剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
我懂 我懂 好吧 我没跟他们一起
I know, I know, right, the only reason
唯一的原因就是我想赢
why I wasn't with them is because I wanted to win.
我在这里给麻♥醉♥枪♥
I was in here working on a reloading magazine
重新装填弹匣
for the tranquilizer rifle.
你知道吗 我向上帝祈祷
Do you know, I wish to God
我放弃了那个弹匣
I'd given up on working on that magazine.
如果那天晚上我跟着他们跳进河里就好了
If I'd have just followed them into the river that night.
振作点 兄弟 没关系的
Cheer up, mate, it's okay.
至少你擅长制♥造♥
Hey, at least you're good at making things.
我是说 你的对讲机
Yeah, I mean, your walkie talkies
甚至有个小按钮
even have little buttons on.
我他妈才不管什么按钮 老兄
I don't care about the fucking buttons, man!
我他妈是个广♥告♥经理
I'm an advertising executive, for fuck's sake!
女孩们告诉我我是多么有用
The girls tell me how useful I am,
但是我不想用树制♥造♥工具
but I don't wanna make furniture out of trees.
我不想成为什么慈善对象
I don't wanna be some charity case
或者什么珍贵的渡渡鸟
or some fucking precious fucking dodo man.
我不想让这该死的蠢东西
I don't want this stupid fucking fleshy thing
在那晃悠
dangling there if it's just gonna,
如果这意味着我得躲起来
if it means I have to hide,
我的余生都得躲起来
I have to hide for the rest of my life.
没关系的
It's okay.
我不想让这变成我的安全区
I don't want this to be my safe place.
我希望每个地方都是我的安全区
I want every place to be my safe place.
我明白
I know.
给我看你的牙
Show me your teeth.
滚开 亚历克斯 - 不 你自己滚吧
Fuck off, Alex. - No, fuck off yourself
让我看看你够不着的牙齿
and show me your hard to reach teeth.
为什么
Why?
因为我妈刚刚给我看了治愈方法的关键
Because Ma just showed me the key to the cure.
祝您晚上愉快
A very Goddess evening
下午六点准时报道
to you reporting in at 1800 hours.
预计到达时间还有三个小时
Our anticipated arrival time will be three hours.
到六个半小时 有舒适的服务区
To six and a half with, with comfort stops.
抱歉 还有三到六个半小时
Sorry, it'll be three to six and a half hours
有服务区
with comfort stops.
没有
No stops
到达之前别再误导我了 完毕
and don't disturb me again until you're there, out.
好 祝您今晚愉快 通话结束
Okay, have a lovely evening, that's over and out.
收到 收到
Roger, roger, over.
你知道莱恩做的一切吗
Are you aware of everything Lane does?
啊
Ah,
我比她自己更清楚她做了什么
I'm more aware of what Lane does than Lane herself.
不 你不清楚
No, you're not.
什么
Excuse you?
你跟她不一样
You're not like her,
你不想看到那晚鲍比发生了什么吗
you didn't want what happened with Bobby that night?
抓住他 - 啊
Hold him! - Argh!
我不知道你们说的是哪晚
I don't know what night you're talking about.
我喝醉了 不记得了
I was drunk and I don't remember.
米歇尔 我们都看到她对鲍比做了同样的事
Michelle, she's doing what we all saw her do with Bobby,
甚至还要糟糕一百倍 我亲眼所见
only 100 times worse, I saw it with my own eyes.
皮普
Oh, Pip,
没事
it's okay.
布莱恩警告过我 你很容易精神错乱
Blaine warned me that you were prone to psychosis,
所以我的包里有一些银杏叶提取物给你
so I have some ginkgo biloba extract in my bag here for you.
我的老天 在哪
My Goddess, where is it?
要知道 如果不拧紧的话 我会失去理智的
You know, I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on.
转身 转身 就现在
Take the, turn around, turn around now.
你得看看这个
Something you need to see.
她让你上瘾了吗
So she got you hooked on some shit?
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们死了
Worm food.
她就是这样让你做那些蠢事的吗
Is that how she got you to do all the shit you did?
继续 告诉我她是怎么让你上瘾的
Go on, tell me how she got you addicted
告诉我这一切不是你的错
and how none of this is your fault.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
我还记得你怀上奥斯卡的那一刻
I remember the second you were pregnant with Oscar.
别提他的名字
Don't say his name, don't you fucking try
别他妈跟我扯什么回忆往事
your Memory Lane bullshit with me.
这是我们的过往
This was us.
我他妈说不要
I said fucking don't.
这就是你和我
This was you and me,
我们是一个整体 完整的
we were whole, complete.
然后奥斯卡来了
Then Oscar came along.
和平
Peace.
整整不可思议的一年 都是如此
For one whole incredible year, there was,
和平的一年
there was peace.
然后当他走了
Then when he left,
我们不再完整了
we weren't complete anymore.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, fuck off!
我也失去他了 杰米
I lost him too, Jamie.
我应该说"是啊 这就解释得通了吗"
Oh, and I'm supposed to say, "Yeah, that explains it?"
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
我留在了你的农场 我以为你已经走了
I stayed on your farm, I thought you were gone.
你却选择了去爽
You chose to get high!
你困住了男人们
You trapped men and you,
而你 为了下一次的满足 和她上♥床♥了
you fucked her for your next fix.
我们对你来说什么都不是
We were nothing to you.
你错了
You're wrong.
我错了 天呐
I'm wrong, I'm the, oh, my God!
错的是我吗
I'm the one that's wrong?
我知道这很难理解
I know it's hard to understand.
不 不 不 很简单
No, no, no, it's simple.
就像悲伤从未改变过你一样
Like grief never changed you?
是啊 我们死去的孩子
Oh, yes, please tell me how our child dying
证明了你就是个虐待狂瘾君子
justifies you being a sadistic junkie!
就像你跟别人上♥床♥
Like you didn't jump on the first dick,
生孩子来代替奥斯卡
that came along to replace Oscar!
你♥他♥妈♥可以解释了
Here, you can fucking talk.
真♥他♥妈♥烂透了
Oh, what a fucking shit show!
天呐 没有枪 没有男人 什么都没有
Oh God, no guns, no muscle, nothing.
我不能把她留在那里 我必须回去
I can't leave her there, I have to go back.
我知道一条通往基地的秘密通道
I know a secret tunnel to the facility.
你可以绕过莱恩的守卫
You could bypass Lane's guards.
给我一个相信你的理由
Give me one reason why I should trust you.
因为我是唯一知道路的人
Because I'm the only lead you have
如果我骗了你
and if I fuck you over,
你可以杀了我
you have a sharp knife.
找到了 第二颗臼齿
Bingo, second molar.
保留的乳牙
RBT, retained baby teeth.
你有 你有 杰克森有
You have it, you have it, Jackson has it,
你们四个都有
that's four of you,
这可能就是
this could be it,
这可能是免疫的遗传标记
this could be the genetic marker of immunity.
我们要回莱恩的基地
We're going back to Lane's facility.
我们要从杰克森的秘密通道进去
We're taking Jackson's secret way in
如果他骗了我们 怎么办
And when he fucks us, what then?
你想留下就留下 但我要回去救我的朋友
Stay here if you want, but I'm going back for my friend.
嘿 肖恩
Hey, Shaun.
怎么了
Yeah?
你的步♥枪♥弹夹能用吗
You ever get that rifle magazine working?
能不能用
Did I ever?
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表