剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
Remember, Alex?
妈曾经教过我们
Ma used it to teach us!
她不是在唱康康舞
She wasn't singing the Can-can,
她是想唱元素周期表歌♥
she was trying to show us the periodic table song.
噢 是的
Yeah, of course!
元素周期表
The periodic table!
♪氮和氦♪
Nitrogen and helium
♪跟着锂与铍♪
Then lithium, beryllium
笔记本
Notebook!
我觉得这就是密♥码♥的钥匙
I think that's the key to the code.
这是钠 这是纳摩尔
That's La, that's Nm,
锌 溴 锌 溴
Zn, Br, zinc, bromine.
J是唯一一个不属于元素周期表的字母
J's the only one in here that's not on the periodic table.
嘿
Hey!
我们能晚点再谈这个吗
Can we wrap this up a little later?
我们到了
We're here.
这里没有摄像头
There's no cameras.
我们走
Come on.
不 米歇尔 别碰那个
No, Michelle! Stop that!
噢
Oh!
那是什么鬼东西
The fuck is that?
没事
It's fine.
没什么
It's nothing.
只是个湿度传感器
It's a humidity sensor.
我们得回去了
We should go back!
这太冒险了
It's too risky!
不
No.
我们已经走了这么远了
we've come this far.
我们不能再失去他们一次了
We're not gonna lose them again.
现在快走
Now come on.
好 走吧
Yeah, let's go!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
杰米
Jamie?
杰克森
Jackson!
啊 这上锁了
Ugh! It's locked!
不 我们才刚刚过来
No, we just came through it!
是你吗
Is this you?
杰米 不是
Jamie, no.
这就是个陷阱是吗 杰克森
Is this a trick, Jackson?
不是 我发誓不是
No, I swear is it isn't!
这边 这边
There! There!
另一个出口
Another exit!
等等
Wait!
嘘 嘘
Shh! Shh!
嘘
Shh!
其他人哪去了
Where are the rest of them?
去他的
Fuck this shit!
她有一幅毕加索的画
She has a Picasso!
所以你之前没来过这里
So you haven't been here before?
我们没有进入过莱恩的密封区域 是的
We haven't been into Lane's sealed section, no.
密封区域
Sealed section?
就像克莱奥杂♥志♥
Like "Cleo Magazine."
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得她不会喜欢这些下流的暗示
I don't think she'd appreciate these smutty insinuations.
莱恩不会做任何不妥之事
Lane is incapable of anything untoward!
♪这就是我之所欲♪
That's all I wanted
♪特殊之物 神圣之物♪
Something special, something sacred
♪在你的眼中 ♪
In your eyes
♪就在那一瞬♪
For just one moment
♪变得大胆而赤♥裸♥♪
To be bold and naked
♪我将在你身边♪
At your side
♪有时我会想你永远无法♪
Sometimes I think that you'll never
♪理解我♪
Understand me
♪理解我♪
Understand me
♪或许这一瞬即为永恒♪
Maybe this time is forever
♪告诉我这将成真♪
Say it can be
别看那个
Don't look at it!
♪宝贝 我将成为你父亲♪
Baby, I will be your father
♪成为你的爹地♪
I'll be your daddy
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪我将会是那个爱你到地老天荒之人♪
I will be the one who loves you 'til the end of time
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你得离开这
You can't be here.
是啊 确实
Yeah, no shit.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie?
不要
No!
杰米 别开
Jamie, please!
求你了
Please.
不要进去
Don't go in there.
嘿
Hey.
慢慢来 别耍花招
Nice and slow now.
哇噢 哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 我们在这
Hey! We're in here!
帮帮我们 帮帮我们
Help! Help!
请帮忙救我们出去
Please! Let me out of here!
救救我们
Help!
求你了 救我们出去 - 请帮帮我们
Please, let me out of here! - Please, help!
救救我们
Help!
噢 天啊
Oh god!
救命 - 你是谁
Help! - Who are you?
哇哇哇哇 - 噢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! - Oh!
别激动
Easy.
你们怎么绑着炸♥弹♥
Why are you wearing those?
莱恩说了 不管谁来
Lane said if anyone came,
统统赶出去
to tell them to go away!
求你了 救救我们
Please! Help us!
请你别拦着我们过好日子
We command you to leave us to live our well lives!
什么好日子
What well lives?
你们来之前 我们过的都是好日子
The well lives we were living until you came along!
我们很安全
We were safe!
我们有用
We were useful!
吃的东西也好
We had nice things to eat!
你们倒是把后面那锁打开
Well, shall we open up the crate
问问他们 愿不愿意这么有用
and ask those guys how they feel about being useful?
求你了
Please!
他们不懂
They don't understand!
外面只有疾病
Outside, there's sickness!
外面不安全
Outside is unsafe.
不安全
Unsafe?
莱恩往你们身上捆炸♥弹♥就安全了吗
What do you call Lane strapping you with explosives then?
不安全 不足活
An unwell life is no life!
无健康 不生活
No wellness, no life!
无健康 不生活
No wellness, no life!
无健康 不生活
No wellness, no life!
好吧 兄弟
Okay, mate.
你才不是我兄弟
You're not my mate!
退回去
Get back!
好吧 - 后退 不然我引爆了
All right. - Get back! I'll do it!
好吧
All right!
往后退
Back off!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
好吧 - 我们有红绿灯果冻
All right! - We have traffic light jelly!
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
杰米
Jamie.
她不在这里
She's not here.
杰米
Jamie.
等等
Wait.
至少你应该告诉我
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表