剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
那家伙是个怪人
The guy's a crack up.
噢 所以是史蒂夫 你是要去见史蒂夫
Oh, so Steve, oh, you're gonna meet Steve.
史蒂夫的作风就是他会一直等你睡着
Steve's thing is he waits till you're asleep
然后被窝里放屁熏死你
and then he Dutch ovens you, ugh!
听起来跟军队一样
Sounds like the army,
这就是你离开的原因吗
is that why you left?
啊 兄弟 霸凌绝对是其中一个原因
Ah, dude, the bullying is definitely like a part of it,
但我愿意用我左边的蛋蛋和被窝屁熏
but I would swap my left ball and Dutch ovens
来交换一周都没椅子坐 你懂我吗
for no chair any day of the week, you feel me?
我懂
I do.
大家都去哪了 伊冯
Where is everyone, Yvonne?
我们不是都在这吗 丹尼尔
Are we not ones, Daniel?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
鲍比 啊 罗伯特
Bobby, ah, Robert.
很高兴见到你 鲍比·罗伯特
Nice to meet Bobby Robert.
我是亚历克斯 这是我该死的弟弟 杰克森
I'm Alex, this is my shitty brother, Jackson.
别觉得他可怜 说来话长
Don't feel sorry for him, long story.
你就是曾和我妈妈一起的反抗军吗
You're the resistance that Ma was running around with?
她的名字是蒂尔达
Her name was Tilda.
蒂尔达永远是我们的一员
Tilda is and always will be one of us.
抱歉打断一下 但这里就是你们全部的人了吗
I'm sorry, but is this all of you?
这里对男人来说不是个安全的地方吗
But isn't this a safe place for men?
男人们都去哪了
Where are the men?
啊 男人们啊 去找找他们
Ah, the men, go get 'em.
让我们好好看看蒂尔达的儿子
Let's have a look at Tilda's son.
噢 小心点
Oh, be careful,
他是个爱撒谎 爱操纵别人的混♥蛋♥
he's a lying, manipulative piece of shit.
我无意冒犯 但我们没有多少时间了
I don't mean to be rude, but we don't have a lot of time.
往那个方向开大概半天
About a half day's drive that way,
莱恩有一个专门的基地...
Lane has a facility where she's keeping...
多么重要的一天啊
What a momentous day.
所有同意狂饮的人 说是
All those in favor of Spree, say aye.
是
Aye.
同意的人更多
The ayes have it.
我宣布狂饮
I call Spree.
等等 什么是狂饮
Wait, what's Spree?
他来了
Here he is.
肖恩
Shaun?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你好 我是肖恩
Hello, I'm Shaun,
我刚刚在制♥作♥牙刷
I've just been making a toothbrush.
他们说"他来了"是什么意思
What do they mean, "Here he is?"
奶油公社 第二季第二集
你从哪搞来这东西的
Where did you even get this thing?
加维博士 你是我的全科医生
Dr. Garvey, you're my general practitioner.
我上一次来见你的时候
The last time I saw you,
你给我开了抗真菌药膏
you prescribed me antifungal cream.
你在意我的健康
You care about my wellbeing.
你以为我的专业是同情别人吗
You're mistaking my professionalism for sentimentality.
现在
Now,
倒数 三
on three,
二 一
two, one.
嗷哦
Ow!
按一到十来衡量 刚刚的疼痛你给几分
On a scale from one to 10, how painful was that?
你是个虐待狂
You're a sadist.
噢 我可不会以你的痛苦为乐
Oh, I don't take pleasure in your pain,
但我喜欢精确
but I do appreciate precision,
所以 从一到十 刚刚的疼痛打几分
so on a scale from one to 10, how painful was that?
零点五
0.5.
零点五
0.5.
为什么我们不直接打开菲兹
Why don't we just turn Fitzy on
然后看看会发生什么
and see what happens?
因为我是不会把特拉奇布尔打开的
Because one does not turn on the trunchbull
除非校准好了
until it is calibrated.
