剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you!
叛徒
Traitor!
他妈的叛徒
Fucking traitor!
保护重要人物
Secure the principals!
保护重要人物
Secure the principals!
抓住她
Get her!
这里需要支援
We need backup!
该死
Fuck.
别乱动
Hold still!
别动
Stop moving!
走开 走开
Go, go!
停下
Stop!
出口 又有个出口
Oh, an exit, another exit!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
抓紧我
Catch me!
别踩我的脚
Ow, get off my foot.
这里怎么那么冷 - 快逃
Fucking freezing in here. - Go, go, go, move!
走不了 - 出口在哪
I can't move. - Where's the exit?
皮普 出口在哪
Pip, where's the exit?
按理说 我们确实从那个房♥间
Well, technically, this is an exit
逃了出来
from that room.
这里是冷藏库 皮普
This is a fucking storage freezer, Pip!
不是冷藏库
It is not a storage freezer.
他们反锁
They've locked themselves
进了冷藏库
in a storage freezer.
将撞门锤拿来
Get the battering ram!
去拿撞门... - 我得澄清一下
Get the battering... - In my defense,
要不是进了冷藏库
if we weren't in here,
我们会被打死
you'd all be beaten to death by now.
因为你逃跑了
'Cause you ran away.
什么
I beg your pardon?
我当时在勘察周围情况
I was reconnoitering the area.
你那时想独自逃走
Yeah, for you to leave us there.
我是为了帮忙 - 够了
To help us. - Oh, please,
只是帮你自己而已
to help yourself, you mean.
行
Look,
你们一个个都数落我
while you're all busy picking on me,
但你们要知道
it's important to note
说起背叛这件事
that, on an objective betrayal scale,
杰克森可比我更过分
Jackson betrayed you guys way more than I have.
别再说了 皮普
Don't fucking go there, Pip.
等下
Hold!
里面有货
The assets!
有货
The assets?
天呐
Holy fuck.
有货
The assets.
里面的人 请你们冷静
Okay, come out,
慢慢地走出来
calmly and quietly,
我们保证
and we guarantee no harm
不会伤害你们
will come to you.
否则
If you don't,
我们将采取暴♥力♥手段
then we'll have no choice but to hurt you.
所以 识相的话 现在就出来
So, you better come out right now.
我数三声
On the count of three.
三
All right, three,
二...
two...
所有人 往后退
Everybody, get back!
我说了 往后退
I said get back,
不然你们收集的精♥液♥都得掉地上
or your spermatozoal assets will hit the ground.
别以为我们不敢
I swear, we'll do it.
后退
Get back!
为什么这么做
Just give us reason!
慢慢走 当心点 - 走开
Nice and slow. - Get away!
嘿 放轻松
Hey, hey, easy,
不要轻举妄动
no sudden moves.
往前走
Straight forward,
一直向前
keep driving forward.
救命
Help!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
求求了 救命
Please, please, please!
这招有用
It's working.
各位 就这么走
That's right, everybody.
明智的选择
Good choices.
你说什么
What are you saying?
《101系列 管理学》
Management 101.
什么 - 他们已经领略了大棒的威力
What? - They've got the stick,
现在就等着给个甜头尝尝
now they're ready for the carrot.
为什么停下
Why are we stopping?
前面只有楼梯
Because there's only stairs,
没其他出口
there's no more building exits.
靠
Fuck!
把这该死的东西抬起来
Just pick the bloody thing up.
够了 停下
All right, all right, freeze!
够了
That is enough!
站那别动
Stay where you are!
高举双手 别碰我们的货
Hand over the assets.
高举双手 保证那批货的安全
Hand them over safely,
我们不会动手
and no harm will come to you.
跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go!
请回到
Please return
指定区域
to your designated area.
违反规定者
Making unwell choices will lead
后果自负 - 哪道门
to regrettable consequences. - Which door?
请回到
Please return
指定区域
to your designated area.
你们好 我是丹尼尔 - 违反规定者
Hi, I'm Daniel. - Making unwell choices
后果自负
will lead to regrettable consequences.
亚历克斯
Alex.
请回到
Please return
指定区域 - 好
to your designated area. - Great,
这边走
we head over that way!
违反规定者 - 来
Making unwell choices - Come on!
后果...
will lead to...
当我还是"好男孩"那会
Oh, I used to make this shortcut
我就会走这条捷径
when I was a Good Boy.
他们把零食放这屋
Oh, they keep snacks in there.
我知道密♥码♥
I knew the combination.
外面水深火热 疾病肆虐
Outside, there's trauma and sickness.
为了您的健康
Prioritise your wellness
天呐 - 请待在房♥间内
What the? - by staying inside.
他们是谁
Who are these guys?
他们是"好男孩"
They're the Good Boys.
不用担心他们
Don't worry about them.
不用担心
Don't worry?
嘿 你们两个
Hey, you!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
嗨
Hi.
过来 带你们离开
Come here, we're getting you out.
我们正在被追杀
We're just sitting ducks here,
有人能先跟丹尼尔离开吗
can't someone run ahead with Daniel or something?
你是说 你自己吗
You mean you?
也不是不行
Well, could be me.
不行
No, it couldn't.
你今天怎么回事
What's with you today?
今天
Today?
你要我说多少次对不起 杰米
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry, Jamie?
你看看你
Well, that's just it.
嘴巴上讲讲就过去了是吗
You think it's about the saying.
你们过来门口
Come to the door,
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表