剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
没错 她们管理着安全基地
Yeah, they ran the safe place.
你知道她们
You know them?
那个地方是反抗部
That's resistance.
你之前是在反抗部
You were at the resistance.
大伙们 你们意识到了吗
Guys, don't you see?
反抗部 真正的安全基地
The resistance, the real safe place,
以及姐妹会 是同一个东西
the Sisterhood, it's the same thing.
追捕人知道我妈
Hunter knew my ma.
她们都是它的一份子
They were part of it.
姐妹会有多少人
How many people are in the Sisterhood?
她们有多少把枪
How many guns do they have?
该死的
Oh fuck!
那是什么 怎么回事
What is it, what's wrong?
该死 是北边的检查站
Shit, the northern checkpoint.
掉头 回去
Turn around, go back.
我绝不会回头
There's no fucking way I'm going back.
愿你们富裕
Abundance to you all.
富裕
Abundance.
你们是做什么的
What's your business?
我们是环境保护部门的人
We're with DOC.
噢 是吗 - 环境保护部门
Oh, yeah? - Department of Conservation.
去做什么
Doing what?
去抓那些大型野猫
Catching those big feral cats there
大家都在谈论的那些
everyone's been talking about.
天呐 没错
Oh my goddess, yes.
可真吓人啊 不是吗 - 对啊
Scary, aren't they? - Yeah.
等等 环境保护部门
Wait, DOC?
你说环境保护部门
You said DOC?
没错 - 那你一定知道我朋友
DOC. - You must know my friend,
吉娜
Gina?
她是行动小组的头儿
She's head of operations.
没错 吉娜
Yeah, Gina,
没错
yeah.
大家都知道吉娜
Everyone knows Gina.
没人认识吉娜
Nobody knows Gina.
我编的
I made Gina up.
你们到底是谁
Who are you really?
该死
Shit.
很好 我倒数三秒
All right, on the count of three.
我们打了一架
We had a fight...
和那些猫
With the cats.
你们是谁
Who are you,
为什么要离开西洛谷
and why are you leaving Hiro Valley?
看到这个按钮了吗
See this button?
我一按下这个按钮
I press this button,
就会发生三件事
and three things happen.
一
One,
路障钉会弹出来
road spikes pop out of the ground,
铺满整条路
all up and down this pass.
二
Two,
健康协会的警卫出动
Wellness guards come out racing
赶到定位坐标
to these GPS coords.
三
And three,
我得到了长久以来从未有过的
I get more action than I've had
行动机会
in a long time.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
她们把这个叫做惊慌按钮
They call this a panic button.
你知道的 我在这里
You know, I've been out here,
保护西洛谷四年了
protecting Hiro Valley for four years,
看着莱恩再次振兴这座村庄
watching our Lane make this country well again.
只有我
Just me,
在等待像你们这样
waiting for sneaky,
鬼鬼祟祟 不健康的堕落者
unwell reprobates like you.
当我按下这个按钮时
I'm not the one who panics
我不是惊慌的那个
when I press this.
你们才是
You are.
给我滚开
Get the fuck off me.
去你的
Fuck you!
杰米 拿着
Jamie, take it!
放开我
Let go!
杰克森
Jackson!
杰克森
Jackson?
嘿
Hey!
快来 丹尼尔
Come on, Daniel!
等等我
Wait up!
杰米
Jamie!
杰米 快
Jamie, come on!
不要
No!
鲍比
Bobby!
放开他
Get off him!
住手
Stop!
我们没时间坐这里
We don't have time to sit around here
继续假装下去了
and fake this anymore.
我要和我哥谈谈
I need to talk to my brother.
没错 他不仅是你哥哥
Yeah, except he isn't just your brother,
对吗 亚历克斯
is he, Alex?
他就像条该死的毒蛇
He's a lying fucking snake
假装成好朋友
who pretends to be best friend,
再缠住你 把你当成动物一样
so he can strap you down and degrade you
羞辱你
like fucking animal.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯 求你了
Alex, please.
嘿 伙计
Hey, bro.
你为什么会在卡车里
Why were you in the truck?
亚历克斯 我的包去哪了
Alex, where's my bag?
回答我
Answer the fucking question.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我努力逃脱了 - 胡说
I was trying to escape. - Bullshit!
当你找到我的时候
When you found me,
我们已经在灌木待了几周了
we were out in the bush for weeks.
你本来随时能跑掉
You could've escaped at any time.
不 你不明白
No, no, no, you don't understand.
她在我的脑子植入了东西
She got into my head.
你真打算
Are you really gonna listen
听他瞎编吗 亚历克斯
to this shit, Alex?
我一看见你
When I saw you,
脑子突然就不对劲了
something switched inside of me.
我发誓 是真的
I swear, it's true.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this.
你怎么到这里的
How did you get there?
你为什么不来找我们
Why didn't you try to find us?
为什么不告诉我们你还活着
Why didn't you tell us you were alive?
她让我这么做的
She made me do it.
她逼你这么做的
She made you do it?
难道这顶丑假发也是她让你戴的吗
Does she make you wear that ugly wig?
没错 这顶假发怎么了
Yeah, what's with the wig?
别挑事
Don't start things.
是不是她做什么
Is that what she does,
她让你做什么
she tells you what to do,
你就没有主见地盲从
and you follow her like a sheep?
亚历克斯 你不明白
Alex, you don't understand.
拜托 我受伤了
Please, I'm hurt.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth,
沃灵顿发生什么了
what happened in Warrington?
你为什么不来找我
Why didn't you try to find me?
我本来能帮你 杰克森
I could've helped you, Jackson.
亚历克斯 我不想为了你家庭团聚
Alex, I'm not about to get caught,
而被抓 好吗
'cause you wanted a family reunion, okay?
他们现在就在外面
They are out there right now,
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表