Oh. - Did you make them yourself?
是 的 - 我想也是
Ye... Yeah. - Thought so.
谢谢你的肺腑之言 我会去查的
Thank you for your truth-speak, Pip. I'll look into it.
所以她就消失了
So she's gone, then?
是吗 你妈妈
Hm? Your mother?
是的
Yeah.
这个人消失了
This person is gone.
他们就是这么对她的吗
They did that to her, didn't they?
像你刚才想对我做的那样
What you just tried to do to me.
更过分
Worse.
她们在她脑子里钻了东西
They put a drill in her brain.
当然 是为了她好
For her own good, of course.
根治男性幸存者
Permanent bliss to cure
幻想后遗症的福报
her delusional trauma about male survivors.
你来晚了四年零二十二天
You came four years and 22 days too late.
她原本是钥匙
She was the key.
通往什么的钥匙
To what?
我应该永远不会知道了吧
I guess I'll never know now, will I?
你去隔离了吗
Were you in quarantine?
所有隔离的男人都死了
All the men in quarantine died.
你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
这么久以来
All this time...
我都以为我妈妈疯了 - 她没疯
I thought my mum was crazy. - Yeah. Well, she wasn't.
有很多的
There are more of us ―
幸存者
survivors.
现在我们在被追杀
And now, we're being hunted.
我怎么没通过
Why didn't I go through?
哇哦 乖乖隆地咚
Whoa! Sweet whoring mother of Christ! What?
我的申请没过 - 真的吗
My application was unsuccessful. - Really?
我的短袜
My Pippi Short-stocking!
谢谢你能来 - 当然
Thanks for coming by. - Oh, of course.
谢谢你今天说的
Thank you for speaking your
关于人口进程的担心
concern regarding certain population processes.
如你所言 确实有记录错误
As it happens, there was a clerical error.
所以不是你拒的我
So it wasn't you who rejected me?
我为什么要这么做 不可能的事
Why in the name of all life-giving vulvas would I? No way!
你的卵巢 哦
No, your ovaries ― oh!
简直好的不可思议
They are preternaturally prime.
都可以拿出来做样本展览了
We should be creaming those canals every year.
哦 - 怎么了
Oh. - What is it?
杰米本就不该
You see, Jaime should never have
在候选名单里的
been eligible for the lottery in the first place.
我也不知道她是怎么进去的
I have no idea how her name got on the list, but
但是多谢你提醒
thank you so much for picking it up.
她现在被永久性取消资格了
She's been permanently cancelled now because of your truth-speak.
有个建议 小皮普
Here's a top tip, my little Pip ―
担心未来的事交给我
let me worry about our abundant future.
你就担心担心自己和朋友们吧
You worry about whether your friends fit into yours.
好吗
Ok?
搞定了
We got him.
拿下他了
We got him good.
什么 - 那个男人
What? - The man!
他叫鲍比 他果然知道
His name is Bobby. He knows things.
他还不打算告诉我 但是一旦说了
He's not ready to tell me yet, but when he does, bam!
他们就完了 康健协会和莱恩都完了
They're done. Wellness and Lane are done.
谁能想到 一个男人竟然能解答我们的问题呢
Who'd have thought a man could answer our problems?
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍勃 鲍比
Bob... Bobby.
是鲍比吗
It's Bobby, isn't it?
我是杰米 很高兴见到你
I'm Jaime. Nice to meet you.
我 呃
I, uh...
我知道有点突然
Look, uh, I know this seems kind of sudden,
但是 我想请你帮个忙
but I... I need your help, OK?
我不碰你 我只是想要你的精♥子♥ 好吗
I don't want to sex you. I just want your sperms, OK?
我经常对奶牛这么做 你看
We do this with cows all the time. See?
你不用 不用弄到这里面 也做不到
You don't need to... You don't need to aim into that. You can't.
但你可以
But you could, um...
你可以
you could, um...
