他们知道鲍比的存在了
They know about Bobby!
他们派了一支先遣队去突袭农场
They're sending an undercover unit to raid the farm.
你好 - 朋友 崛起 反抗吧
Hello? - Rise, friend.
175.27
175.27.
那里保证安全
Stay safe.
那是个男人的声音 这里没有别的男人了
Was that a man's voice? There are no other men.
现在有了
There are now.
我们要找到他们
And we're gonna find them.
注意...
A... tten... tion.
秘密 男人 地方
Se-cret. Man. Place.
你懂摩斯密♥码♥ - 不懂
You know Morse code? - No.
天呐 - 已经过去十个小时了
Oh my God! - It's been 10 hours already.
你百分百确定坐标是对的吗
Are you 100% sure about the coordinates?
我说过一百万次了 我确定
For the millionth time, yes.
只是有时候4听起来像9 而且...
OK, it's just that sometimes a four can look like a nine and...
崛起 - 这到底意味着什么
Rise - what does that even mean?
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it.
一点也不
Any of it.
什么意思
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
火焰就在这里 焚烧男人的火焰
The bonfires were here ― the man bonfires.
我哥哥死在了隔离区
My brother died here, in quarantine.
对一个身藏秘密的人来说这地方太混乱了
Yeah, pretty messed-up place for a secret man hideout.
我去方便一下
I need to go for a piss.
我也去
Me too.
对不起
Shit, sorry.
需要我帮你吗
Can I help you?
你...你不是...
Y... You don't...
有阴♥茎♥吗 像我这样的骨盆底没必要
What, have a penis? No need, with a pelvic floor like mine.
我们不谈我尿尿的事了 对吧
We've moved on from talking about my Kegels, haven't we?
不知道我们的小奶牛们怎么样了
Wonder how the girls are.
乳♥房♥♥现在一定涨到漏了
Udders must be leaking by now.
也许我们应该回去
Maybe we should just go back.
我们先回去吧
Let's just go.
不可能的 皮普
We can't, Pip.
开车 - 开车
Drive! - Drive!
快走
Go!
快开车
Drive!
开车开车 - 快 快开车
Drive! Drive! - Go! Start the fucking truck!
皮普 快开车
Drive, Pip!
她是谁 - 皮普 快开车
Who is that? - Pip, drive!
开车
Drive!
天呐 她有枪 快 快走 皮普
Oh my God. She has a gun! Go, go, go, Pip!
你在干什么 - 我得按照标识走
What the hell are you doing? - I'm following the arrows.
别管那个了 我们快离开这
Forget the arrows! Get us out of here!
必须顺着箭头走 否则你出不去
You can't get out unless you follow the arrows.
所以才设置的箭头
That's the reason they have the arrows!
出口标识在哪里 这个应该特别醒目
Where is the exit sign? This should be way more intuitive.
我们会死的
Oh my God, we're gonna die!
快趴下 她在瞄准我们
Get down! She's pointing at us!
不要着急 出口自然会出现的
Let the abundance flow and the exit will present itself.
出口在那里 皮普 - 在哪里
There, Pip! There! - Where?
那里
There!
那是入口
That's the entrance!
皮普 就从这里出去
Goddammit, Pip, just get us out of here!
她在哪里 她在做什么
Where is she? What is she doing?
她就是...站在那里
She's just... standing there.
现在去哪里 - 往前开 远离她
Where am I going? - Just drive! Away from her!
你认识她
You know her.
是吗
Don't you?
说话
How?
她杀了我的朋友托马斯
She killed my friend Thomas.
她打死了他
She shot him.
什么时候
When?
十四天前 - 十四天之前
About 14 days ago. - 14 days ago?
十四天之前你
You were being tracked by
被鲍巴·费特终结者女士跟踪
Ms Boba Fett Terminator back there 14 days ago,
你却没想到告诉我们一声 还挺能瞒
and you didn't think to tell us?! What the actual fudge?
皮普 冷静
Pip, just calm down.
让我冷静 他害了我们所有人
Me calm down? He's the one who's endangered us all.
