Don't go out there!
康健协会的人...
Wellness...
是吗 - 在外面
Yeah!? - ...is out there.
你不会喜欢康健协会的
You won't like Wellness!
我说了不 不要 - 啊
I said no! Don't do it! - Argh!
农场会
Uh, the farm would be, uh,
完全禁止婴儿进入 所以我们不会...
strictly off-limits to a sprog, so we don't, uh...
这会让母亲孩子依恋程度有困难
That would make attachment mothering rather difficult.
我们不需要看农场的...
We don't need to see the farm. It's...
住手 下去
Stop it! Get off!
下去
Get off!
其实 其实里面
There's, um, there really
真的没什么可看的 没有...
is nothing to see in there. There's no, um...
你还穿着白色的衣服
And you're wearing white.
你不想把长裤弄脏的
You don't want to get your pantsuit dirty.
是啊
Yeah.
里面有干草 门很重
There's hay in there, and, um, the door's really heavy!
嘿 你好啊
Hey, there.
天啊
Oh, my Goddess.
我发誓...
I could have sworn...
这是个很棒的刷子
This is an amazing paint brush.
你们两个
You two.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我简直想象不到你们因为她有多羞耻
I can't even begin to comprehend how ashamed of her you must be.
做得好
Well done.
是啊
Yeah.
做得好 - 我们尽力了
Well done. - We do what we can.
我们做正确的事情
We do what is right.
米歇尔 - 嗯
Oh, um, Michelle. - Yes.
你觉得 我们正好一个方向 或许...
Um, do you think, seeing as were going the same way, maybe...
什么
What's that?
我能搭一下车去上班吗
Um, do you think maybe I could get a ride to work?
哦
Oh.
我是想的 但是...
I would. It's just that...
这是委员会的车
this is a committee vehicle.
哦 我不是... - 不 当然了
Oh, I didn't mean... - No, of course you didn't!
好的 只是... 嗯 好的 再见
OK. Just... Yep. OK, bye!
谢谢
Hey. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我得去镇上
Hey, I've got to go to town.
我看着他
I'll look after him.
听着 鲍比
Listen, Bobby.
我知道我们开始的不太好
I know we got off to a rough start,
但是不要总是留在过去 好吗
but let's not dwell on the past, OK?
这是什么
What is this?
你为什么有这个照片
Why do you have this photo?
你想从这个女人这里得到什么
What do you want from this woman?
你最好开始说话...
You better start talking...
不然我就再开始用这个了
or I start using this again.
我只和她谈
I'll only talk to her.
不行
Well, you can't.
那我没法说
Then I can't talk.
这是该吓到我吗
That supposed to scare me?
喔 - 该死
Boo! - Fuck.
杰米 吴吗
Jaime Wu?
好像有点问题
I think there's been a bit of a mix-up here.
康健协会 做最好 要自♥由♥ 这里是皮普
Wellness Centre. Be your best, be free. Pip speaking.
皮普
Pip.
我没能被生殖彩票选中 - 什么
I didn't make the repopulation lottery. - What?
我没进入下一关 - 但是...
I didn't make it to the next stage. - But...
但是米歇尔走的时候看起来没事啊
But Michelle was fine when she left.
你觉得会不会
Do you think there could
是文件搞混了之类的
have been a mix-up in the files or something?
皮普
Pip?
哦 哦 哦 - 皮普 或许...
Oh. Ooh. Ooh! - Pip, maybe, um...
或许我不值得这个 - 停 停 你值得的
Maybe I don't deserve this. - Stop. Stop. You do deserve this.
听着 如果你一开始不成功
Look, if at first you don't succeed,
尽全力说出再次尝试的好处
robustly dialogue the merits of trying again.
好吧 但我没有尽全力的自信了
Yeah, well, I'm not feeling very robust.
但你会的 我们今晚再谈谈这个
But you will. We can dialogue about this tonight.
所以吃点奶油我们像以前一样看个电影 好吗
So go whip some cream and we'll watch a movie like old times. OK?
天啊 - 好吗
Jesus. - OK?
就... 嗯 就... 哦
Ju... Yes. Ju... Oh!
你好
Hello?
醒醒
Wake up.
我让我们两个都轻松一点
I'm gonna make this easy for both of us.
这是短时自我放松的药物
This is temporary self-releasing medication.
放到你的脖子后面
Goes in the base of your neck.
该死 - 如果你反抗 会更疼
Fuck! - If you struggle, it's going to hurt more.
这会让你感觉很棒的... 相信我
This'll make you feel great... believe me.
又暖又舒服
All warm and fuzzy.
你♥他♥妈♥是什么
What the fuck are you? Hm?
什么神经病外科医生吗
Some kind of psychotic surgeon.
不是
No.
但我以前是牙科保健员
But I used to be a dental hygienist.
该死 - 别动
Fuck! - Hold still!
离我远点 你... - 别动
Get away from me, you... - Hold still!
别这样
Don't do that!
拜托
Please.
别这样 拜托 拜托 - 妈妈
Don't do this. Please. Please. - Mum!
进来
Come.
抱歉 我可以一会儿回来 抱歉
Oh, sorry. I can come back. Sorry.
你已经在这里了
You're here now.
只是你说过你的门永远是敞开的
Um, it's just that you said your door was always open.
那就是了 说出你的想法吧
So it is. Speak your heart.
我最好的朋友参加了生殖彩票的竞选
My best friend was drawn for the reproductive lottery.
保佑她
Blessings abound.
她没能进入到下一轮 - 啊
Well, she didn't make it to the next stage. - Ah.
我很抱歉 - 其实...
I'm so sorry. - Um, see...
我觉得杰米会是个很棒的候选 你看
I think Jaime would make an excellent candidate. See?
我喜欢好的心灵图鉴 - 我也是
Oh, I love a good mind map. - Me too. Um...
你可以看这里 她做过母亲
so, as you can see here, she's been a mother before,
所以她知道怎么做
so she'd know how to do it.
她还有很棒的皮肤和头发
But then she's also got great skin and hair;
所以有很强烈的基因
so just, um, really strong genes.
还有... 还有当然了
Uh, and... and, of course,
有很好的朋友们的支持
like, great support from, um, great friends.
所以 我觉得或许
So, I just thought that maybe
有什么地方是不是不小心弄错了
there'd been possibly some sort of mix-up?
弄错
Mix-up.
是的 就比如
Yes. Like, you know,
米歇尔把杰米的名字放到了错误的名单上
Michelle had put Jaime's name on the wrong list,
或者...
or...
有些文件被酸奶弄脏了 之类的
some of the files got smushed with yoghurt, or something.
有意思
That is so interesting.
听起来就像是
Almost sounds like
你在诽谤
you're casting aspersions
我们康健协会的成员之一
on one of our Wellness Committee members.
不 不 不 我...
Oh, no, no, no. I...
米歇尔很棒 我很爱她
Michelle's amazing. I love her.
她是丰饶与光明的典范
She's a paragon of abundance and light.
当然 是啊 我只是不小心听到
Totally. Yeah. It's just that I couldn't help but overhear you
你和哈维医生那天在董事会议说的话
talking to Doc Harvey in the boardroom the other day.
你听到什么了
What did you hear?
你说保证丰富的未来
Well, you said that securing an abundant future
是你的首要目标
was your top priority,
我只是觉得杰米会让我们的未来更加丰富
and I just think Jaime could be hugely abundant for our future.
我喜欢你的裤子 - 它们显得很...
I love your pants. - Oh. They make you look so...
肥沃
fruitful.
哦 - 是你自己做的吗