剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
相 对 宇 宙
第二季 第五集
艾米莉 你有想起什么吗
Emily, do you remember anything?
面孔 影像 名字也行
Faces, images, names even.
约瑟夫·奥尔德里奇死了 他是"影子"
Joseph Aldrich is dead. He was Shadow.
影子不是个女人么
Isn't Shadow a woman?
我是彼得·奎尔 克莱尔·范彻的丈夫
This is Peter Quayle, husband to Clare Fancher,
她也是代号♥为"影子"的特工
the operative also known as Shadow.
影子
兰伯特说过发现你很容易
Lambert said you'd be easy to spot.
但我以为你看见老朋友时会认出来
But I thought you'd know an old friend when you saw him.
伊安 是吧
Ian, right?
记性真好
Good memory.
我平时老是记不住别人的名字
I usually catch amnesia when it comes to names.
我能被你记住 算是荣幸了 诺米
Well, I'll take that as a compliment, Nomi.
你是谁
Who are you?
我代表管理层发言
I speak for Management.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you recognize that woman?
你们想要我去找她
You want me to find her?
艾科还有别的人吗
There's someone else at Echo?
你想找到的人
Someone you want to find?
你叫什么
我们有个共同的麻烦叫做克劳德·兰伯特
We have a common problem by the name of Claude Lambert.
我们不如一起想想
Why don't we start figuring out what the fuck
我们该怎么解决这个麻烦
we're gonna do about that?
喂
Yes?
兰伯特死了 你安全了
Lambert is dead. You're safe now.
我觉得有个人你应该见一见
There's someone I think you should meet.
我们取得了重大突破
We've got a breakthrough,
是新消息源送的大礼
courtesy of a new source.
你怎么跟见鬼了似的
You look like you've just seen a ghost.
我不明白你为什么一直问
I don't know why you keep asking.
你说为什么 为什么不回答
Oh, why? Why not?
因为这问题是个陷阱
Because it's a trick question.
不是 我真的很好奇
No, I am genuinely curious.
如果我说了 你就会小题大做
No, I'm going to say, and then you're going to make a fuss
不停问"有我还不够吗"什么的
and go, "Oh, but am I not enough for you?"
然后你就要把我扫地出门
And then you're gonna throw me out...
没有陷阱 亲爱的
N-No tricks, love.
说吧
Out with it.
美国歌♥手
艾莉卡·芭朵
Erykah Badu.
真的吗
Really?
声音好听
Oh, that voice.
以及眼睛 头发 还有
And those eyes, and her hair and...
好了好了 我明白了
Yeah -- uh, okay, okay, I got it.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
想我有多爱你
How much I love you.
然而我都不怎么了解你
Considering how little I know you.
我是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
我的一切你都知道
You know everything about me.
你看这个距离
This is the distance
就是你在家和在外面的差距
between who you are in this home and what you do when you leave.
如果我们要顺利走下去
If we're going to work,
这个距离要缩到这么短
what I need is this.
实话说 我以为你很忠心
Honestly, I expected more loyalty.
应该比所有人都忠心
From you of all people.
想想管理层这些年都为你
In light of everything that Management has done for you
做了多少事
over the years.
你想要我说什么
What do you want from me?
你到这边来继续生活 过得还满意吗
Have you enjoyed your adopted life on this side?
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
她谁也不是
She's nobody.
-才认识 我不熟 -别否认了 伊安
- I just met her. I don't know her. - Stop it, Ian.
我是不是该叫你威斯利·皮尔斯
Or should I say Wesley Pierce?
十年了
Ten years
你来这个世界十年了
since you came to this world.
迷茫 心碎
Lost, broken,
为生计奔波
running for your life.
管理层和你的交易条件很清楚了
And the deal that Management made with you was very clear.
他们给你一个新身份
Set you up in a new identity,
只需要你的忠诚
and all that they asked for was loyalty.
绝不和你前一段生活的
And absolutely no contact with anyone
任何人联♥系♥
from your previous life.
你原来失去过她
You've lost her before,
我不想让你再一次失去她
and I would hate for you to lose her again.
你到底要什么
What do you want?
艾米莉·伯顿没联♥系♥了
Emily Burton has fallen off the grid,
管理层担心 她不再如实
and Management is concerned that she's stopping forthright
汇报调查进展了
with her investigation.
他们希望有人约束她
They would like someone to rein her in.
我不知道艾米莉在哪儿
I don't know where Emily is.
把艾米莉·伯顿带回来
Bring us Emily Burton.
你在这边的生活是管理层给的
Management gave you this life in our world,
他们可以轻易收回去
and they could easily take it away.
我早就应该被抓了
I should've been caught by now.
早该有人看穿我了
Someone should have figured me out.
但我运气很好
But I'm lucky.
我这一生的运气都很好
I've been lucky my entire life.
但我不想再依靠运气了
But I don't want to count on it anymore.
我必须自己掌控这一切
I have to take matters into my own hands.
-奎尔先生 -所以 这就是我的保险
- Mr. Quayle? - So this is my insurance.
打扰了 要咖啡吗
Sorry. Coffee?
好的
Um, yeah.
就放在这儿上面就行
Just, uh, just leave it on the...
你岳父打电♥话♥来取消了午餐
Your father-in-law called to cancel lunch.
他在其他地方有事要处理
He's got business off-site.
好的
All right.
下午四点约了监督员
And there's a 4:00 p.m. With Oversight
事关那批运送中的机器
about the machines in shipping.
行
Fine.
你还需要什么吗
Anything else I can help you with?
你知道我的烟放哪儿了吗
Do you know where my cigarettes are?
能让我们单独聊会儿吗
Could you give us a moment, please?
阴谋诡计 神神秘秘
All this cloak and dagger.
我们只是想确保你能活下去
Well, we're, uh, trying to keep you alive.
上个月你在桌上都没怎么说话
You were the quiet one at the table last month.
那次的谈判是在说那些
Negotiating for the contractor
在办公室里开枪的杀手
who shot at those police officers.
我是彼得·奎尔
Peter Quayle.
你和你妻子联手杀了他对吧
So did you and your wife kill him?
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
另一个我
My other.
我们互换好几年了
The man I've been switching with for years.
看你的表情
I assume by the look on your face,
你以为我已经被处理了
you thought I'd been dealt with.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're referring to.
昨天 我看见另一个我去见你妻子
Yesterday, I saw my other off to meet with your missus,
之后就再没听过那家伙的消息
and I haven't heard from the poor bastard since.
你肯定觉得
You must've thought he'd take
他会把你们家庭的小秘密带进坟墓
your little family secret to the grave.
大多数人在见到另一个自己时
You know that most people, they meet their other, and they,
通常会感到不安
they find it disturbing.
在思考"我更好还是他更好"之类的问题前
Upends everything they-they've thought about themselves
就颠覆了他们对自己的所有认知
before they ask, "Am I better, am I worse,"
但我们从未有过这个问题
blah, blah, but... We never had that problem.
没有嫉妒 也没有生存危机
No jealousy, no existential crisis.
只有双倍的乐趣
Just, double the fun.
双倍的情报
Double the information.
我们分享一切
And we shared all of it.
除了他对你妻子的情有独钟
Except his soft spot for your wife, that is.
他为她解决了很大部分的麻烦
He did most of the handling when it came to her.
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表