剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, just a rough morning.
-我们要去哪儿 -去见一些朋友
- Where are we going? - To meet some friends.
她不该出现在这里
She shouldn't be here.
我们现在需要借助一切力量
We need all the help we can get right now.
她不是还有别的活要干吗
Doesn't she have other work to do?
我说了算
I made the call.
随便了
Whatever.
-刚刚是怎么回事 -不用担心
- What was that? - Don't worry about it.
克莱尔
Clare?
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
米凯尔
Mikael.
卡丽
Carrie.
这是你的小组吗
This is your cell?
你们一直以来都在一起吗
You've all been together all this time?
我们的置换并不需要你那种隔离
Our placements didn't require isolation the way yours did.
我们很幸运
We were lucky.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
我们有彼此 而你有光荣
We got each other, you got the glory.
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
我知道
Yeah.
我也想你们大家
I've missed you all, too.
你好 克莱尔
Hello, Clare.
艾瑟儿
Ethel.
很荣幸见到你
It's an honor to see you.
做事麻利点
Let's work fast.
时间不多了
We don't have a lot of time.
这个地方登记在密拉名下
This slip was registered in Milla's name.
得在他们查她的记录之前
We have to clear everything out
把这个地方清空
before they start digging through her records.
这是什么
What is this?
我们的最后一步
Our last steps.
现在 米拉应该已经把管理层聚集起来了
By now, Mira should have Management gathering together,
所以我们必须做好准备
so we've got to be ready.
准备做什么
Ready for what?
你能抓住那边的把手吗
Can you grab the other end?
亚尼克管理这地方
Yanek ran this place,
但他也是个囚犯
but he was also a prisoner.
他和这群科学家自通道开启时
He and this group of scientists were here
就在这里
when the Crossing began.
他们是第一批对通道进行实验的人
They were the first to experiment with it.
这个 这个姑娘
This... this girl.
我认得
I know this face.
这是米拉
This is Mira.
看看他们多像
Look at the resemblance.
她是他女儿
She's his daughter.
但大费周章找到回声 救他出去
But the effort of finding Echo to-to break him out.
这绝不仅是女儿找爸爸这么简单
That's not just a little girl looking for her daddy.
为什么 他为什么是囚犯
Why? Why was this man a prisoner here?
他只说这是
He only said it was
对很久以前罪孽的忏悔
penance for a crime committed long ago.
你说这些科学家
You said these scientists knew
从一开始就知道通道的事
about the Crossing from the beginning?
是的
Yes.
也许
Maybe...
也许这就是管理层
Maybe this is Management.
两个世界的同一批人
The same people in both worlds.
这能解释为什么他们要隐藏自己的真面目
It'd certainly explain why they have to hide their faces,
而米拉的父亲是其中之一
and Mira's father is one of them.
所以你觉得今天在这被杀的人
So you think it's possible that all these men killed here today,
那所学校的孩子 对我妻子的袭击
the children at that school, the attack on my wife,
都是因为四楼的一些家庭纠纷吗
all stems from some... family squabble on the Fourth Floor?
我不知道 我也力不能及了
I don't know. I'm out of my depth.
被卷入这事后我就一直是这种感觉
That's the way I've felt since this whole thing began.
喂
Yep.
好的
Okay.
好 一会儿见
Yeah, I'll meet you there.
霍华德 伊安打来的
Howard, that was Ian.
他快来了
He's close.
我
I'm...
我很抱歉 只能是他
I'm sorry, it had to be him.
我只信任他
He's the only one I can trust.
艾米莉
Emily...
我不会再当囚犯了
I won't be a prisoner anymore.
我不要再被别人拘留了
I'm not going back into anyone's custody.
经历这一切后不再会了
Not after all this.
好
Okay.
我理解
I understand.
我转告他
I'll tell him.
奎尔先生
Mr. Quayle.
-希尔克先生 -他们放你出来了
- Ah, Mr. Silk. - They let you out, I see.
是啊 非常感谢你昨天的帮助
Yeah. Thank you so much for your help yesterday.
失陪 我有个会要开
Excuse me. I have a meeting.
等等 危机还没解除
Hey, hey, hey, we're not out of this.
她有我们的把柄 我得跟你妻子谈谈
Okay. She has us. I got to talk to your wife.
不好意思 你有求于我
S-Sorry. You need something from me?
不管你喜不喜欢 我们都是一根绳上的蚂蚱
Like it or not, we are in this together, okay?
我得知道克莱尔的小团体有什么打算
I got to find out what Clare's group is gonna do,
否则坦普尔会把我们都搞垮
or Temple will bring us both down.
好好休息 霍华德
Get some rest, Howard.
你肯定累坏了 都一把年纪了
You must be exhausted, a man of your age.
我整晚都在担心你
I worried about you all night.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这些人会开车带你回家 一直与你待在一起
These men will drive you home, stay with you at all hours.
你与他们在一起很安全
You'll be safe in their care.
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
这么多咖啡
So much coffee.
你觉得过多久
How long do you think
他们会上来借厕所用
before they come knocking for the bathroom?
他们是来帮助我们的
They're supposed to be helping us.
我把你牵扯进了这一切 真对不起
I brought you into all this. I'm so sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
看看我们的生活都变成什么样了
Look at what our lives have become.
你有没有告诉娜雅·坦普尔
Did you tell Naya Temple
你那天见的线人
about that, uh, source that you met the other day?
霍华德
Howard.
艾米莉 我希望你能告诉我
Emily, I-I wish you would let me in.
也许我能帮你回忆
Maybe I could help you remember.
好吧
Okay.
行
Sure.
我给你看看我记起来的后果
I'll show you what happens when I do.
这些是上个月被杀死的人
These are the people who were killed last month.
一共18人
18 names.
他们所有人 都是我团队的一员
Every single one of them, a member of my team.
我盯着这些脸孔一整周了
I've been staring at these faces all week.
都是朋友 可信任的盟友
Friends, trusted allies,
所有人都被杀了
every single one of them killed.
你真的是唯一剩下的了
You really are the only one I have left.
我得一点点把这些拼图拼好
I need to start piecing this together.
我需要一些刺♥激♥让我回忆起过去
I need something to jog my memory.
以免更可怕的事情发生
Before something awful happens again.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for helping.
你不需要我的帮忙
You didn't need my help.
为什么今天带我来这里
Why did you bring me here today?
我就觉得你会想见见其他人
I just thought you might want to see the others.
经历过昨天后 你的语气
After yesterday, the way you were speaking...
我知道这些年你不容易 但你不是孤军奋战
I know the years have been hard, but you're not alone.
我们都是一个人
We've both been alone.
不 不是这样 克莱尔
No, see, we're not, Clare.
我们的朋友 即使看不见 他们也在身边
Our friends-- they're around us even when we can't see them.
这是米拉给我们打下的基础
That's what Mira has built for us.
我希望你记住这点
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表