剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
No, goddess, no.
我们需要点仪式感
We need a sense of occasion.
我们不应该喝酒
We shouldn't be drinking.
本不该嫌你正经过度的 杰米
Wouldn't have picked you for a prude, Jamie.
但法国的美丽妈妈们可不会克扣自己
The yummy mummies in France don't deprive themselves.
我们为什么要呢
Why should we?
看
Voila.
奥威小屋 红堡庄园 一九九九年产的
Chalet Ouvert, Le Chateau Rouge 1999,
正是我们庆祝需要的酒
as in let's party like it's.
我们从法国大使的庄园继承了这些
We inherited this from the French ambassador's estate.
他没法把这些带走
He couldn't take it with him.
我想念这个声音
Ah, I missed that sound!
你呢
Don't you?
端着 我来再给你找点乐子
Hold these while I make you a little more comfortable.
把握未来 (拉丁语)
Carpe futurum.
我亲爱的杰米
My Jim-Jam Jamie.
尝尝吧
Have some.
我很好奇
I was curious.
好奇什么
About what?
好奇你是否真的以为我打算
About whether you really thought I was gonna share
和你共享我的婴儿洗礼
my baby shower with you.
那么...
So, uh...
那么现在呢
So what now?
我打算给你开个一劳永逸的条件
I'm gonna cut you a one-time deal.
是吗 什么条件
Oh yeah, and what's that?
你赢得了精♥子♥奖券
You win the sperm lottery.
你爱要多少女儿都行
As many daughters as you want.
你可以拿回你的农场
You get your farm back.
我向你保证你和你朋友的安全
I guarantee you and your friends' safety.
你每一次生日都能得到由我赠送的
And every birthday you get macaron
马卡龙和法国香槟
and French champagne on moi.
如果...
If...
你把你的儿子让给我来抚养
You give me your son to raise as my own.
你今晚宣称你不舒服
You say you're not feeling well tonight.
明天你就说你流产了
Tomorrow you miscarry.
我把你安置在我乡下的房♥子里
I put you up in my country house,
我们起草相关的文书
we draw up the paperwork,
几个月的时间里你会再次怀孕
and in a matter of months you'll be pregnant again,
只是这一次你不用再担心他们的未来了
only this time you won't have to worry about their future.
他们会长得像亲兄弟一样
They'll look exactly like brothers,
他们漫长而富足的生活里
and they will want for nothing
不会缺衣少食
in their long, abundant lives,
你也不会
and neither will you.
这不是交易
That's not a deal.
没脑子的人才会拒绝
It's a no-brainer.
答应还是不答应
Yes or no?
当然不
Fucking no.
别太急着下结论 杰米
Don't be rash, Jamie
别这么自私
Don't be selfish.
别死要面子活受罪 抛弃大好的未来
Don't cut off your nose to spite your incredible future.
答应还是...
Yes or...
不就是不 你个该死的婊♥子♥
No means no, you fucking cunt.
你知道对牛弹琴的典故吗
Do you know the expression pearls before swine?
我说不出谁更傻
I can't tell who's stupider,
是那头不懂欣赏音乐的牛
the pigs who can't tell what's on offer
还是那个对着牛弹琴的蠢蛋
or the idiot who keeps throwing gifts in front of pigs.
不是现在
Not now.
现在先安息吧
Rest now.
没事的
It's okay.
什么 - 我没事
What? - I'm fine.
她袭击了我 康斯坦丝
She attacked me, Constance.
你的担心是对的
You were right to worry.
她不舒服
She's unwell.
她袭击了...
She attacked...
莱恩
Lane!
莱恩
Lane!
发生什么了
What's happening?
让她昏昏欲睡的药汁
Clever little subcutaneous sleepy juice.
干得不错 杰米
Nicely done, Jamie.
谢谢 就像你说的那样成功了
Thanks. Worked just like you said it would.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
她没事
She'll be fine.
我对她做了什么
What did I do to her?
这就是她想对我未出生的孩子做的事
Here's what she just tried to do to my unborn child.
你骗了她
You tricked her.
我们都知道她能做出些什么事来
We all know what she's capable of.
这次唯一不同的是 我们早有准备
The only difference this time, we were ready for it.
你们都参与其中
You're all in on this.
你们都参与其中
You're all in on this.
到底是怎么回事
What is this?
我们做了个交易
We made a deal.
你能给我什么好处
What could you possibly have to offer me
会比三十升精♥子♥还值钱
that's worth more than 30 liters of white gold?
有什么会比像鲍比这样
Well, what's worth more than a tired,
干瘪憔悴的人更值钱
dried-up, haggard specimen like Bobby?
"母体"本身
The literal motherload herself.
普通的接触不足以给她注射镇静剂
Normal touch won't be enough to administer the sedative.
你要用最大的力气抓破皮肤
You need to scratch as hard as you can, break the skin,
坚持至少五秒钟 直到注射完全部剂量
hold on for at least five seconds for the full dose.
明白了吗
You got it?
我们现在要做的就是
All we needed now was to get close
接近新总理
to the new Prime Minister.
只有叛国罪才能让我们
Nothing less than treason would get us
进总理府
into government house,
所以我们犯下了我们能想到的
so we committed the most heinous treason
最令人发指的叛国罪
we could think of.
我们知道莱恩想跟我们谈谈
We knew Lane would want to talk to us
因为她发现杰米怀了另一个男孩
when she found out Jamie was pregnant with another boy.
是不是很奇妙
Isn't it just fantastic?
我们所需要的只是合适的时机
All we needed was just the right moment
让莱恩做她一直做的事
for Lane to do what she always does.
不惜一切代价把自己放在首位
Put herself first at all costs.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
莱恩我们要带走
Lane's coming with us.
除非我死了
Over my dead fucking body.
我们不会伤害她
We're not gonna hurt her.
放屁
Bullshit!
康斯坦丝 你什么都不欠她
Constance, you don't owe her a goddamn thing.
听着 听着
Listen. Listen!
你在任何时候都能比她更好地管理这个地方
You can run this place better than her any fucking day.
我们要带走莱恩
We are taking Lane,
我以我母亲的性命发誓
and I swear on my mother's life
我们会确保她
that we will ensure her safety
和她儿子的安全
and her safety of her son.
那你呢 丑发鬼
What about you, Bad Hair Day?
准备好掌控自己的命运了吗
Ready to control the destiny of your own head?
我觉得你可以做个小精灵发型
I think you could rock a pixie undercut.
给我们十分钟就好
Just give us a 10-minute headstart.
这就是我们的要求
That's all we're asking.
十分钟后你就拉响警报
10 minutes and then you sound the alarm.
做出你的选择吧
Make your choice.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 她们...
I'm sorry, are they...?
她们是前任关系 - 什么
They're exes. - What?
我懂
I know.
那是我的蛋糕
Oi, that's my cake!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
打扰一下
Um, excuse me!
那是我的蛋糕吗
That's my cake?
你们是谁
Um, who are you?
健康安全协会
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表