嗯 我说名单有变
Yeah. I told them there was a roster change.
她信了
She bought that?
当然 我可是社区导师 - 来吧
Yes, I'm a community mentor. - Come on.
可别搞砸了 穆尼可是个英雄
Don't screw this up. Moony is a hero.
我们应该分头行动
We should split up.
分散注意力 - 屁♥股♥塞一下
Attract less attention. - Tuck in my bum!
没门 我们不分开
No way, we are not splitting up, OK?
一旦分头行动准没好事
It never goes well when people split up.
他们总能逐个击破
They always get picked off one by one.
她说的对 发质最好的人总是第一个死
Yeah, she's right. The one with the best hair always dies first.
什么 - 天呐 但愿如此吧
What? - God, I hope so.
屁♥股♥那里塞一下
Tuck in my bum!
你好 哟呼
Hello. Yoo-hoo.
爱死你的衣服了 非常前卫
Love your outfit. Very edgy.
太妃苹果来一个 非常美味哦
Toffee apple? They're delicious.
我自己做的
Made them myself.
不吃就不能过经期节 玩得开心
You're not a real SyncFester without one. Enjoy.
你能好好走吗 - 你自己试试啊
Can you walk properly? - You bloody try it.
嘘
Shush.
借过
Make way!
借过
Make way!
皮普 - 杰米
Pip! - Jamie!
恭喜幸运女孩们
Celebrate the lucky girls!
皮普
Pip!
从紧张压抑的负面思绪里解放出来
Be released from the constraints of negative thinking.
开放的思维和心胸 持续的幸福 永远自♥由♥
Open minds, open hearts, enduring happiness, forever free.
恭喜幸运女孩们
Celebrate the lucky girls.
永远自♥由♥ 幸运女孩
Free forever, the lucky girls!
皮普 皮普 皮普
Pip. Pip. Pip!
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
杰米
Jamie.
皮普 你怎么在这里 这不对劲
Pip! You've got some nerve, showing up here.
米歇尔 我可以解释
Michelle, I can explain.
哦 我开玩笑的
Oh, I'm just kidding.
现在就跑 还来得及回去上班
If you run, you can probably still make it on time.
你报名了初潮帐篷的第一班轮值
You signed up for the first shift at the Menarche tent.
确实 我这就跑过去
I did, and I'm running.
对了 初潮帐篷在这边
Oh, the Menarche tent's this way.
是的 初潮帐篷在这边
Yeah. The Menarche tent's this way.
天呐
Gosh, there is not a lot going on upstairs.
满月快乐 恭喜你初潮
Happy moon-time. Congratulations on your first bleed.
不要忘了新手包
Don't forget your starter
还有热水袋
pack and a complimentary hot water bottle.
戳潮快乐
Happy Menarche.
是初潮 - 你懂什么 拿着包快走
It's 'Menarchy'. - What do you know? Get your bag.
流血是福报 下一个
Your bleeding is a blessing. Next.
每一个子♥宫♥里面都有我们 走吧
There's an 'us' in every uterus. Go.
自己拿礼包吧 一人一个哈
Just help yourself to the gift packs. Just one each, though.
皮普
Pip.
意外惊喜啊
What a fortuitous surprise.
他们为我清场了
They were kind enough to close this attraction for me,
所以我可以尽情享受
so I could digest it fully.
跟我一起吧
Why don't you join me?
非常乐意
I'd love to.
来
Come.
进入月经圈
Get on board the menstrual cycle,
每个人都可以尽情享受自己的月经期
where everyone has a great time on their... menstrual cycle.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 快来月经圈吧
Sisters, get on board the menstrual cycle.
乐趣永不停 直到
Fun never ends, until it's... ah...
杰克森 杰克森
Jackson? Jackson.
杰克森 杰克森
Jackson. Jackson.
每个人都爱月经圈
Everyone loves... the menstruation cycle.
杰克森
Jackson.
