剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
相 对 宇 宙
第二季 第七集
前情提要
艾瑟儿 请留一下
Ethel, stay behind please.
你感觉如何
How are you?
像那该死的小孤女安妮
Like a Little fucking Orphan Annie.
你的态度会把别人赶走的
Your attitude's gonna drive people away.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
想我有多爱你
How much I love you
然而我都不怎么了解你
considering how little I know you.
你在这边的生活是管理层给的
Management gave you this life in our world.
把艾米莉·伯顿带回来
Bring us Emily Burton.
大使♥馆♥的每个房♥间
Every room in my embassy
都被改成了牢房♥
has been filled with stranded crossers.
我何时才能告诉他们可以回家了
When can I tell my people we are going home?
这事我说了不算 大使
That's not up to me, Ambassador.
但把门关上的是您那边
It was your side who closed the doors.
你是想找出路吗
You want to find a way out of this?
那你就自己想办法吧
You're gonna have to handle it yourself.
我把枪藏在这层的男厕里了
I left a gun in the men's room.
你该把这一切了结一下了
I think it's time you bring this to an end.
嗨 克莱尔
Hi, Clare.
主服务器崩溃了
The main server crashed,
我们要待在办公室
and we have to stay at the office.
克莱尔 我爱你
Clare, I love you.
-我多么希望实现梦想 -等一下
- I wanted so badly to see the dream become real. - Wait!
-不要 天啊 -彼得
- No, fuck! - Peter...
-都结束了 -她是影子
- It's over. - She was Shadow.
-你现在在哪里 -我想这就是回声
- Where are you now? - I think this is Echo.
-有枪战 -不
- There's shooting. - No!
-小艾 别着急 -有事发生
- Em, slow down. - Something's happened.
-没时间了 -小艾 小艾
- No time. - Em. Em!
你绝对无法让他们永久关闭通道
You will never get them to close the doors forever.
你们手上沾满了千万人的血
The blood of millions is on your hands,
我不会再袖手旁观了
and I won't stand by any longer.
我想要见你们所有人
I want to meet all of you. Together.
我的条件很简单
My terms are simple:
永久关闭通道
Shut down the Crossing forever.
我要你们邀请我们的邻居召开会议
I want you to invite our neighbors for a meeting.
明天 我将和我的父亲一起
Tomorrow I will surrender myself and my father
向你们自首
to your custody.
我想要见你们所有人
I want to meet all of you. Together.
你们自己选
The choice is yours.
消息来自用户#1832
实时转录中
信♥号♥♥是从朱马的箱子发来的
她怎么找到的
我们如果拒绝合作 也一样会被她找到
这事必须彻底处理 一劳永逸
我们通知邻居们来见面吧
他们不会开门的
那我们就把他们想要的东西送过去
给你们那边四楼的
For the Fourth Floor on your side.
你要回家了 大使
You're going home, Ambassador.
你还好吧
You okay?
他们想见面
They want to meet.
我们制定规矩是有原因的 威斯利
There are rules in place for a reason, Wesley.
我以为我早教过你了
Thought I taught you that.
我也确实教过你了
I know I taught you that.
你看或不看 结果也不会有什么转变了
It's the same news, whether you look now or later.
威斯利·皮尔斯
十年前
我们这边
她跟这些都没关系
She had nothing to do with this.
她是没关系
She didn't.
你说得没错
You're right.
你就连向你头脑简单的妻子保守秘密
But you couldn't keep a simple goddamn secret
这么简单的事都做不到
from your simple goddamn wife.
我们只是想找她谈谈
We just came to talk to her,
然后她被吓到了 跑的时候摔了下来
but she got spooked, ran, took a fall.
事情本不必到这个地步
It shouldn't have happened this way.
节哀顺变 威斯利·皮尔斯
My condolences, Wesley Pierce.
你在官方记录里已经死了
You're officially dead.
这是你的新身份
This is your new life.
你现在叫伊安·肖 是那边的人
Your name is Ian Shaw, resident of the other side.
内务部的探员
Agent in Housekeeping.
改名也是迫不得已
Sorry about the name.
他们本想把你安插到另一个你的生活里
They would've just set you up in your other's life,
但他已经死于流感
but, uh, he didn't make it out of the flu.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我做了个交易 对我有好处
I made a deal. Beneficial to me.
那边想找人补战略部的职缺
The other side is looking to fill up their Strategy ranks.
对你们这种叛徒的需求量很大
They're buying defectors for a princely sum.
再把人偷渡过去
Smuggling them across.
-我不能就这么离开 -你没得选
- But I can't just leave. - You haven't got a choice.
让我把话说清楚
Let's make something clear.
这工作就是你的归属 伊安·肖
You belong to this job, Ian Shaw.
如果你又感到了和她一起的那种诱惑
If you ever feel the temptation you felt with her,
想向人袒露秘密
want to confide in someone,
或者想逃跑
maybe want to run from it all,
就想想你今天看到了什么
think about what you see here today.
这份工作会要你的命
This job will kill you
也会要你心爱之人的命
and anyone you hold dear.
艾米莉 来电
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你到哪儿了
Yeah. Where are you?
-在朝你给的地址走 -你一个人吗
- On my way to the address you gave me. - Alone?
-当然 -你快到了再打给我
- Of course. - Call me when you're close.
在货运入口的外面找我
Look for me outside the freight entrance
就在后面 还有 伊安
around the back. Oh, I-Ian.
我和霍华德在一起
I've got Howard with me.
你做得没错
You're doing the right thing.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我们是五年前开始的
It was five years ago.
你结婚的时候
The time of your wedding.
对
Yeah.
你和密拉·卡斯戴尔在哪儿幽会的
Where did you conduct the affair with Milla Castel?
很多地方都有过 也开过房♥
Various places. Hotel rooms.
但直到昨天
But it wasn't until yesterday
你才知道你的秘书是...
you realized your secretary was...
兰伯特告诉我她是...
It was Lambert, told me that she was...
这些年一直窃取我们情报信息的人
the agent who's been siphoning our intelligence all these years.
她是影子
Shadow.
所以我让霍华德·希尔克...
So I asked Howard Silk...
给我搞把枪 我好找她当面对质
to get me a gun so I could confront her.
真希望能早点发现她
I only wish I'd gotten to her sooner.
你知道其他特工吗
Are you aware of any other agents?
-不 当然不知道 -我们怎么...
- No, of course not. - How are we supposed to...
-天 他完蛋了 -金童要玩完喽
- God, he is so fucked. - So much for the golden boy.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh, sorry. Um... - It's okay.
我们搜了密拉·卡斯戴尔的家
We searched Milla Castel's place.
她肯定是内奸
She's definitely our mole.
藏匿现金 还有几份偷来的文件
Hidden caches. A couple of stolen documents.
看来她已经利用奎尔多年了
Looks like she's been running Quayle for years.
一切都对上了
It lines up.
要是岳父大人发现奎尔被扣
Father-in-law's gonna hit the ceiling
会大发雷霆的
when he finds out Quayle is being held this way.
送他回家 找人盯着
Send him home. Guarded.
在我们查清之前都把他软禁在家
We'll call it house arrest until we figure something out.
好的
Okay.
彼得
Peter?
你...
What are you...
其实并不是真的
It's not true, you know.
死前你的一生并不会从眼前闪现
That your life flashes before your eyes.
我只回想起一个画面
I just got one memory.
斯潘塞第一次笑的画面
It was the first time Spencer smiled.
我们之前一直想逗她笑
We'd been trying to get her to do it for ages.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表