剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
These are the government buildings
权利之座和神圣走廊
the seat of power, the hallowed halls.
真正主管的办公室
The real principal's office.
我们又不是不知道
Yep, we get it.
请问有事吗
Can I help you?
对 我们就想聊...
Yes, we, oh, we're just going to speak to the...
好 但是请问有什么事
Okay cool, but can I help you?
不好意思 你是
I'm sorry, you are?
我是执行接待员
I'm the executive receptionist.
看不出来吗 前台
Obviously; it's a reception desk.
好的 我们掌握的信息
Okay, look, we have information in our possession
挑战了我们对这一流行病的认知
that challenges everything we knew about the pandemic.
你可以 第一种
You're welcome to one,
在我们的预付费明信片上给总理写信
write to the PM on one of our prepaid postcards.
第二 写一份请♥愿♥书
Two, start a free petition
或者第三 在我们指定的抗♥议♥区等候
or three, wait in one of our designated protest zones.
告诉我们真♥相♥ 别把男人藏着了
别说谎了
Stop the lies.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
再见
Bye.
你打算写些什么
What are you gonna write in yours?
我们是西洛谷委员会的成员
We are committee members of the Hiro Valley Council
我是来投诉
and I'm here to lay a complaint
健康协会严重侵犯人♥权♥
about Wellness's gross human rights violations
以及还有男人存在
and the existence of men.
时间宝贵
Time is of the essence
在和总理谈话之前我绝对
and I'm not leaving until I've spoken to the Prime Minister
不会离开
now.
抱歉 我刚刚听你提到
Excuse me, did I just hear you mention
健康协会和侵犯人♥权♥
Wellness and human rights violations?
是的 没错
Yes, yes you did.
卡拉·图伊 总理特别顾问
Carla Tui, special counsel to the Prime Minister.
皮普
Pip.
我是米歇尔
And I'm Michelle.
好吧 我可以向你保证
Oh right, well I can assure you the Prime Minister
总理一直有保护人♥权♥
always has time for human rights.
也许你该待在车上
Hey, maybe you should stay on the bus.
对 在发生蘑菇汁爆♥炸♥谋杀事件后
Right, now's the time to stay on the bus
是可以留在车上了
after the mushroom juice, murders and explosions.
那时你别无选择
You didn't have a choice those times.
我现在也别无选择
I don't have a choice now.
好吧 我们上 维修星期一
All right, we're on. Maintenance Monday.
你好 总理
Hello, Prime Minister.
总理 你好
Prime Minister, hello.
你好 总理
Hello Prime Minister.
我的声音听起来有趣吗
Does my voice sound funny?
你想让它听起来有趣吗
Do you want it to sound funny?
不 不 我是说会不会音量太微弱
No, no, like does it sound shallow?
就像什么都没有一样
Like there's nothing underneath it.
就像没什么精力 有气无力
Like there's no, like oomph.
你就是这样说话的 怎么了
That is how you talk, what?
是她 是她的声音
That's her, that's her voice.
怎么了
Excuse me.
她在这里
She's in here.
抱歉
Excuse me.
♪啊 啊 啊 啊♪
Ah ah ah ah
♪我跑向山丘♪
And I run for the hills
♪啊 啊 啊 啊♪
Ha ha ha ha ha
♪我寻求刺♥激♥♪
And I come for the thrills
离开这里
Get out of there,
这是高度机密的内阁会议
this is a highly confidential cabinet meeting.
卡拉
Carla?
我在
Yes?
发生什么了
What's up?
是的 总理 - 做得好
Yeah, Prime Minister. - Slay.
吧啦吧啦 女孩 - 陛下
Bra, bra, bra, girl. - Your grace.
我... 我们是西洛谷委员会的成员
I, we, we are, we are committee members from Hiro Valley
我们想要现在
and we need to go
去你的办公室 - 现在
to your office right now. - Now.
这是一件史无前例的全国性大事
This is a matter of unprecedented national importance.
我们不是疯子
We're not crazy people.
我们可以证明
We can prove it.
抱歉 女士 - 别说了
I am so sorry, ma'am. - Don't be.
我很想和我的区域代表们
I'm keen to maintain my connection
保持联♥系♥
to our regional representatives.
你获得了一只维修日小兔兔
You get a maintenance day support bunny
你获得了一只维修日小兔兔
and you get a maintenance day support bunny
你获得了一只维修日小兔兔
and you get a maintenance day support bunny.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我戴上我的小帽子
Okay, I'll just put on my little hat.
好了 倒杯茶
All right, hit me with the tea
给我们尊贵的西洛谷委员会的成员
honorable committee members of Hiro Valley.
总理 我们有证据证明莱恩
Prime Minister, we have proof that Lane,
健康协会的创始人
the founder of Wellness
西洛谷的市长
and mayor of Hiro Valley
一直把患病毒的男性幸存者
has been holding male survivors of the virus
关押在一个秘密的地下基地
in a secret underground facility
并强行提取他们的精♥子♥以谋取私利
and forcibly extracting sperm from them for her own gains.
昨天死了七个人
Seven of these men perished yesterday
莱恩要对他们的死负责
and Lane is accountable for their deaths.
好吧 如果你三周前跟我说这些
Okay, I I know if you had said this to me three weeks ago,
我会说你疯了
I would've called you crazy.
我们以为所有的男人都死了
We thought all the men had died.
我们有了男人
We have men.
你是说有Y染色体的人类
You mean humans with a Y chromosome?
是的 我们原以为他们都死了 直到...
Right, well, we thought they had all died, until.
噢
Oh.
你最好坐下来听
You are gonna wanna sit down for this.
不用了 这样挺好的
No, I'm all good.
直到...
Until...
我能看到的只有脚 卡拉
All I can see is feet, Carla.
这也是你所能看到的吗
Is that all you can see?
是的 只有脚
Yep, just feet.
直到...
Until...
我现在正被人整蛊
I'm being punked right now.
是这样吗
Is that it?
右翼电台的主持人
Right wing radio hosts.
不值得
Not worth it.
除非她非常 非常好
Unless she's quite, quite well.
虽然这不重要
Not that it matters.
我从很小的时候就一直很纠结
I always struggle with since I was quite young.
它还是会响 有时候我上楼
It still clicks, you know, sometimes I go upstairs
或者下楼
or go downstairs.
当我想要听到更多声音的时候
It's actually when I tend to hear more or so.
你知道早上的天气有点冷
You know the weather is a bit cold in the morning.
亚历克斯 不
Ew Alex, no,
别把迷你羊角面包放口袋里
mini croissants are not pocket food.
我交了税
I pay my taxes.
不 你不需要因为我会还回来
No you don't actually because I do all the returns.
嘘
Shh.
我要去尿尿
I'm gonna take a piss.
别用你那脏兮兮的手到处摸
Don't put your sugary grubby fingers anywhere.
放尊重点
Have some civic respect.
你是说这个脏兮兮的手吗
You mean these grubby fingers?
别做个混♥蛋♥
Don't be a dick.
干杯
Cheers.
都是G级饮料 没有B级的
All G, no B.
我想真挚地向你道歉
I wanna completely and unreservedly apologize
为你在那些肆无忌惮的人手中
for the trauma and injustice you have suffered
所遭受的创伤和不公正道歉
at the hands of unscrupulous people.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表