剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
- I die right here. - No.
你不会死在这的
You're not gonna die here
因为我们都要成为更好的自己
because we're both going to listen to our better selves.
艾米莉 你听得到我吗
Emily, can you hear me?
救命 快来人救救她
Help! Someone help!
她还有呼吸 我们必须马上走
快把她送走 快
Get her out of here, fast.
霍华德 她不是你妻子
Howard, she's not your wife.
没事了 我们正送你去医院呢
It's okay, we're getting you to the hospital.
别说话 别说话
Don't try to talk. Don't try to...
怎么了 怎么了
What is it? What is it?
你有纸吗
给 给
Here, here.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我拿到了 你会好起来的 会好的
I have it. You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay.
坚持住 没事的
Stay with me. It's okay.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
艾米莉 艾米莉
Emily, Em- Emily...
他留在外面
艾米莉
Emily...
他不能进去
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
You'll be okay!
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她没提前交代什么吗
She didn't say anything beforehand?
需要警♥察♥涉入的话 有什么先例吗
What's the precedent here, when it comes to involving the police?
我们不找他们
We don't.
彼得 这些规矩不再重要了
Peter, those rules don't matter anymore.
我们需要一切能得到的助力
We need all the resources we can get now.
跪下
Get on your knees.
好
Okay.
你根本不该回她的信
You never should have answered her letters.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你应该告诉她 不要插手
You- you should have told her to stay away.
你应该告诉她过好自己的生活
You should have told her to go back to her life,
我们的 和我一起的生活
our life, her life with me,
那样她没准还活着
and then she might still be alive.
霍华德
Howard...
你说得对
...you're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
开枪吧
Do it.
来吧
Go ahead.
换做是我
I would...
我会开枪的
if I were you.
维也纳西站 23点
我觉得这是她想给你的
I think she meant that for you.
你该出发了
You'd better go.
时间不多了
You don't have much time.
我去通知其他人
I'll tell the others.
伦敦
London.
巴黎
Paris.
慕尼黑
Munich.
伊斯坦布尔 华沙
Istanbul. Warsaw.
马德里
Madrid.
不
No!
目前尚未接到维也纳西站有生化武器被释放的报告
不过当局已宣布成功进行了隔离
怎么了
What happened?
完成了吗
Is it done?
完了
It's done.
那我们自♥由♥了
So we're free?
这里没有我们的地方
There's no place for us here.
-你在说什么 -我谈了个新条件
- What are you talking about? - I made a new deal.
更好的交易
It's better.
也是我们很久之前就该做的事
It's what we should've done a long time ago.
警方收到多人死亡的报告
Multiple casualties have been reported.
维也纳西站继续被封闭隔离 以保证
Quarantine at Westbahnhof Station remains a necessity...
警方调查顺利进行
as the investigation is still ongoing.
官方尚未公布被害人的姓名
Names of victims have not yet been released,
也未对本次袭击的动机发表任何评论
and officials have not commented on the motive for the attack.
官方建议旅客绕行本站
The passengers have been advised to avoid the area
直至进一步的通知发布
until further notice.
把这个关起来
Bring this one into custody.
稍后再审问他
We'll question him later.
她交给我吧
I got her.
霍华德·希尔克告诉我 是你
Howard Silk tells me you're the one
从他那里盘问出了这个情报
who got the intel out of him.
起作用了吗
Did it work?
是 我们派人去了车站
Yeah, we've got people at the station
清理了那些尸体 封锁了那个区域
cleaning up the bodies, quarantining the area.
干的很好
It was good work.
因为你们的所作所为
Because of what your people did,
他们要永久关闭通道了
they're closing down the Crossing for good.
但我总感觉还不止这些人
But I have a feeling there are still more of them.
是不是
Aren't there?
你们派来的潜伏特工
Your people in our world.
我想提供帮助
I want to help.
很好
Good.
我父亲绝对不能知道我的真实身份
My father can never know who I really am.
我们会保守你的秘密的
We'll keep your secret.
而且彼得必须官复原职
A- And Peter must be reinstated.
同样的职位
Same position.
他对我已经没用了
He's of no use to me.
没有他 我就没有任何可信度
I don't have any credibility without him.
我们会想个办法的
We'll work something out.
但从今以后 你直接向我汇报
But from now on, you report directly to me.
而我会保护你们一家
And I'll protect your family.
请注意 请注意
经管理层下令 所有在押人员将进入驱逐出境程序
请拿好个人物品 服从安排
请注意 请注意
经管理层下令 所有在押人员将进入驱逐出境程序
现在我要向另一个从未得见的麦加祈祷
Now I intend to pray four rak'as towards the Mecca I never knew.
伊安
Ian?
伊安
Ian?
小艾 我知道以这个字条与你告别很可悲
Em, I know this note is a sad way to leave things between us,
但我也希望你能理解
but I hope you'll understand.
我想我们不会再见面了
I don't think we'll be seeing each other again,
最近都不会了
not for some time.
事实是
The truth is,
伊安·肖这个人从来没存在过
there's never really been an Ian Shaw.
在我们相识之前
Before we met,
我在另一个世界有另一个生活
I had another life in their world,
我失去了这个生活
one that I lost...
却从来没有真正放手
but never really let go of.
我想我被夹在了
I guess I was torn
真实存在的爱
between a love that was real
和并不真实的生活之间
and a life that wasn't.
但现在 我必须要放下这一切了
But now I have to leave that all behind.
你说得对
And you were right
我们的合作确实非常成功
when you said our best work has always been together.
所以我把米拉交给你
So I leave you with Mira.
我希望能给你更多
I wish I could have given you more.
韦斯利
Wesley.
那么
So...
施密特先生
Mr. Schmidt.
别这么客气 叫我斯潘塞吧
Please, call me Spencer.
-用不了多久的 -什么用不了多久
- Didn't take long. - What didn't take long?
你岳丈很快就会托托关系
For your father- in- law to pull some strings,
把你的位子要回来
get your job back.
其实吧
You know, actually...
这次还真不是他
it wasn't him this time.
没了她 你什么都不是
You wouldn't be anything without her.
你还真说对了 是这样的
No, you're right, I wouldn't.
不过现在通道要被关闭了
Well, the Crossing's closed now.
这次是永久关闭了
For good this time.
我们把所有人都送回去了
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表