杰克森 杰克森
Jackson? Jackson?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你是来
Are you having a SyncFestical day?
呃 是的 太棒了
Uh, yeah, the best.
撒谎可不好哦
It's not nice to lie.
经期节是享受愉悦的日子 你的愉悦呢
SyncFest is a day of joy. Where's yours?
我可能把它落在家里了吧
Um, I must have left it at home.
你不会落在家里的
You can't leave it at home.
愉悦来自健康 健康根植于你内心
Joy comes from wellness, and wellness is inside you.
哦
Oh.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
哦 我只是吃了坏鸡蛋吧
Oh, I could have, uh, eaten some bad eggs.
才不是呢
You haven't.
呃 这
Well, uh...
我没怀孕 不可能的
I'm not preggo. No way.
你真幸运 我都等不及做妈妈了
You're lucky. I can't wait to be an abundant mother.
现在想这个会不会太早
Isn't that a little bit early to be thinking about that?
了解自己的生理构造永远不嫌早
It's never too early to acknowledge the power of your vulva.
你有女儿吗
Do you have daughters?
没有 我 曾经有个儿子
No, I, uh... I had a little boy.
儿子 你不能有儿子的
A boy? You can't have boys.
他们生出来之前就会生病死掉
They get unwell and die before they can be born.
可是我确实有过 他也有我这个妈妈
Well, I had him, and he had me.
他叫奥斯卡 他很完美 好吗 所以
And his name was Oscar, and he was perfect, OK? So...
我曾经有个小公猫 他被压死了
I had a kitty once. He got squished to death.
妈妈偷偷换了一个 还以为我不知道
Mummy got me a replacement kitty and thought I didn't know.
不过没关系啦 因为你的替代女儿
It's OK, though, cos your replacement baby
会是康健协会的女儿
will be a daughter of Wellness.
天呐 你什么都不知道
Oh, God. You know nothing about anything.
我知道康健协会是我们的生活指南
I know Wellness is our way of life.
我知道康健协会是我们的家人 朋友
I know Wellness is our family. Wellness is our friends.
是我们光明充盈的未来
Wellness is our bright, abundant future.
当我们在康健协会的庇护下 终将走向自♥由♥
When we become well through Wellness, we become free.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
你爱同步静心节吗
Don't you just love SyncFest?
爱得不要不要的
More than life itself.
真羡慕你 皮普
I envy you, Pip.
羡慕
Envy?
我羡慕你的潜能
I envy your potential.
我有时真希望自己能继续当个无名小卒
Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a nobody,
好让我能再次发掘自己的潜能
just so I could enjoy realising my potential again.
通往你自♥由♥之身的道路
The path to your best free self...
布满地雷
...is littered with landmines.
我明白你在应对着其中让人
I know you're wrestling with one of the biggest landmines anyone
不敢想象的大地雷
could ever imagine right now.
你家里来客人了
You have a house guest.
是这样吧
Is that right?
你看到自己一年后是怎样的
Where do you see yourself a year from now, Pip?
我分不清未来
I can't divine the future.
我分得清 我看到的是更强的你
I can. And the Pip I see is thriving.
你工作上承担更多的责任
You have more responsibility at work,
甚至在委员会有一席之地
perhaps even a seat on the committee.
你的成功影响到了你的家和朋友
Your success flows to your home and your friends.
因为你 他们快乐
Because of you, they are happy.
他们安逸
They are safe.
杰米
Jamie?
养育子女
With child.
水到渠成
Ripe.
欣欣向荣
Flourishing.
艾利克斯 她很欣赏你
And Alex, oh, she admires you.
你希望他们过得很好 不是吗
You want what's best for them, don't you?
你只需做对的选择
All you have to do is make the right choices.
做对的选择
Make the right choices,
一切照旧 只是变得更美好了
everything goes back to the way it was, only better.
做不同的选择吗
Make different choices?
这个嘛
Well...