剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
相 对 宇 宙
第二季 第二集
前情提要
我们的邻居可能会认为这是
Our neighbors might see this
公然宣战
as a declaration of war.
他们要关闭那边的门了
They're closing their doors.
管理层想要一个解释
Management would like an explanation.
艾米莉·伯顿比在座各位都更清楚
Emily Burton has a better sense of what's going on.
那是一个非法计划 代号♥靛青
It was an illegal program, coded "Indigo."
他们一直在培植孩子
Children have been trained
学会如何取代另一个自己
in the art of replacing their others.
你知道斯潘塞在哪吗
Do you know where Spencer is?
他被送去了另一边
He has been sent to the other side.
你想让我...
You want me to...
去过你的生活
inhabit your life?
说实话 不是万不得已我也不想这么做
Honestly, that's the last fucking thing in the world I want.
难道你们要复合了吗
Are you two getting back together?
-没有 -怎么 安娜
- No. - What? Anna.
老妈又吸毒过量了
Mom overdosed. Again.
几年前她在最低谷的时候 你在哪
Where were you years ago, when she was at her worst?
我在她身边
I was there.
坐在她床边
Sat by her bedside.
我不是她 霍华德
I'm not her, Howard.
我了解我妻子
I know my wife.
她是个间谍
She's a-a spy.
我是你的敌人
I'm your enemy.
我是那个想杀掉你妻子的人
I'm the one who tried to kill your wife.
我实在没办法了
I didn't have a choice.
我不想过来
I didn't want to come here.
想想我们未竟的事业
Think about all we still have to do.
想要保住我们的遗产
Our legacy only survives
我们就必须守住这个秘密
if we can protect this secret.
你到底来不来
Are you coming or not?
喝吧
休息一下
我们还有事要做
学校暴露了
计划依然不变
我们得为以后做好准备
他们都还是孩子
我们丢下了他们
我们都是懦夫
奥尔德斯
我们必须坚强起来
为了他们
也为了我
看着我
霍华德·希尔克
八周前
出去吗
Going out?
去干洗店
Dry cleaners.
等等
Hang on.
外面冷
It's cold out.
我很快就回
I won't be long.
我在家等你
I'll be here.
跟我来
霍华德 你现在孤立无援
You're all alone, Howard.
跨界交往的章程不适用了
The charters of cross-world interaction don't apply
因为门关上了
now that the doors are closed.
如果我不标记你为合作者
If I don't label you as cooperative,
他们就会把你送到黑站
they're gonna send you to our black site.
同样的话我还要重复多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you the same thing?
我妻子有危险
My wife was in danger.
另一个我在那边取代了我
My other took my place over there.
所以你妻子和另一个你策划了这件事
So your wife and your other concocted this plan...
她没有策划任何事
She did not concoct any plan.
坦白说 管理层发现很难去信任
Frankly, Management is finding your wife
你的妻子
very difficult to trust.
你看过这封信吗
Did you read this letter?
她在和另一个你通信
She was communicating with your other,
密谋了有段时间了
conspiring for some time...
不 不是这样的
No, that's not what they were doing.
在我看来你并不知道这女人的真面目
It looks to me like you don't know who this woman was.
我不确定你知道了会有什么反应
I'm not sure how you're going to take this.
你妻子从昏迷中醒过来了
Your wife has come out of her coma.
这是在通道关闭之前
It was the last intelligence we received
我们收到的最后一条情报
before the Crossing closed.
你们怎么会知道这些事情
H-How would you even know these things?
为什么要监视我的妻子
Why would you be watching my wife?
报告说她丈夫冲进病房♥
Report was her husband rushed in,
一见到她就情绪激动
emotional at the sight of her.
你觉得她认得出来吗 睁开眼后
And do you think she knew, when she opened her eyes,
看着那个不是她丈夫的男人
that she was staring at a man who wasn't her husband?
或许你想知道
Or do you wonder, maybe,
从一开始这就不是她的计划
if that wasn't her plan all along?
我丈夫一直不让我睡
My husband keeps me up,
问我们为什么被关在家里
asking why we're prisoners in our home.
大使♥馆♥的每个房♥间
Every room in my embassy
都被改成了牢房♥
has been transformed into prison cells,
挤满了滞留的穿越者 喝得酩酊大醉
filled with stranded crossers, drinking themselves away.
我何时才能告诉他们可以回家了
When can I tell my people we are going home?
这事我说了不算 大使
That's not up to me, Ambassador.
你是外务部的部长
You're head of Diplomacy.
你肯定知道点什么
You must know something.
我们明白您的担忧
With respect to your concern,
但把门关上的是您那边
it was your side who closed the doors,
是您那边害得你们滞留在这
your side who stranded you here.
我们的大门依然敞开
Our doors are still open.
我们都知道通道关闭是因为什么
We both know why those doors are closed
是谁的责任
and whose fault it is.
赛先生
Mr. Sy...
在座的各位一直在不懈地努力工作
the people around this table have been working diligently
要找出造成你们办公室
to root out anyone responsible
惨遭横祸的罪魁祸首
for the senseless shoot-out at your office.
他们发现没有任何迹象表明
They found no indication that our side
我们这边与此事有关
had anything to do with it.
为什么还在玩这套
Why are you playing this game?
我拒绝被你们这边扣为人♥质♥
I refuse to be held hostage in this world.
我们一如既往地希望你方可以恢复理智
As always, we hope that your side comes to their senses.
请护送大使回官邸
Please escort the ambassador back to his compound.
真是富有成效啊
That was productive.
他们的大使最近也着急了
Their ambassador isn't himself lately.
这能怪他吗
Who can blame him?
换谁都得气死了 明知道大门关闭的原因
It must be infuriating, knowing why the doors are closed
却只能看着我们用刻板的外交辞令
and just watching us point fingers across the table
隔着桌子相互指责
using the same poker-faced diplomacy
是对方导致了今天的窘境
that got us here in the first place.
管理层的政策不是我制定的
I don't make Management's policy.
的确 但你为之辩护
No, but you justify it.
要是你们战略部能找到
Maybe if Strategy were able to track down
那些靛青恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
these Indigo terrorists,
我们就更容易厘清责任了
we could better assign blame.
怎么找 我们现在束手束脚
How? With our hands tied behind our backs...
管理层只需要说出四个简单的字
All Management had to do was say four simple words:
"我方求助"
"We need your help."
那样也许门还开着
Then maybe the doors would still be open.
那样也许我们可以分享情报
Maybe we could be chasing
来追捕那些靛青恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
these Indigo terrorists with shared intelligence
而不是他妈的一起干瞪眼
instead of shared fucking incompetence.
能做那个说"我早跟你们说过"的人
Must be so nice to be the one who gets to say
一定感觉不错吧
"I told you so."
相信我 我一点都不觉得高兴
Believe me, I'm deriving no pleasure from it at all.
武器
在右边兜里
Right pocket.
跟你上一只一模一样
Looks just like your last one.
它是聋子
She's deaf.
两眼都有白内障
Two cataracts
胸腔下面还有个良性肿瘤
and a benign tumor below her rib cage.
你花了多长时间找到我的
How long did it take you to find me?
没多久
Not long.
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表