.
你知道你是个混♥蛋♥麦盖弗吧
You're a shit MacGyver, you know that?
对 而你一事无成
Yeah, well, you're a do-nothing bitch.
好
Ok.
我觉得你本应该抓住一头
I think you were supposed to hold on to one end.
你没吃臭鸡蛋吧
You haven't been eating bad eggs, have you?
我看我的幸运女孩们等不及想永久地解脱了
I see my lucky girls can't wait to be forever free.
那些程序一定会让你很激动
You must be so excited about the procedure.
你能否脱下其余衣物
If you could remove the rest of your clothes,
内衣 首饰
underwear, jewellery,
穿上这个
and put these on.
好 莱恩
OK, Lane.
我听你的好吗 我不会反抗你
You got me, all right? I won't fight you.
请脱去衣衫 首饰 穿上这个
Please remove your clothes, jewellery, and put these on.
杰米很无辜
Jaime's got nothing to do with it.
你必须放她走 - 必须...
You have to let her go. - Have to...
我为什么必须
Why do I have to?
因为她怀孕了
Because she's pregnant.
老天 恭喜
Oh my Goddess. Congratulations.
皮普皮普没和我说
Pip didn't say.
我没告诉她
I didn't tell her.
你一定...
Oh, you must have had such...
和你的房♥客玩得很开心
...fun with your house guest.
皮普在哪 - 不关你事
Where is Pip? - Not your concern.
我得和她谈谈 - 她和我谈了
Well, I need to talk to her. - She talked to me.
她要求让一切恢复正常
She asked for everything to go back to the way it was.
她在哪
Where is she?
我感觉你语气不太好
I'm sensing a tone in your voice.
你这个骗子 你就是个骗子罢了
You're a liar! You're nothing but a liar.
我怎么成了骗子了 甜心
How am I a liar, sweetie?
你刚说过... 一切都会恢复正常
You just said...everything would go back to the way it was.
确实会
And so it shall.
我记得当初亚历克斯的妈妈过来时...
I remember when Alex's mum came here...
既生气又紧张
angry, stressed,
痛苦
in pain.
现在她妈妈
Now her mum dances.
载歌♥载舞 细嗅花香
She sings, she smells roses.
就像她回到了这种负面局势开始前的正常日子
Just like she did way back before any of this negativity started.
去你的
Fuck you!
莱恩 别这样
Lane. Please don't do this.
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
不不 把它还给我 把它还给我 莱恩
No, no! Give it back. Give it back, Lane!
你不能这么对待我们 - 太棒了
You can't do this to us! - Gorgeous.
求你了
Please!
老天
Oh my Goddess.
老天
Oh my gosh.
皮普 你看起来美极了
Wow. Pip, you look stunning.
我一直都认为你是我的偶像
I've always thought this about you, but you are my idol.
对
Yeah.
我真不敢相信你找到了一个活生生的雄性人类
I can't believe you found a real, live, breathing human male.
你是怎么做到的 - 别围着她
How do you do it? - Don't crowd her.
我带你去坐下
I'll take you to your seat.
她想挨着我坐 - 我要把她带到上座
She wants to sit by me. - I'll just take her to her seat.
有机会的话
And when you get a chance,
教教我你的烟熏眼妆技巧 好吗
you have to teach me how you do your smoky eye, OK?
你是怎么画出下眼线的呢
How do you get the wings to flick out?
那么整齐的下眼线 很难画
An even flick out? Cos that's difficult.
好 你坐那
OK, you sit there.
各位请就座
Everyone, please be seated.
我不敢相信
I cannot believe
我们有多幸运...
how blessed we are...
这次集♥会♥史无前例
this unprecedented SyncFest.
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel it?
这个房♥间里弥漫的能量
The energy vibrating in the room?
空气里流动着振奋... 充满了希望
Such excitement... ...in the air, such abundant hope.
这是我的荣幸 我十足高兴地
It is my honour, my unmitigated joy,
欢迎在座的新成员皮帕
to welcome new committee member Pippa to our table.
欢迎你 皮帕
Welcome, Pippa.
是皮普 叫我皮普就行
It's Pip. Just call me Pip.
小皮今天带给我们的是
Pippin here has brought to us today
一件剑齿虎般珍贵的宝物
a treasure precious as a sabre-toothed tiger.
各位 这位是罗伯特
Everyone, this is Robert.
你好 罗伯特 - 罗伯特
Hi, Robert. - Robert.
罗伯特
Hey, Robert.
在我明早陪伴罗伯特去总督府之前
Robert will be joining us for dinner
他会陪我们
before I chaperone him to Government House
共进晚餐
in the morning.
那么 就此打住
And so, without further ado,
我们开动吧
let's drink and feast.
好
Yes!
致未来 - 致未来
Carpe futurum. - Carpe futurum.
他一定饿坏了
He must be so hungry.
我可以给你包点那个馅饼
I could bag you some of that cobbler.
他的手真灵活
He's got good hands.
她们正在准备手术
They're prepping the surgery now.
除非你不想那样... 并且说是我们
Unless you wanna not... and say we did.
我不能 - 你不会
I can't. - You won't.
我不能
I can't.
等等
Wait.
你们俩在一起了吗
You guys are together?
以前是 - 我们有一线希望对吗
Were. - Silver linings, eh?
我再也不用和莱恩的跟班一起出去吃饭了
I don't have to eat out a Lane lackey any more.
外面还有很多人在继续自己的生活 亚历克斯
There are people out there getting on with life, Alex.
外面还有很多人真的很幸福
There are people out there that are actually happy.
我们也能像他们那样
We could have been them.
你眼瞎 - 你眼光狭隘
You're blind. - And you're blinkered.
你只关注那些不好的东西 忽略了那些美好
You're so focused on all the bad stuff, you miss the good.
我看到了真♥相♥ - 真♥相♥是我...
I see the truth. - The truth is I...
我...
I...
怎样
What?
我爱上了你
I was falling in love with you.
我们曾经令彼此幸福
We made each other happy.
如果不准我讨厌你 我怎么可能会爱上你
How can I love you if I'm not allowed to hate you?
再见 亚历克斯
Goodbye, Alex.
再见 康斯坦丝
Bad-bye, Constance.
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby.
我知道你现在很生我的气
I know you're angry with me right now,
但总有一天你会知道我都是为了你好
but one day you'll see that I did this all for you.
那是... - 什么
Is that... - What?