八年前的今天
Eight years ago today,
一场病毒带走了世界上所有的男性
the virus took all the world's men.
不不不 别啊
No, no, no! Don't!
她是累犯 罚五天
Five days ― repeat offence.
好主意 再好不过了
Excellent choice ― the best.
妈妈 我找到新的办法去造♥反♥了
Look, Ma. I found a new way to mess with them.
那些最具生育能力的生育候选人
The repopulation lottery is
被赠予参加抽奖 获得生育的机会
gifted to our most viable motherhood candidates.
不不不不不 这只是个贴胡须假扮男性的人
No, no, no, no, no. It's one of those fake stick-on beards.
把他的裤子割下去
Cut his pants off.
杰米 清醒点
Jamie! Wake up!
他的腿在流血 所以你要是不想再害死一个人
His leg is bleeding, so unless you want to let another man die,
快把他的裤子划开
cut off his pants!
杰米
Jaime!
停 快住手
Stop! Halt!
凭着康健协会所赋予我的权力
By the powers invested in me by Wellness,
我命令你交出这个男人
I command you to hand over the man.
去死吧 - 你什么毛病啊
Go fuck yourself. - What's wrong with you?
我们不会把他交出去的
We're not going to turn him
不然她们会让他人间蒸发 并且给我们判刑
over so they can disappear him and perm us!
这个人没生病 他看起来...
This man isn't sick. He looks ho...
毛发十分的旺盛
...rribly hairy,
毫无魅力可言 我们必须上报给康健协会
which I find very unattractive. We need to tell Wellness.
行啊 你去啊 你试试啊
Oh, you go ahead. You try it.
你♥他♥妈♥的试试啊
You fucking try it!
杰米 - 皮普 这就和...
Jaime! - Pip, this is like...
这就和埃利奥特找ET一样 好吗
This is like Elliott finding ET, OK?
这和埃利奥特找ET完全是两码事
This is nothing like Elliott finding ET!
我们会因此被判刑 你想过上那种
We could get permed for this. Is that what you want ―
失去前额叶的一大部分
to lose a chunk of your frontal
然后每天吃煮银甜菜的日子吗
lobe and eat boiled silver beet every day?
像我妈那样吗
Like my mother?
如果我们把他上交 我们可能会因此得到奖赏
Look, if we take him in, we could get rewarded for this.
我的天啊
Oh my Goddess.
我肯定会被提名进入委员会
I would be nominated for the committee, for sure.
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
亚历克斯 压住他的腿
Alex, keep the pressure on.
就这么定了 我先上卡车了
That's it. I'm getting in the truck.
不要 他的血要流光了
No! He's bleeding out.
如果我们不马上救他 他会死的 皮普
He'll die if we don't help him right now, Pip.
按住他 快点
Hold him down... now!
亚历克斯 你准备好了吗
OK, Alex. Are you ready?
等一下
Wait!
好了 继续压住
OK. Keep the pressure on.
哥们 你要晕过去了
Dude, you're gonna faint.
我不是你的哥们
I'm not your dude.
我要上车了
I'm gonna get the truck.
奶油公社
见鬼 是康健协会的车 - 什么 我看看
Shit. Wellness car. - What? Let me see.
杰米 - 她为什么带着一个写字板
Jaime! - Why has she got a clipboard?
哟嚯 - 哟嚯
Yoo-hoo! - Yoo-hoo?
天啊 是我的新生儿安全调查
Oh, God. My Baby Safe inspection.
不 皮普 等等
No, Pip, wait!
不 等等 别去 你忘了吗 你还在被祝福期间
No, wait. No, stay! You're blissed, remember?
皮普 不要 等等
Pip, no. Wait!
等等等等 等等...
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
不上报这件事是违反福祉的
It's unwell not to tell them.
听着 是你开车辗过他的 好吗
Look, you were the one who ran him over, OK?
你用一个水壶砸向他的脸
You smashed his face with a water bottle.
这儿是个生态食堂
It's an eco-canteen.
不不 拜托 求求你了 现在别这样
No, no. Please, please, please. Don't do this now.
如果我们不上报这件事 他们一定会惩处咱们
If we don't do this now, they'll punish us.
如果你现在就把这件事报上去
If you do this now,
他们可能会暂免我抽奖得到的生育机会
they could suspend my place in the lottery,
为了这个机会 我已经努力很久了 皮普 求你了
and I've tried for so long, Pip. Please.
康健协会不会这样的 - 你能保证吗
Wellness wouldn't do that. - Are you sure about that?
你们在这啊
Oh! There you are.
