剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
你想过你在社会上的地位吗
Have you thought about your place in society?
我在社会上的地位
My place in society?
你是个军人 对吗
You're an army dude, is that right?
是的
Yeah.
我哥哥斯图也在军队里
My brother Stu was in the army.
他告诉我基础训练就是要
He told me basic training was all about stripping away
剥离你的本性
what makes you you
这样你才会服从命令
so you could like follow orders.
听起来很傻 但他却认为
Sounded suss to me but he deadass saw it
这是他一生中最大的荣誉
as the best honour of his life.
其实我也有同感
Actually, I can relate to that.
责任与荣誉的象征
Apropo of duty and honour.
你听说过金臂人吗
You ever hear of the man with the golden arm?
什么
Sorry?
我在高中做过他的展览
I did my high school exhibition on him
就在病毒爆发之前
right before the virus hit.
詹姆斯·克里斯托弗·哈里森 澳大利亚人
James Christopher Harrison, Aussie guy.
他的血是真正的独角兽血
His blood was legit unicorn.
里面有神奇的抗体
It had these magic antibodies in it
可以帮助患有血液病的婴儿恢复活力
that helped little babies with blood disease glow up.
从他年满十八岁的第一年开始
From the first year he could, aged 18
一直到他八十一岁的最后一年
right up until the last year he was allowed, ripe old 81
詹姆斯·哈里森贡献了超过一千次抗体
James Harrison made over 1000 donations.
你想知道他用独角兽血
You wanna know how many little bubbas he saved
救了多少人吗
with that unicorn blood of his?
二百五十万
2.5 million.
仅用他和他的血液 救了二百五十万人
Just him and his fluids, 2.5 million.
你知道我要说什么 对吧
You know where I'm going with this, don't you?
所以你只是想从我身体上分一杯羹
So what you just, you want a piece of me too?
如果你同意做配种者的话
Not if you agree to be the baker.
配种
The baker?
如果你是主导的人
They can't take a piece of you
他们就不能对你造成什么实质性伤害
if you are the one making the cake.
恕我直言 总理
With all due to respect, Prime Minister.
这简直是胡扯
This is bullshit.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我不会未经你同意就对你做出什么事来
Doing anything to you without your consent ain't me.
我们永远不会这么做
Never will we.
但重点是
But here's the kicker.
现在生孩子的女士们
The ladies making babies right now,
他们生下的孩子不能生孩子
their babies can't have babies
因为没有你这样的人来配种
without a guy like you being the baker.
没有配种的人 我们这个物种就完了
And without a baker we're done, as a species.
人类就会灭绝
Homo sapiens extinction event.
你也不想看到这样的事情发生吧
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
那只是科学理论
That's just science.
吉米·哈里森拯救了二百五十万人
Jimmy Harrison saved 2.5 million people.
你可以拯救更多
You could save so many more.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
做什么
Doing what?
愧疚感诱我陷入这场游戏
Guilt tripping me into this game.
不是游戏 鲍比
No game, Bobby.
这并不是一方得益另一方必然受损的游戏
This ain't a zero sum sitch.
这是个双赢的游戏 笨蛋
It's a mad win win, deadass.
你真是十足的笨蛋
Deadest freaking ass you ever deadassed.
让我来找到你吧 军事物资
Come to me, military shit.
物质报告 不是
Substance reports, no.
死刑案件 不是
Capital crimes, no.
小兔报告
Bunny report?
对新西兰地区
Investigation to the rise of Wellness
健康协会兴起的调查
in regional New Zealand.
要我帮你吗
Can I help you?
不用
Nope.
亚历克斯 你在做什么
Alex, what did you do?
没什么
Nothing.
好了 卡拉给你安排了一个安全的地方
Okay, fam, Carla's arranged a safe house for you
就在我们新镇子的气栽棚里
in our new urban aeroponics shed.
鲍比的存在会被保密
Bobby's existence will remain confidential
直到我们的战略家确立好通讯
until our strategists have firmed up on comms.
保密 要保密多久
Confidential, for how long?
直到我们有一个无懈可击的计划
Until we have a water tight plan.
莱恩的事你打算怎么办
What are you doing about Lane?
是的 - 我们要开始调查
Yeah. - We're starting an inquiry
西洛谷健康协会的所有活动
into all Wellness activities in Hiro Valley.
什么 调查
What, an inquiry?
但我们已经告诉了你她的所作所为
But we just told you what she did.
是的 但我们需要确认
Yes, and we need to verify.
去他妈的确认
Fuck the verify.
杰米
Jamie.
听着 你们应该出去
Look, you should be out there
发动你们所有的力量去追捕她
with everything you've got hunting her down.
杰米 你需要冷静
Jamie, you need to chill.
卡拉已经深入了解了健康协会的兴起
Carla's already deep dived into the rise of Wellness.
你是说那份报告上写的
You mean the report that says
健康协会是最高关注等级
Wellness is a high level concern?
她一定指的是那个报告草稿
She must be referring to a draft report.
但如果错误已经造成 那么我会
But if mistakes have been made, then I will...
错误早就发生了
Oh, mistakes have been made.
你让健康协会
You've let Wellness spread its shitness
传遍了整个国家
all over this country.
亚历克斯
Alex.
这是真的 他们知道
It's true and they know it.
对健康协会的崇拜就像癌症一样蔓延
The cult of Wellness is spread like a cancer
因为莱恩一直在用偷来的精♥子♥
because Lane has been using stolen sperm
让所有人相信身体健康可以生更多的孩子
to convince everyone that being well leads to more babies.
我愿意成为配种者
I'll be the baker.
什么
I'm sorry?
你说得对 让我向全国直播
You're right, let me go live to the nation.
讲述完整的故事
Tell the full story.
不 你不能就这样向全国直播
No, you can't just go live to the nation.
总理 多年来
Prime Minister, for years,
多年来我一直在寻找这个所谓的安全之地
years I have been searching for this so-called safe place.
去他的 这不是很管用吗
And fuck me, did that not work out.
但没关系 你看
But it doesn't matter, you see
因为我不需要找到它
because I don't need to find it.
我得保证我们所有人的安全
I need to make it safe for all of us.
所以打电♥话♥开记者招待会
So call one of your press conference thingies.
让我说说我的故事
Let me tell my side of the story.
曝光健康协会
Expose Wellness for the fuck it is.
然后 我就成为你们的配种者
Then, then I will be your baker.
女士 恕我直言
Ma'am, with all due respect
如果公众发现有人在病毒中存活了下来
if the public find out that a man survived the virus
无法预料他们将作何反应
there is no knowing how they'll react.
召开紧急新闻发布会
Call an emergency press conference.
我今晚会向全国发表讲话
I'll speak to the nation tonight.
但是 总理 我只是...
But prime minister, I just...
没错 卡拉 我是总理
That's right, Carla, I am the Prime Minister.
如果我不澄清那就是失职
I would be remiss if I did not clarify.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really gonna do this?
当然了 笨蛋
Deadass.
你们看到米歇尔了吗
Have you guys seen Michelle?
不 虽然她和你在一起
No, though she was with you.
但如果你想让人亲你的屁♥股♥
But if you want someone to kiss your ass
那边有仙人掌
there's a cactus over there.
闭嘴 亚历克斯
Shut up, Alex.
把腿放下 这太不尊重人了
Put them down, it's so disrespectful.
你看起来不错
You look good
比起你在树林里拉屎八年来说
for someone who's been shitting in the woods for eight years
这个
Here.
斯图去参军之前给我的
Stu gave that to me before he went on tour.
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表