剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
四处搜寻我们
looking for us!
你能不能少说两句
Why don't you stop your dick-swinging
冷静下来
and calm the fuck down.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我们要带他去安全的地方
We need to take him back to the real safe place,
找出更多线索
find out more.
难道保护他这种人
Isn't that the Sisterhood's thing?
不是姐妹团的职责吗
To protect his kind?
是的 不过
Yeah, but...
不过什么
But what?
这家伙在使美人计
But the guy's a guy honey trap.
所以呢
So?
如果我把他带过去
So, I'd be a pretty shitty guy
我不就是个混♥蛋♥吗
to bring him back to more guys.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
她逼他的
She made him do it.
我的天 亚历克斯
Oh, wow the fuck wee, Alex.
你听见他的话了 - 你这就信了吗
You heard him. - And you believe him?
他藏在卡车后面
He stowed away in the back of that ute,
方便出去为他的情妇
so he could go out and get more meat
弄到更多男人 - 不
for his fucking mistress! - No.
这事我们还没弄清楚
We don't know that.
我清楚
I do.
他是个魔笛手
He's the pied piper.
他亲吻送他笛子的女孩
He kissed the girl that gave him the pipe
为她吹奏欢乐的歌♥曲
to pipe his happy song with,
而我们听着就是飞蛾扑火
which we heard like moths to a flame.
等我们回过神来
And before we knew it,
他已经收获我们的成果
it's been four years
整整四年了
of having my nut harvested.
好了 丹尼尔 - 四年
All right, Daniel. - Four years
一再被吸干榨精 - 行了
of being pumped and dumped - Yeah, okay,
在一个牙科椅子上 - 够了
In a dentist chair. - That's enough.
这事就这么定了
It's decided.
二比一
Two against one.
什么 - 没错 没你的事
Excuse me? - Yeah, you're excused.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?
你听见他说的了
You heard him.
我们没法带上他
We can't take him with us.
也不能留他继续吹笛子
We can't leave him here to keep piping.
我们也没时间赖在这里
And we sure as hell don't have time
再被抓一次
to stick around and be caught again.
杰米
Jamie?
如果她有话
If she had something to say,
早就说了
she would've said it by now.
三比一
Three against one.
杰米 怎么回事
Jamie, what the fuck?
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
等等 你在...
Wait, wait, wait, what are you...
嘿 - 你在干什么
Hey. - What are you doing?
只能这么干了
What needs to be done.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
起来
Get up!
放开套索
This this noose off of him!
什么情况
What the fuck?
嘿 住手
Hey, hey, stop, stop, stop!
住手 拜托了
Stop, stop, please, please
你们就眼睁睁看着我哥被绞死吗
You all okay to watch us fucking lynch my brother?
放开我 - 今晚就必须干这事吗
Get it off me. - Is this what we're doing here tonight?
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex, Alex, Alex.
去你的
Fuck you!
放开他
Get it off him!
不过是个混♥蛋♥
It's just a guy!
放开他
Get it off!
放开他
Take it off!
我们的天使宝宝 莱恩
就算一定要杀他
If anyone is gonna kill this man,
只能是我动手
it's going to be me.
他是我丈夫
He was my husband!
我把我的心给了他
I gave him my heart!
他是我的
He's mine!
任何人有异议
So, if anyone has a problem with that,
先过我这关
you're gonna have to go through me.
你现在也站他那边了 是吗
So, what, you're on his side now too, huh?
不
No.
绝不会
Not for a second.
不 - 没事
No! - It's all right.
这是什么
What is that?
这是杰克森按下的
This is the battery
导航按钮的电池
to the GPS button that Jackson is pressing,
他竟然想让我们再次被抓
trying to get us recaptured again.
又耍我一次 混♥蛋♥
Play me again, fucker.
我们要去安全地带
We're going to the real safe place,
而你会被送还给你的朋友
and we're bringing your friends back
接受他们的惩罚
to storm Lane's shit.
我做不到
Oh, I can't do that.
不 你可以
Yes, you can.
要是他逃走了
If he escapes,
姐妹成员都得死
the Sisterhood could all die.
如果他逃走了
If he escapes,
那就让他逃不走
but he won't.
该死的
Fucking...
你们都去死
Fuck you all!
全部去死
Fuck you all!
他再轻举妄动一次
If he gives me one more reason,
我亲自动手处理
I'll finish the job myself.
我们走
Let's go.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
No.
天呐 - 我也还好
Oh my God. - Yeah, me neither.
我觉得你应该休息好了
I trust you're rested,
只是不太舒服而已
unwell.
我们就不拐弯抹角了
Let's not beat around the bush.
我也不喜欢拐弯抹角
I do prefer my bush unbeaten.
你把我的鲍比和丹尼尔
Where have you taken my Bobby
带哪去了
and Daniel?
我真的不知道
I honestly have no idea.
你想要衣食无忧
Do you choose abundance
还是朝不保夕
or scarcity?
这是反问句 不需要我回答吧
It's kind of a rhetorical question.
衣食无忧
Abundance
还是朝不保夕 - 莱恩
or scarcity? - Lane,
我一直被你监禁
I've been in your custody the whole time.
这个审讯策略用错人了吧
These interrogation tactics feel a bit misplaced.
你选择朝不保夕
You choose scarcity.
这些抚摸头发
This whole hair-touching,
制♥造♥温暖氛围的手段
beige, bland energy, aura thing you're doing
不会产生什么有用信息
is not gonna magically produce information
我没有参与
I'm not privy to.
我明白
I know.
所以我请加维医生
Which is why I've asked Dr. Garvey to assist
协助此事
in this matter.
早上好 菲莉帕
Good morning, Phillipa.
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表