你好 - 欢迎啊
Hello. - Welcome.
我...刚才敲了几次门 你们出去散步了 是吗
I've... I've knocked a few times. Did you go around, did you?
好吧 请
OK. Well...
我先把水烧上 好吗
I'll put the jug on, shall I?
拜托了 皮普 就算是为了我
Please, Pip. For me.
也就是说
So, it says here that you
你在这经营一个小型商业奶牛场 是吗
run a small business dairy farm. Is that right?
是的 - 好的
Yep. - Yes.
你有二十头牛
And that you have 20 cows?
是的 二十头足够了
Yep. Well, 20's plenty.
是吗 - 我是说... 其中有一头牛
Is it? - I mean, you know, one...
其实...前几天死了 所以...
one actually died the other day, so, uh...
这样啊
Oh.
我们现在只有十九头牛 - 十九头
We're actually down to 19. - 19.
是的 也不该这么说... 其实
Yeah. So I don't know why I said that, but it's...
...额 实际上接近有二十头牛
well, it's near... it's actually nearly 20,
因为其中有一头...很快就要生小牛了...所以
because one's, um, gonna give birth soon, so...
这样的话 我应该写...
So, what should I...
十九头半 好的 - 对 十九头半牛 好极了
19 and a half? OK. Good. - Yeah. 19 and a half. Great.
皮普 你在这负责什么呢
And Pip, what is your role in all of this.
实际上皮普没有参与
Oh, well, Pip's actually... she's not involved.
准确的说...她没有参与到奶牛场的事情里
Well, not in the... not in the cow stuff,
但她也是大家庭的一部分
but she's part of the family,
当然了 你知道的
of course, you know,
因为我们爱她 相信她
because we love and we trust her,
她会一直陪伴我们
and, um, she'll always be there for us.
还有 信息表上说 你的小姨子亚历克斯和你们住在一起
And then, it says that your sister-in-law, Alex, lives with you.
她因为引起市民消极情绪 现在正处在惩戒期
She's currently in bliss for civil negativity.
是她的小姨子 和我没有关系 - 对 是的
Her sister-in-law. She's not related to me. - Yeah, yeah.
和你没关系 - 没...但是我们爱她 都相信她
Not related to you? - Not... No, but we love and we trust her
就像我们爱 并且相信...
the same as we love and we trust...
皮普一样 - 所以 亚历克斯现在在哪
Pip. - So, um, where is Alex right now?
她在睡懒觉 - 我们不知道
She's sleeping in, lazily. - Uh, we don't know.
其实 她已经起床了
Uh, she woke up, actually.
对 她肯定已经起来了
Yeah. She's definitely not in the shed.
别那么说 - 我得说话啊
Don't say that. - I had to say something.
我们... 我们不知道
We don't... We don't know.
我们不知道 所以...
We don't know. So, um...
你通常会对了解你领地上的人的动向这件事
Do you usually have trouble
感到有些困难吗
keeping track of people on your property,
尤其是那些脆弱的人 还有需要监督的人
especially those who are vulnerable and who require supervision?
没有
No.
撕裂实验室 男女通用健身房♥
会员卡
鲍比·O·康纳
妈妈
Ma?
生物化学家获得资助以革新乳品业
什么声音
What was that?
额...奶牛在发♥情♥
Uh, uh, cows on heat.
你难道不喜欢这个婴儿房♥吗
Don't you just love this baby room?
我以前有过一个男宝宝 但当然了 我...
I had a baby son before, but of course, I, uh...
当然了 当然了 我明白
Of course, of course, of course.
杰米 大概你应该去检查一下那些奶牛
Jaime, maybe you should go check on the cows.
确保它们不会太兴奋了或者什么之类的
Should make sure they're not too aroused or anything.
是啊 - 其实这没什么 所以...
Um... Yeah. - That's not really a thing. So...
既然你这么担心那些牛
You know, why don't you go
你为什么不去看看呢
check on the cows if you're so concerned?
我没有参与进奶牛的事里 还记得吗
I'm not involved in the cows, remember?
好啦 咱们一起去看看那些牛的情况怎么样
OK. Why don't we all go and check on the cows? Hmm?
现在吗 - 现在最合适不过了
What, now? - Now would be perfect.
现在吗...
Now?
你到底是谁
Who are you?!
你是怎么死里逃生的
How did you survive?
你受伤了 好了 你♥他♥妈♥的冷静点
You're hurt. OK, just calm the fuck down.
等等 不不不不 别出去
Wait. Wait, no, no, no. No, don't!
别出去啊