剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
相 对 宇 宙
第二季 第四集
前情提要
审查处那边做假护照的人在要钱了
Counterfeit visa supplier needs to be paid off.
我需要你帮我搞定一下
I need for you to take care of it.
格拉斯高尔街76号♥ 克莱尔
76 Glasgower Str... uh, Clare?
你听见地址了吗
Did you hear the address?
-这是个陷阱 -兰伯特认为我暴露了
- It was a trap. - Lambert thinks I'm blown.
他给我这条情报是为了引我露出马脚
He gave me that intel to smoke me out.
现在他知道我们的事了
He knows all about us now.
我帮你脱身
I'll get you out.
但兰伯特知道太多认识我的人
But Lambert knows too many people who know about me.
你要搞定他
You need to take care of him.
不要伤害我的朋友
And my friends are not to be harmed.
-明白了吗 -好
- You understand? - Okay.
管理层承认 在米拉的事上
Management would like to confess
他们并没有完全开诚布公
they weren't forthright about Mira.
-箱子呢 -你休想找到它
- Where's the case? - You will never find it.
另一个我来过这边 来过这个世界
My other was here, in our world.
另一个你曾提起她小时候的一个藏身之处
Your other used to talk about a hiding place from childhood.
她把她收集的宝贝藏在那里
A place she kept things she'd gathered.
一个只有她知道的地方
A place only she would know.
就是说我也知道
Which I would know.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
一切都有点不对劲
Everything's a bit off.
你想不想知道自己到底是做什么的
Do you want me to tell you what you did for a living?
免疫药
Immunizations.
你得在被送去艾科前吃掉
You have to take them before you leave for Echo.
为什么要我这么做
Why did I do that?
让他们把他送去那里
Tell them to send him there?
为了我
For me?
这里的人都在被...
All these people are- are being...
提取记忆
Harvested for their memories.
马赛尔 我认识另一边的他
Marcel. I knew him on the other side.
你是位绅士 但这是战争
You are a gentleman, and this is war.
是时候像大人那样谈一谈了
Look, it's time we had a grown- up talk.
你们要坐下吗
You want to sit down?
我们有个共同的麻烦叫做克劳德·兰伯特
We have a common problem by the name of Claude Lambert.
禁止入内
你好
这里是私人领地
你看不见警示吗
听得见吗 女士
你叫什么
艾米莉·伯顿
西柏林 1984年
为什么不是金的
How come it's not gold?
什么
What?
你戴的是银戒指
Your ring. It's silver.
不是 亲爱的 这是铂金
Oh. No, darling, it's platinum.
比金银都值钱得多
It's far more valuable than silver or gold.
人为什么要戴戒指呢
Why do people wear them, anyway?
这要从古埃及说起
Dates all the way back to ancient Egypt.
人们会在自己配偶的手指上绑一个环
People used to tie strings around their spouses' fingers.
他们认为有一条特别的血管
They believed there was a very special vein
连通心脏和这根手指
that ran all the way from the heart to this finger.
-真的吗 - 不 当时科学还很落后
- Is that true? - No. Their science was primitive.
但是爸爸说金字塔
But daddy says the pyramids will last...
亲爱的 我们能不谈你的父亲么
Emily, darling, can we not talk about your father right now?
-为什么 -因为这是我们两人的周末
- Why not? - Well, because this is our weekend.
女孩们的假期
Girls' holiday.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们起个新名字吧
Let's make up new names.
你想叫什么
Who do you want to be?
为什么我不能叫自己的名字
Why can't I just be me?
只是假装几天而已
Well, it's just pretend, for a few days.
我们从没去过这家旅馆 没人知道我们是谁
Never been to this inn before, no one there knows who we are.
我们可以叫任何名字
We can be whoever we want.
我叫安妮特 是一位钢琴家
I'm Annette. I am a pianist.
我放弃音乐转而研究伦理学
I gave up music in the pursuit of moral philosophy.
我想叫贝琳达
I want to be Belinda.
和Go-Go组合的贝琳达·卡莱儿一样
Like Belinda Carlisle from the Go- Go's.
不错
Okay.
我可以在水下呼吸
I can breathe underwater
-因为我来自未来 -不对
- because I'm from the future. - No.
-规则不是这样的 -为什么
- That's not how the game works. - Why not?
因为我确实会弹钢琴
Well, because I do play the piano,
而且我读大学时修的是哲学
and I read philosophy at university.
要是真有人问起我来 我也能对答如流
I can talk at length on both subjects should anyone ask.
撒谎要适度
Only lie a little.
说太多谎容易被看穿
If you lie a lot, people can see through it.
艾米莉·伯顿
另一边 如今
你好 卡拉
Hi, Cara.
和管理层的这个会你不来了么
You're not coming to this meeting with Management?
对不起 我
I'm sorry, it...
有件事情我得查清楚
There's something I need to investigate.
你能想办法推迟么
Is there any way you can push it off?
你已经是战略部副主管了
You're deputy director now.
这是你的职责
This is the job.
我现在没空解释
I haven't got time to explain now.
下午我回来找你
I'll get back to you by this afternoon.
我会帮助你的
I'm here for you. Huh?
贝琳达
Belinda.
我没想到能见到你
I wasn't expecting you.
你有和我儿子预定过么
Did you make the reservation with my son?
-冯先生 -先生
- Herr Phong. - Herr?
什么时候跟我这么客气了
Since when are we so formal?
你走运了
Well, you're in luck.
住你房♥间的那对夫妻
The couple who were staying in your cottage,
碰巧提前退房♥了
they had to leave early.
这次你会待久一些吗
Will you be with us for long this time?
最多一天吧
Um, no more than a day.
我们去年重新装♥修♥了 快去看看
I can't wait for you to see the renovation we made last summer.
墙壁的颜色跟你小时候一模一样
The walls are the same color as when you were young.
《铁皮鼓》
The Tin Drum!
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我整个早上都坐在这绞尽脑汁
I've been sitting here all morning trying to work out
想知道这破书说什么 是《铁皮鼓》
what the damn thing says. "The Tin Drum."
对不对
That's it, isn't it?
对
Yes.
太棒了
That- that's great.
你看起来一点都不兴奋
You don't seem very excited.
抱歉 我有点分心 我...
I'm sorry, I'm... distracted. I'm...
我可是开心死了
But I'm- I'm thrilled.
很快你就又可以读里尔克的诗了
Pretty soon you'll be reading Rilke again.
《铁皮鼓》
你是在居... 居高不下地哄我呢
And now you're pat... "Patternizing" Me.
居高临下
Patronizing.
对 就是这个词
Yes, exactly.
抱歉 我不知道怎么才能纠正你
Sorry, I'm not sure how I'm to correct your use
居高临下用词不当 又不让你觉得居高临下
of the word "Patronizing" Without sounding patronizing.
艾米莉
Emily.
我们今晚庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate tonight.
晚上我带你去吃大餐
I'll- I'll take you to a very fancy dinner.
我更愿意吃你做的饭
I'd rather you cooked.
晚上见
See you tonight.
你带家伙了吧
Are you packing right now?
我最喜欢女人带枪了
I love it when a woman packs.
别担心 我也带着呢
Don't worry. Me, too.
鉴于我们最近的信任危机 我也得防着点
Felt like sound precaution, given our trust issues of late.
你昨天给我下了套
You set me up yesterday.
说测试更准确
More of a test, really.
给了你一块糖
Gave you a little bit of candy,
结果我发现糖你丈夫的嘴里
and I found it in your husband's mouth.
你从哪开始怀疑我了呢
Where do you get off testing me?
埃德加出事以后
After what happened to Edgar,
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表