it's been a while.
我觉得我们可以互相了解一下 兄弟那样
I thought we could get to know each other, like mates.
我会帮你 你帮我
I'll help you, you help me.
让我们来玩个行酒令吧
Let's play a drinking game.
我从来没有
Never have I ever...
隔离过
been to quarantine.
你是从没被隔离 还是
So you haven't been to quarantine or you...?
我以为我们是在玩游戏
Thought we were playing the game...
像兄弟那样
like mates.
好吧
Fine.
该你了
Your turn.
这个世界本来可以无限可能
This world could've been anything, you know?
对对 - 我们有机会大清洗的
Yes! Yes. - We had the chance to wipe it clean...
重新来过
start over.
但结果 莱恩和她的随从还是那个鬼样子
But instead, Lane and her entourage are just the same old shit.
不是吧 - 没错
Oh no. - Yes!
以贬低的方式
Keeping women down by
来打♥压♥女人
telling them there's something wrong with them.
老套路了 你们男人发明的
Oldest trick in the book, and you guys wrote it.
这个叫莱恩的女人 她在控制你们 你们的自♥由♥
So, this Lane woman, eh, she's... controlling you, your freedoms.
对
Yes!
不 - 好兄弟可不是这样的 亚历克斯
No. - Not really how mates work, Alex.
这不一样 - 亚历克斯 我相信你
That's different. - You see, Alex, I trust you.
你相信我
And you trust me.
我们是哥们 对吧
We are mates now, right?
等等等等 你去哪
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Where you going?
出去透透风
Just gonna get some fresh air.
我跟你去 - 不用 没事的啊
I'll come with. - No, no, she'll be right.
你会回来的吗
You'll be back?
亚历克斯 兄弟
Alex, mates...
不会就抛下兄弟
don't leave mates.
操
Fuck!
嗨
Hi.
你 你想逃跑吗
Did...? Did you just try to run away?
没啊
No.
不要那么吓我
Don't... scare me like that.
我不能失去你 你能证明我妈是对的
I can't lose you. You're proof my mum was right.
你坐下吧
Maybe you should sit.
没人能告诉我该怎么做
Nobody tells me what to do.
我能把刀拿回来吗
Can I have my knife back?
求你了
Please?
我的朋友托马斯
My friend Thomas...
他给我了这个
he gave me this.
他说这个可以带我们找到有男人 幸存者的地方
He said it would lead us to a place for well men, for survivors.
托马斯在哪
Where is Thomas?
他被猎杀了 - 啥
He was hunted. - What?
我一个人找不到的
Look, I couldn't find it by myself.
但或许
But maybe,
有了我兄弟的小小帮助
with a little help from my mates...
我们就可以找到这个安全的地方
we can find the safe place.
来自罗宾汉的礼物
哦操
Oh shit!
这是人类精♥液♥
皮普
Pip?
杰米 我就是
Jaime? I was just going
早上在农场周围散散步
for an early morning walk around the farm,
呼吸新鲜空气
just getting some fresh air.
怎么了
What's the problem?
你是不是
Were you just...?
你和
Were you and...
鲍比
Bobby...?
什么 没有 那是很不好的行为
What? No! That would be unwell behaviour.
但你想 - 别说了
But do you want to? - Stop that.
如果你做了也没什么不好的 - 我不想
It's not unwell if you do. - I do not.
莱恩总说成为最好的自己
Lane always says the path to your best,
自♥由♥的道路总是步满地雷
free self is littered with landmines,
他就是个地雷啊
and that's all he is a landmine.
他也没那么好看
And it's not like he's even that good-looking.
谁喜欢肌肉猛♥男♥啊 我不喜欢
Like, who likes defined musculature? Not me.
那下颌线 太老套了吧
And that angular jaw line, it's a cliche.
他不过就是一个酒鬼
He's nothing but a hark-back hangover. It's all he is.
我的天
Oh my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要告诉你
I'll have you know
我之前来这看你睡觉
I did not come in here before
不是因为我喜欢你之类的
to watch you sleep because I like you or anything.
听起来是我喜欢你
That sound... That sounded like I like you.
重申一下 我不喜欢你 以后也不会
To recap I don't like you, never will.
懂了
Got it.
你恨我 - 不不 别说恨
You hate me. - No. No, don't say hate.
为什么不
Why not?
这不是爱的反义词 冷漠才是
Because it's not the opposite of love, indifference is.
冷漠
Indifference?
对 这就是我对你的感受 我对你没感觉
Yes, which is what I feel for you. Or don't feel... don't feel.
我对你没感受
I feel nothing for you.
谢谢你送来的衣服 皮普
Thanks for the clothes, Pip.
鲍比
Bobby.
我找到了 - 找到什么了
I found one. - Found what?
接着
Catch.
你怎么找到的
How?
我只能说 感谢上帝老妈是个十足的收藏癖
All I can say is ― thank God Ma was a level 10 hoarder.
你真是天使
Oh, you're an angel.
你怎么又在这 - 什么意思
You're here again. - Excuse me?
别再用那个变♥态♥的身体黄油了
Stop with your pervy body butter thing.
你现在就像个荷尔蒙泛滥的女学生
You're acting like some hormonal schoolgirl, OK?
快走吧 我们还有好多活要干
Now, piss off. We've got actual work to do.
成功了
Yes!
有手♥机♥也没用 这里没有网络
Cell phones are useless, you know. There's no cellular network.
这我们知道 你快回去睡觉吧
We know there's no network. Go back to bed.
没有联♥系♥人
There's no contacts.
那短♥信♥呢
What about messages?
这里
There.
起来 - 起来
Rise. - Rise.
起来的意思...
Rise, as in...
在革命中崛起
as in revolution?
这信息是谁发来的
Who was the message sent from?
没有号♥码
There's no number.
你是一个强大的
You are a fierce, in-tune
能明辨是否的女人
woman of the universe who knows right from wrong.
你就是个愚蠢的恋旧癖
You're a stupid hark-backer!
你对一个男人有感觉
You caught feelings for a man,
因为你是父系社会下的弱者
cos you're a weak child of the patriarchy.
你得掌控自己的身心
You are in control of your head and your heart.
你是社会发展的敌人
You're an enemy of progress ―
自私地养育未来的祖先
selfishly harbouring a progenitor of the future.
你怎么可以这样
How could you?!
把这尸体处理了
This body ready for processing.
你好这里是杰克森 奶油公社 - 你好
What up? Jackson Creamerie. - Hi.
是你呀 怎么了
Oh, it's you. What?
我一直在阅读身心宣言
I've been perusing the body-mind manifestos,
我觉得我们需要彻底净化一下
and I think we need to do a full cleanse.
不 谢谢 我的身心很完美
No, thanks. My skin's a 10.
真的 我们应该清除所有的杂质并排毒
No, really, we should get rid of any impurities and detoxify.
你是想让我参加你那三天的排泄盛会吗
Are you suggesting one of your three-day shitting fests?
让杰米接电♥话♥
Put Jaime on.
杰米
Jaime.
是窗帘裤.
It's Curtain Pants.
你好 - 杰米
Hello? - Jaime!
我...
I...
我在考虑留刘海
I'm thinking about growing out my fringe.
他们知道鲍比的存在了
They know about Bobby!
他们派了一支卧底去突袭农场