剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
我觉得他知道
Oh, I think he knows.
他也许知道 我也说不好
Maybe he does. I don't know.
他爱你
He loves you.
我想彼得最近
I... I don't think Peter's capable
顾不上这些感情了
of feeling anything these days.
他宁死也要保护你
He was gonna die to protect you.
在办公室的那天 他被抓的时候
The other night at the Office, when he was caught.
我从他眼里看出来了
I saw it in his eyes.
那时候我不理解 但现在就说得通了
I didn't know what it was then, but it all makes sense now.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing.
什么意思
Excuse me?
每当我担心彼得怀疑我时
Whenever I was afraid Peter was onto me,
我就会试探他 揣摩他的反应
I'd pull at his heartstrings, gauge his reaction.
看看他还可不可信
See whether or not I could still trust him.
那我可以信任你吗
Well, can I trust you?
我跟她说晚饭前来接孩子
All right, I told her that we'll pick her up before dinner.
再晚我们就得找其他借口了
Any later than that, and we need another excuse.
地址收到了
There it is.
你知道怎么去那儿吗
You know how to get there?
信息 未知发件人
诺多福街85号♥
你安排的会面
You organized this?
你肯定很有权势
You must be a very powerful woman.
我以前是
I-I used to be.
车祸发生之前
Before the accident.
我的
My, um,
记忆 还是有点模糊
memory's still a bit bumpy.
但我最近想起来很多
But I've gotten a lot back recently.
一些事情也逐渐浮出水面
A lot of things have come to light,
有一些让我非常震惊
some of them quite shocking.
首先有个人说他是我丈夫
First, a- a man told me he was my husband.
结果他是你前夫
Turned out he was your ex- husband
想利用我获取情报
trying to use me for information.
是啊 像他的风格
Yeah, that sounds like him.
还有一些别的事 涉及米拉
Something else has come to light, too, involving Mira.
今天两边的管理层和靛青要举♥行♥会议
There's a meeting today with both Managements and Indigo.
那是个陷阱
It's a trap.
米拉已经开始执行她计划的最后一步了
Mira is putting into action the final part of her plan.
你怎么会对米拉 对靛青
How come you know so much about Mira
了解这么多
and about Indigo?
在两边穿越了这么多年
All those years of crossing,
为什么你追查他们这么久
why have you been after them for so long?
因为我创造了他们
Because I created them.
多年之前 我
Years ago, I...
发现了一些证据
discovered some evidence
证明我们这边谋划了流感病毒的研发
that our side was complicit in the creation of the flu.
我很快把这个情报向上汇报
I immediately took the information upstairs,
而他们叫我滚一边去
and they told me to fuck off.
那你怎么办了
So what did you do?
我没有让真♥相♥妨碍我的升迁
I didn't let the truth get in the way of a good promotion.
我也没有泄露消息 始终保持低调
I didn't blow any whistles, I kept my head down.
直到最近 我发现你们那边的
Till recently, when I discovered that the terrorists
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥发现了我的报告
from your side had found my report.
当我保持沉默低头领工资的时候
And while I was taking the paycheck for my silence,
米拉却利用我的报告
Mira had used my report
洗♥脑♥了整整一代人
to radicalize a whole generation.
不好意思 我能不能近一点
I am sorry. Do you- do you mind if I just...?
我总是在想
I always wondered what...
这么近的话 是什么感觉
what this would be like, up close.
你脸上的皱纹和我的一样
The lines on your face are the same as mine.
你很吃惊吗
Does that surprise you?
是啊 想想我过的日子 确实很吃惊
Yeah, after the life I've led, I am surprised.
-别 我做不到 -我很抱歉
- Don't... I can't do this. - I- I'm sorry.
我不是有意的 我真的很抱歉
I didn't... I'm really, I'm sorry, I...
我得知道 我要知道 多少次了
I need to know this. I need to know: how many times?
这么多年 你有多少次
Over those years, how many times
闯入我的生活
did you wander about in my life?
你有没有和我女儿相处
Do you hang out with my daughter
还告诉她要保守你们的秘密
and tell her to keep your little secret?
我不 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我想不起来了 我
I- I can't remember. I...
不对
No.
不是的 我记得很清楚
That's not true. I do remember exactly.
第一次我只是看着她
The first time, I just watched her.
坐在车里 看着她玩足球
Sat in the car and watched her play football.
如果你想要孩子 为什么不自己生一个
If you wanted a child, why didn't you have one of your own?
-我试过 -就一次
- I tried. - Once.
霍华德告诉过我了 但他从没解释过
Howard told me about that, but he never said
为什么你们不多试一次
why you didn't try again.
我就是怀不上 我试过
I couldn't get pregnant. I tried.
你以为我看不出你在撒谎吗
You think I don't know when you're lying?
我不想要孩子
I didn't want a child.
我喜欢我原本的生活
I liked my life the way it was.
那你来找我的孩子干什么
So why did you come after mine?
因为安娜的生活里
Because there was this gaping hole
有一个大洞
in Anna's life.
而原本你应该在那个位置
Where you should have been.
你去哪了
Where were you?
你是她的母亲啊
Y-You're her mother.
我警告你 别提那些事
I'm warning you. Don't go there.
承认了吧 你就是为你自己
Admit that you did it for yourself.
你做的事我做不到
I couldn't have done what you did.
养育孩子
Raised a child.
我发誓 我绝对会崩溃
I swear to you, I would have gone under.
至于安娜
And Anna?
安娜是你的责任
Anna is a credit to you.
不是我的
Not me.
我们这边正在疏散整栋大楼
We're clearing the building on our side.
我告诉他们我会警告你
I told them I'd warn you.
不管你们怎么做
Whatever you do,
不要让米拉和管理层相见
don't let Mira in the same room with them.
还有一件事
One-one more thing.
霍华德
Howard.
我把他的回归作为这次会谈的条件
I made his return a condition of this meeting.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
我只是想和你再核实一下
I just, I wanted to just check-check with you.
如果你得到了管理层的许可
If you have Management's permission,
那就无须我同意了
you don't need my consent.
不是 我的意思是
No, wha-what I mean is...
我能把我的丈夫要回来吗
...may I have my husband back?
你觉得我已经失去他了吗
Do you think I've already lost him?
没有 我不认为你失去他了
No, I don't think you've lost him.
我不会妨碍你们
I won't stand in your way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Yeah.
你感觉好些了吗
You feeling any better?
我要见管理层
I need to meet with Management.
我想谈条件
I want to make a deal.
别担心什么条件协议了 霍华德
Don't worry about making any deals, Howard.
管理层就要无条件送你回家了
Management are about to send you home without condition.
什么
What?
你那边有人找了关系
Some agent from your side pulled some strings.
你真的非常幸运
And you are very lucky.
绝大多数人没有机会经历两边的两种生活
Most people don't get to see their life from both sides.
你回家之后
When you get home,
替我转告另一个你 他是个混♥蛋♥
tell your other he's an asshole from me.
艾米莉会怎样
What's gonna happen to Emily?
也别担心她了
Don't worry about her.
她自有躲过劫难的办法
She has a way of landing on her feet.
关于回声的事
About Echo,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表