他像蠕虫一样进入我们的生活...
He wormed his way into our life with his...
在他出现之前我们过得好好的
worm! We were doing just fine before he came along.
是吗 很好吗
Were we? Just fine?
看着我的眼睛告诉我比起三天前
Look me in the eye and tell me you'd rather be here in this mess
他的突然出现你更愿意现在这样
than three days ago before he came to our lives.
闭嘴
Shit. Motherfucker!
是她 - 开快点
Shit. It's her. - Drive. Faster!
我很相信我的车技
I always drive with confidence.
皮普 小心
Pip, look out!
不 不 - 上帝啊 不 不要
No, no, no! - Oh, God. No, no, no!
经期节- 什么是经期节
SyncFest. - What's SyncFest?
是一年一度庆祝月经的节日
It's an annual celebration of menstruation.
这不太适合你
Not exactly your scene.
快调头
Just turn around!
不行 这只有一条道- 掩护我
I can't. It's one lane. - Shit! Cover me!
好吧 回头 快 快 快 - 好的
Well, reverse! Go, go, go, go! - OK!
哦 不
Oh my God, no!
嘿 你是不是忘了具体的地方了
Hey, girls! You forgotten where the Fest is?
是的
No.
傻瓜们 方向是对的 继续往前开
Well, keep going, you dopeys. You're going the right way.
走吧 走吧
Just go, just go, just go.
皮普 欢迎来到经期节
Pip. Welcome to SyncFest.
林莉 愿你的月经正常
Lynley, may your menses align.
愿你的经血充沛
Aw, and your abundance flow deep.
我以为你早就到了
Thought you'd be here already.
你通常不会错过的
You don't usually miss a moment of anything.
那是一定 我可不会...错过
That's true. I'm not usually a... misser.
为了公益我们提供洗车
We're offering carwashes
和泊车服务 需要我帮你报名吗
and valet for charity. Can I sign you up?
当然啦 为什么不呢
Of course. Why not?
为什么答应 - 不用了 谢谢 林莉
Why yes, dick? - Uh, no thanks, Lynley.
皮普
Oh, Pip.
作为一名受人尊敬的社区导师
As a respected community mentor,
我还以为这事能指望你呢
I thought I could count on you for this.
不用了 林莉 我们很好
No thanks, Lynley. We're good.
钥匙
Keys.
什么 - 我要把你的钥匙给泊车员
What? - I need your keys for the car valet.
我不会碰那条发臭的毯子
Um, I'm not touching that smelly blanket.
这不是发臭的毯子 这是我...
It's not a smelly blanket, that's my...
我的奶奶还在睡觉 - 我们才不管这个
my grandma, who's napping. - We really don't care.
你们要下车了吗
Are you going to go?
呃 好 - 没问题
Uh, yeah. - Sure.
奶奶 醒醒 到了
Gran, wake up. Gotta go.
你奶奶手上的血管像屁♥股♥蛋一样
Your grandma's got veiny-arse hands.
是啊 你奶奶的屁♥股♥就长这样
Yeah, well, your grandma has a veiny-arse arse.
猪佬
Pigs.
完了 我们完蛋了 杀手一定会追到这里的
Fuck. We are so fucked. The hunter is gonna hunt us down.
闭嘴 走就行了
Shut up. Keep walking.
自然点 好吗
Act normal, OK?
这边走 奶奶
There, there, Granny.
我觉得我们应该回去 取消洗车
OK, I think we should go back and cancel the carwash.
不行 我是备受尊敬的社区导师
No. I'm a respected community mentor.
好吧 他们一旦发现我们
Yeah, OK, as soon as they see us in there,
肯定会立刻逮捕我们的
they're going to arrest us.
天堂有路我们不走
Why are we walking ourselves out of the fire
地狱无门闯进来
and into the fucking furnace of hell?
说得好
Exactly!
因为最危险的地方就是最安全的地方
Because the best hiding is hiding in plain sight.
吸肚子 - 我在吸了
Suck in. - I am sucking in.
都搞定了吗
Is everything sorted?