你可以用这个
You could use this.
我给你擦干净
I'll clean it for you.
给你
Here you go.
好了 拿着吧 拿着
OK. Just take it. Take it.
好的
OK. Um...
我看看
Let's see.
你喜欢什么
What sort of things do you like?
舞蹈 大家都喜欢舞蹈
Dancing? Everyone likes dancing.
天哪 你一定要爆发了吧
God. You must be ready to explode.
性感吗
How hot is this?
喜欢吗
Do you like that?
什么情况 你干什么呢
What? What are you doing?
快放下 天哪
Put that away! Oh, my Goddess.
八年了 没你就好好的
Eight years without you, and we're fine,
你一出现就这样了
In one day, we're back to this!
真是祸水
Shame on you.
祸水
Shame on you!
我们聊聊 - 聊什么
We can dialogue. - About what?
没什么好说的了 好吗
There's nothing to talk about, OK?
我再也不会有孩子了 全完了
I can never have a child again, ever. The end.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我不知道自己还行不行
I just don't know if I can do this any more.
你知道如果奶牛不产奶
Do you know what happens to
或者不下崽 我会怎么做吗
the cows if they're not milking or pregnant?
杀了
I shoot them.
好的 我来弄 好吗 交给我
OK. I can fix this, OK? Let me fix this.
进屋等着吧
Uh, just go and wait the house.
什么 - 走吧 回屋等着吧
What? - Just go! Go inside the house and wait.
好
Right.
# 你总是说你对我有一种感觉 #
♪ You keep sayin' you got somethin' for me, ♪
# 一种叫爱的感觉 但承认吧 #
♪ Somethin' you call love, but confess. ♪
# 你已经把我们的生活完全搅乱 #
♪ You've been a-messin' where you shouldn't have been messin'. ♪
天呐 天呐 天呐 - 嘘 淡定 姐们
Oh my God. Oh my God! Oh my God! - Shh! Dess. Goddess.
趁没失活赶紧用 - 好的
Just go do the thing before it goes off. - OK.
# 这就是他们的用途 #
♪ That's just what they'll do. ♪
# 总有一天这些靴子会从你身上走过 #
♪ One of these days, these boots are gonna walk all over you. ♪
# 耶 #
♪ Yeah. ♪
# 该坦诚相待的时候 你总是谎话连篇 #
♪ You keep lyin' when you oughta be truthin' ♪
在被谁追捕
# 该远离毒赌场时 你总是输的倾家荡产 #
♪ And you keep losing when you oughta not bet. ♪
# 该做出改变的时候 你总是死性不改 #
♪ You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'. ♪
# 是非对错就在那里 但你意识不到 #
♪ Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet. ♪
# 靴子是用来走路的 #
♪ These boots are made for walkin'. ♪
# 那是它们的用途 #
♪ That's just what they'll do. ♪
# 总有一天这些靴子会从你身上走过 #
♪ One of these days, these boots are gonna walk all over you. ♪
我朋友还要 - 装满
My friend needs more. - Fill it.
我已经给过你了
I already gave you one.
一次不够 要很多才行
You can't just do one load. You need heaps.
你喜欢上他了 朋友
You've got feelings for him, man!
因为你是父权制下的一个小孩子
Cos you're a weak child of the patriarchy!
我的朋友 托马斯 他给了我这个
My friend, Thomas ― he gave me this.
他说如果我们活下来了
He said it would lead us
这个会指引我们到安全的地方
to a place for well men if we survive it.
我没成功
I didn't get through again.
谁给的她们权力决定谁能有孩子 而谁又不能
What gives them the right to decide who can and can't have kids?
我们是来生育丰富的生命的
We are here to grow abundant life, and we will again.
我在想修剪一下刘海
I'm thinking about growing out my fringe.
他们知道鲍比了
They know about Bobby!
他们派了一支便衣部队来搜查农场
They're sending an undercover unit to raid the farm!