剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
请你理解 我不是针对你个人
You need to know it was nothing personal.
你知道我是什么时候知道你不是他的吗
You know when I knew you weren't him?
在审讯室里
The interrogation room.
当我说你会害她受到伤害的时候
When I said you'd put her in harm's way.
你维护她的那种急切
The way you defended her.
他永远不会那么做
He'd never have done that.
那就是爱
That was love.
会出♥卖♥♥♥我们所有人
It betrays us all.
管理层决定采纳伯顿女士提出的方案
Management consents to Miss Burton's proposed arrangement.
大楼将完全疏散并重兵把守
The building will be evacuated and secured.
米拉被我方收押之后
Mira will not be allowed onto the Fourth Floor
将不得踏进四楼一步
once she's in our custody.
谢谢 我会亲自安排她的监禁事宜
Thank you. I'll see to her arrangements personally.
楼上要求由伊安·肖来负责此事
Upstairs requests that Ian Shaw handle this.
伯顿女士应和部门其他人一起
Miss Burton should remain outside the building
撤离大楼
with the rest of the department.
本次不幸的误会已经使得
This unfortunate misunderstanding has caused
四楼对你原本的安排
the Fourth Floor to question the nature
产生了怀疑
of your original arrangement.
你将暂停履行你的职务
You will stand down from your post
直到此事解决
until this matter is resolved.
我理解
I understand.
与此同时 请务必确保霍华德·希尔克
In the meantime, please see to it that Howard Silk
经通道返回
is returned to the Crossing.
约定应该履行
A deal's a deal.
好了
Okay.
米拉发布了会合点 我们行动吧
Mira's shared her rendezvous point; let's get out there.
抱歉
Sorry.
不必
Don't be.
只是工作而已 不是吗
Just doing your job, right?
他们都去哪了
Where are they all going?
你不用担心这个了
It's not your concern anymore.
你要回家了
You're going home.
我就这么走进去吗
So I just walk on in?
是
Yeah.
一步一步走
One foot in front of the other.
是啊 走路就是这么走的
Yeah, that is generally how it works.
难怪他们都说
This is why they say
我们不应该知道另一个人生
we shouldn't see the alternative.
因为
Because...
一旦知道了 就很难放手
when you do, it's really hard to let go.
我期盼了这么久 只是想回家
All I wanted for so long is to go home,
而现在
and now, uh...
我不那么确定了
I'm not so sure.
而且我也不知道是因为我不想面对
And I don't know if it's because I don't want to face
那边的世界 还是
what's over there, or...
那是你的家 霍华德
It's your home, Howard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对她好点 如果可以的话
Be kind to her. If you can.
我会的
I will.
再见
Good bye.
我以前常带你来这里
I used to bring you here.
有小孩子来想和你玩
Kids would try to play with you.
但你总是想一个人待着
You always wanted to be alone.
外套穿上 你会感冒的
该有人告诉他父亲 感冒不是这么得的
Someone should tell his father, that's not how you catch a cold.
米拉
Mira?
是我
Yes.
你是伊安·肖
And you are Ian Shaw.
-她没有武器 -我们可以走了
- She's clean. - Okay, we're good to go.
各层今日将进行封闭维修
明天正常时间回来上班
各层都疏散了
怎么回事
What's happening?
他将单独上楼和管理层会谈
He's going upstairs to speak with Management alone.
约定不是这样的
This wasn't the arrangement.
管理层不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Management doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
从电梯上去 他们都在等着
亚尼克
Yanek.
你们都老了
You look so old.
斯潘塞就在这里工作
This is where Spencer works.
觉醒朝圣者 你有没有印象
Wake-Pilgrim. Does that ring a bell?
没有
No.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
一二 一二
One, two, one, two.
能听清
Yeah, we're good.
你知道该怎么做吧
So, you know what to do?
让他开口就是
Just get him to talk.
然后撤离
And then get out of there.
你可以的吧
You gonna be okay?
没事 我以前也做过这个 还记得吗
Yeah, I've done this kind of thing before, remember?
当然 我只是
Yeah, of course. I just...
听着 彼得
Listen, Peter,
你可能听说过我们两个的事
you may hear things between us.
一些很复杂的事
Things that won't be easy.
我知道
I know.
我只是想让你有个准备
I just wanted to prepare you.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我爱你
I love you.
小心啊
Be careful.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
高速上出车祸了
Accident on the Autobahn.
另一个你呢
And where's your other?
他死了
He's dead.
你女儿干的
Your daughter.
她造了多大的孽啊
What a mess she has made.
我们必须要做出选择了
We have a choice to make.
经受她的潜伏特工的更多袭击
Suffer more attacks from the sleepers she has planted,
或者接受她的条件
or accept her deal.
她是想让你们接受多年以前就该做的事
She wants you to accept what should have happened long ago.
关闭通道
Close the doors.
我们不能让一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥肆意改写未来
We can't let the desires of one terrorist dictate the future.
她可不是在开玩笑
She is not bluffing.
答应她的条件吧
Give her what she wants.
她想要我们死
She wants us dead.
我们绝对不能屈服
We cannot give in, ever.
你们为什么就是不肯承认我们的失败呢
Why won't you face the fact that we failed?
这就是代价
And this is the cost of it.
他们就是这么利用你的才能的吗
This is how they utilize your talents?
-我现在的位置正合适 -我也是
- I am right where I want to be. - So am I.
至少现在我们有机会谈谈
At least now we have an opportunity to speak.
其实我一直很期待和你谈谈 肖特工
I've been looking forward to it, actually, Mr. Shaw.
滚蛋
Fuck you.
你不喜欢我很可惜
It's a shame you don't like me,
毕竟我们有这么多共同点
with all that we have in common.
你对我一无所知
You don't know a thing about me.
你说得对
You're right.
我不是说我是人类行为的专家
I don't purport to be an expert on human behavior.
那是他们楼上的事
That's for them. Upstairs.
但是他们也不该认为人人皆可控制
It's their fallacy to think everyone can be controlled
仅仅因为他们研究过
simply because they've been studied.
我们不是笼子里的小白鼠 是不是
We are not subjects in cages, are we?
我们是人类
We are human.
-自己命运的主宰者 -拜托你
- Governors of our own destiny. - Please, do me a favor.
闭上你的嘴好吗
Kindly shut the fuck up.
我来见斯潘塞·施密特
我是瓦莱丽·克莱因
请跟我来
克莱因女士
您好
Hello.
我是施密特先生的秘书
我带您去见他
您喝意式浓缩吗
什么
您要不要喝咖啡
不了 谢谢
谢谢你 托马斯
Danke, Tomas.
你还好吗
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表