我们应该叫它菲兹
We should call it Fitzy,
因为她会像痱子一样让你抓狂
'cause she'll have you in fits.
然后你就知道为什么都说品味是无法调♥教♥的
And that's how you know taste can't be taught.
抱歉 都在说些什么
Sorry, what was that?
我说然后你就知道
I said that's how you know
为什么都说品味是无法调♥教♥的
taste can't be taught.
噢 莱恩 我只是在开玩笑
Oh, Laney, I'm only joking.
不管怎样 特拉奇布尔已经准备就绪了
And anyway, the trunchbull is ready for use.
最后一次机会 皮普
Hm, one last time, totally, Pip.
你把鲍比和丹尼尔带去哪了
Where have you taken Bobby and Daniel?
我懂超自然冥想术
I know transcendental meditation,
我可以通过冥想来摆脱痛苦
I can TM away from the pain.
我现在就正要做
In fact, I'm going to do it right now.
大海里的鹅卵石
Pebble in the ocean.
大海里的鹅卵石
Pebble in the ocean.
停下快回答我 到底在哪
Stop that and answer me, where is-
大海里的鹅卵石
Pebble in the ocean.
大海里的鹅卵石 - 不 你不能
Pebble in the ocean. - No, you don't.
大海里的鹅卵石 - 停下来
Pebble in the ocean. - Stop that.
大海里的鹅卵石
Pebble in the ocean,
大海里的鹅卵石
pebble in the ocean.
很棒吧
Brilliant, huh?
很棒吧
Brilliant, huh?
从一到十 这次有多疼
On a scale from one to 10, how painful was that?
从一到十
Scale from one to 10?
当然了 我们可以再来一次
Of course, we could do it again.
五十
50.
最高只能是十 所以是十对吗
The maximum is 10, so 10?
十
10.
现在你可以告诉我鲍比去哪了吗
Now will you tell me where my Bobby is?
好 这就告诉你
Yes, right away.
你说有八个 他们在哪
You said there were eight, where are they?
别 - 那是四年前了
Don't. - It was four years ago.
你认识那个家伙吗
You know that guy?
已经够了 该死
That's enough then, fuck!
肖恩吗
Shaun?
对
Yeah.
他是怎么回事
What's his deal?
没人真的清楚
Nobody really knows,
他一直都是这样的
he's just always kind of been like that.
嘿 狂饮的时候请不要说话
Hey, no talk please while we Spree.
大男孩玩具嘉年华
你还好吗
Are you okay?
等拿到枪的时候我会更好
I'll be better when we get our hands on the guns
等我们都喝醉了再谈吧
We can all talk when we've all drunk.
这个真的很美味
It's actually pretty yum.
怎么
What?
好吧 我们都喝过了
Okay, we've all had a drink,
现在你可以告诉我们发生了什么事吗
now you wanna tell us what happened to everyone?
这里之前的男人们呢
The men that were here?
他们离开了
They left.
就这些吗
That's it?
他们离开了
They left?
都走了但留下了一个 为什么
All but one, why?
因为他们都有自己的想法
Because they had their own minds
然后他们做出了自己的选择
and they made their own choices.
你们反抗军呢
How are you the resistance?
感觉像是健康协会的瑜伽静修营
You sound like a Wellness yoga retreat.
告诉我你对他们都做了什么
Tell us what you did to them.
我们做的是为他们创造了一个安全的生存环境
What we did is create a safe place for them to exist
然后他们选择了离开
and then they chose to leave.
听着 你仍旧是姐妹会的成员 好吗
Look, you're still the Sisterhood, okay,
你仍然可以拯救男人
you can still save men.
在莱恩的基地里还有至少六个男人被关着
There are six more men at Lane's facility
而我们知道他们在哪
and we know where they are.
你只要带上镇静剂 我们就可以
You just bring your tranquilizers and we just...
我们不再使用镇静剂了
We don't use tranquilizers anymore.
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表