剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
Uh, Health and Safety.
彩排五分钟前就开始了
Well, dress rehearsal started, like, five minutes ago,
我要在两分钟后从蛋糕里钻出来
and I'm busting outta that cake in T minus two minutes,
赶紧走
so let's go.
天呐 怎么这么重
Oh goddess, why is it so heavy?
来吧
Come on!
推 推
Push, push!
我们能找人帮下忙吗
Can we get a little bit extra help, please?
拜托了 朋友
Please, mate.
行动吧 拜托
Just come on, please.
这不是个人的事
It's not personal.
那你个人就不能这么做吗
Then you could personally not do it.
我还有船员要养活
I've got a crew to feed.
我相信母性是宇宙所能赐予
I believe motherhood is the most abundant gift
一个女人最好的东西
the universe can bestow on a woman,
更别说世界大重建后的第一个男孩
let alone the first boy since the great reset.
我邀请你来庆祝我 我们
I invite you to celebrate me, us,
以及奇迹般光明的未来
and our miraculously bright future.
好了 停下 停下
No, stop, stop!
后退一点
Back a bit.
不
No!
不
No.
什么
What?
这不安全
It's not safe.
不 挪开你的手
No, move your hands.
不 - 不好意思
No. - Excuse me!
让开
Move!
停下
Stop!
该死
Fuck!
你会为此付出代价的
You're gonna fucking pay for this.
♪叮咚铃儿响 猫咪在井里♪
Ding dong bell, pussy's in the well
♪谁把猫咪扔井里♪
Who put her in?
♪谁把猫咪扔井里♪
Little Johnny Green
不安全 你得从上面下来
It's not safe! You need to get down from there!
♪谁把它拉出来♪
Who pulled her out?
停下
Just stop it.
♪小汤米斯图尔特♪
Little Tommy Stout
♪多么顽皮的孩子啊♪
What a naughty boy was that
♪竟然想要淹死可怜的小猫咪♪
To drown poor pussy cat
♪不仅没有...♪
Who never did...
赶紧下来
Get off!
♪还消灭了老鼠♪
Killed all the mice
发生了一起袭击事件
There's been an attack!
酒窖里发生了一起袭击事件
There's been an attack in the wine cellar.
但我还没唱完呢
But I'm not finished!
等等
Wait!
现在 赶紧走 走
Now, now, now, go, go, go, go!
现在 - 走 走 走
Right now. - Go, go, go, go!
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
你们拿了我的蛋糕
You have my cake!
所以
So...
我们成功了 朋友
We're good, mate.
我们他妈的成功了
We're fucking good!
我们成功了
We're good!
我们成功了
We're good!
我们他妈的赶紧走
Let's get the fuck outta here.
我们成功了
We're good!
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不
No!
不
No!
也许现在不该告诉她
Probably a bad time to tell her
我们刚刚进入了国际水域
we just crossed into international waters.
最后一张牌了 - 什么
Last card. - What?
我知道你没有理由相信我
I know you've got no reason to trust me.
我不会伤害你 好吗
I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
我承认很久以前就想这么做了
I'll admit I wanted to for the longest time,
但这比我们俩的事更重要
but this is bigger than the both of us.
你就是我妈要找的黑客的证据
Somehow you're proof of the hack my mum was looking for.
这里的人都不喜欢你
Anyone here tries to treat you like shit,
让我知道好吗
you let me know, okay?
我很快就要当阿姨了
I'm gonna be an auntie soon,
也没有人会跟姨妈上♥床♥
and no one fucks with auntie.
杰米
Oi, Jamie.
你去看她吧
Your watch.
这两周会很有趣
Gonna be an interesting two weeks.
朋友 那些坐标 我告诉你
Mate, those coordinates, I'm telling you,
那里什么都没有
there's nothing there.
你同意了的
You agreed.
好吧 好吧 你妈妈的工作 等等等等
Yeah, yeah, yeah, your mum's work, yada yada yada.
只要我能完成我的任务
As long as I get my end.
我们可以审查你把她卖♥♥给谁
And we get to vet whoever you're selling her to.
好吧 好吧 我会确保条款
Yeah, yeah, I'll make sure the terms
对双方都有利
are mutually beneficial.
我们确实带走了"母体"
We sure did bag the motherload.
要我给你泡杯姜茶吗
You want me to make you a ginger tea?
不用了 我很好 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
嘿 姑娘们 上面的景色很棒
Hey, girls, the view's pretty rad up top.
我们去看看吧
Let's check it out.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
什么
What?
一张十 - 什么破游戏
Pick up 10. - Screw this game.
你真的怀孕了吗
Are you actually pregnant?
是的
Yes.
男孩吗
With a boy?
可能不是
Probably not.
但是血液测试
But the blood test-
我们都知道这个结果
That we knew was coming
因为你已经试过一次
'cause you already tried perming us once.
血液测试
The blood test
显示出胎儿DNA的片段
That showed up fragments of fetal DNA
像你说的有Y染色体
with a Y chromosome, like you said.
你知道还有谁的DNA是Y染色体吗
You know who else has DNA with a Y chromosome?
只需要简单的输血
All it took was a simple blood transfusion
就能把鲍比的血伪装成胎儿血
You disguised Bobby's blood as fetal blood.
噢
Oh.
那可真聪明
That is really so clever.
真是足智多谋又聪明
That's so resourceful and clever
也为你感到难过
and really quite sad for you, too.
不管你有多想伤害我
No matter how much you wanna hurt me
无论你想让我感受到多少痛苦
and no matter how much pain you want me to feel.
我猜一定很痛苦吧 杰米
I'm guessing it's quite a lot of pain, isn't it, Jamie?
你不能生男孩
You're not carrying a boy.
我可以
I am.
我是唯一的母亲
I am the one, the mother,
人类独一无二的未来
the singular future of the human race.
你做什么都没用
And there's nothing you can do.
你做不了任何一件事
There's not one single thing you can do.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie!
你做了什么 杰米
What have you done, Jamie?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我从未说过没有犯过错误
Well, I never said there weren't mistakes made.
抱歉
Excuse me.
医生 不好意思
Doctors, excuse me.
世界医生组织
我曾经创造过一个可以存活的胚胎
I created a viable embryo once.
我只是需要更多的时间来解开蒂尔达的密♥码♥
I just need more time to unlock Tilda's code again.
同时 我们会找到莱恩
In the meantime, we will find Lane,
重新获得我的胚胎
reacquire my embryo...
你的胚胎
Your embryo?
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表