剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表
干杯
Cheers.
那么 你们遇到麻烦了是吗
So, you in some kind of trouble are you?
不是
No.
在逃离警♥察♥的追捕
On the run from the cops?
我们今晚只需要低调一点
We just need a lay low for the night.
也许是明智的
Probably wise.
外面不安全
It's not safe out there,
在总理发生了那样的事情之后
not after what happened to the Prime Minister.
到处都是警♥察♥
Cops on every corner,
治安人员想要兑换赏金
vigilantes looking to cash in that bounty.
还有赏金 - 是的
There's a bounty? - Oh yeah, man.
一千万大钞
10,000 big ones.
要我说的话 这也太小气了
It's pretty fucking stingy if you ask me
考虑到现在精♥子♥的价值
considering how much sperm's worth these days.
我是说 想想你能生产多少精♥子♥
I mean, think about how much you could produce.
该死 假如他六十岁就死了 哪怕一天一次
Fuck, even just once a day if he died at 60.
那也是平均三个次品货的量乘以三十天再乘以一年
That's what an average of three mills a load by 30 by 365.
等等 我们说的是三十升
Wait, we're talking 30 litres.
这是谁呀
Who's your friend?
她是我们的会计
She's our accountant.
不喜欢多说话
Doesn't like to talk much.
对 她还有严重的湿疹和皮炎
Yeah, she also has really bad facial dermatitis and eczema
所以她很有自知之明
so she's quite self-conscious about it.
但是你知道 我们只是为了生意才需要她
But you know, we just need her around for business
一直在的
all the time.
会计吗
Accountant hey?
她收费多少 我需要一名新会计
What are her rates? I need a new accountant.
该死 那些是勋章吗
Shit, are those medals?
不是 是她爷爷的
Oh no, they're her grandfather's.
只是情感价值
You know, so just sentimental value.
勋章有很大的市场
There's a big market for medals.
如果找到合适的买♥♥家价格也会很高
Big prices too if you find the right buyer.
告诉你吧
Tell you what,
如果你愿意放弃这些勋章的话
if you are willing to part with those
我可以带你们去一个警♥察♥找不到的地方
I can take you to a place where the cops can't touch you.
什么地方
What sort of a place?
一个不被找到的藏身之处
A place for people who don't want to be found.
嘿
Hey.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这个通道是战时修建的
These passageways were built during the war,
现在是藏身地
now they are a bolt hold
给那些不喜欢凌驾于我们之上的
for anyone who doesn't love the Wellness shit show
健康协会演出的人
taking over the country above us.
异类 流浪汉 公主们
Misfits, outcast, princesses.
然后就开始了小偷小摸
Then you got your run on the mill petty thieves,
骗子 黑市商人
con artists, black marketeers,
还有时不时出现的奇怪的杀人犯
probably the odd murderer from time to time.
那是咖啡吗
Is that coffee?
是的 这里可以弄到很多
Oh yeah, you can get a lot of shit down here
你在上面弄不到的东西
that you can't get up top.
这群人根本不相信瘟疫的发生
This lot don't believe the pandemic even happened.
我们有个抗♥议♥活动 在星期天下午两点
We got a protest, 2 o'clock on Sunday.
女孩们 离他们远点 他们和我一起的
Oi girls leave them, they with me.
该死的阴谋论者
Fucking conspiracy theorists.
那你呢
What about you?
你是做什么的
What is it that you do?
商船船长
Merchant sea captain.
我负责运送全世界的贵重物品
I ship precious cargo in and out of ports
进出港口 - 你是走私犯
all over the world. - You're a smuggler.
我更喜欢称之为海运物流
I prefer maritime logistics.
来吧
Come on.
欢迎来到地堡
Welcome to the bunker.
她以前是一名枪炮手
She used to be a gunnery,
现在是镇上所有坏人的噩梦
now she's home to every shady fuck in town.
对吧 格丽塔
Isn't that right, Greta?
来吧 继续走
Come on, keep moving.
这里不是动物园 朋友
It's not a zoo, mate,
不要盯着看
don't need to stare.
好了 低头
Alright, keep your heads down
不要和任何人说话
and don't talk to anyone.
这次追捕把所有人都变成了赏金猎人
This man hunt's turned everyone into wannabe bounty hunters.
好了
All right.
半小时后见
Meet you back here at half past.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我估摸着把那些勋章
To get the best price I can for these medals,
卖♥♥个好价钱
I reckon.
低调点
Just lay low,
不要和任何人说话
don't talk to anyone,
不要有任何眼神交流
don't make any eye contact.
我可不想和你吵架...
I don't wanna have to get into a fight...
让开 - 亚历克斯
Move. - Alex.
我们去买♥♥点军事用品
Let's go and buy some military shit.
亚历克斯
Alex.
她还真是不出所料
She's so predictable.
事实上 我也要去查一件事
Actually, I need to check something out too.
什么
What?
杰米 等等
Jaime wait.
这个是吗
This it?
这个呢
About this?
该死
Shit.
军♥事♥地♥图♥究竟是什么样的
What does a military map even look like?
和正常地图一样
Like a normal map.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我以为他们把这些都烧了
I thought they burnt all of these.
这些输血器有高质量的过滤网
Those transfusion sets have a high quality filter mesh,
你不会有任何阻塞感
you won't get any clogs.
那挺好
Oh, great.
我们以前在救护车上一直用它
We used to use 'em in the ambulance all the time,
真的很可靠
really reliable.
你是医生
You're a doctor?
不 我做了八年急救员
Nah, eight years as a paramedic.
哇
Wow.
我们该走了 这地方就像是暴♥力♥者
We should go, this place is like a garage sale
和堕落者的旧货卖♥♥场
for the violent and depraved.
你还好吧 - 没事
You all right? - Yeah.
好吧 只是你呼吸急促 好像刚跑完步
Okay, just you're short breath like you've been running.
没有 走吧
No, let's go.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么
What?
是这个吗
Is this it?
好吧
Okay.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
你确定这是正确的地图吗
Are you sure this is the right map?
没错
Yes.
我们需要条船 - 什么
We need to find a boat. - What?
妈妈在笔记本上写了加密坐标
Mum wrote encrypted coordinates in her notebook.
看 这就是她想让我们去的地方
See, this is where she wants us to go.
我什么都没看见 - 我也没看见
I can't see anything. - Yeah, neither can I.
这张地图不够详细
This map isn't detailed enough.
就是这个地方
This is the place.
这里一定有些什么
There's something there.
你知道是什么吗
Do you have any idea what?
不知道
No.
好吧 亚历克斯 我试着横向思考
Okay look Alex, I'm trying to think laterally here,
但现在这样做风险很大
but at the moment it's a pretty big risk.
妈妈发现了什么
Mum was onto something, okay.
我知道她发现了
I know she was.
也许不是治愈的方法
Maybe it wasn't a cure,
也许是她的笔记本
maybe all her notes,
也许是婴儿乳牙之类的东西
the baby teeth stuff.
剧集 | 奶油公社(2021) | 导航列表