剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
I was over here on a routine crossing,
然后门就在我身后关上了
and the doors closed behind me.
是 但你没有自首
Yeah, but you didn't turn yourself in.
我不知道到底出了什么事
I didn't know what the fuck was going on.
因为许多年来你都在为靛青送信
Because for years now, you've been carrying messages for Indigo,
是不是
haven't you?
文件袋
Pouches.
从你那边送给克劳德·兰伯特
From your side to Claude Lambert.
他再把信传递给潜伏在这边的特工
Who passes them on to sleeper agents over here.
你知道这些人吗
You know about these people?
我知道
I do.
那你就知道我说了会有什么后果
Then you know what they'd do if I talked.
他们会追杀我家人
They go after families.
你从靛青那里得来的信息
Now, these messages y-you brought from Indigo,
会送到哪里去
where did you bring them?
我能保护你不受他们伤害 埃德加
Now, I can protect you from them, Edgar.
但去海关自首是你唯一的机会
But Customs is the only chance you've got now.
那是一座监狱 受到监控
It's a prison... monitored.
是萨克洛夫的一座谷仓
It was a barn in Sacrow.
如果不安全 住在那里的女人
The woman who lived there would draw the blinds
会放下百叶窗
if it wasn't safe.
你觉得兰伯特可能会藏在那里是吗
If Lambert is hiding, you think this is where he might be?
我说了 我没见过他
Like I said, I haven't seen him.
好吧
All right.
请写下地址
Address, please.
我又买♥♥了土耳其菜
I got Turkish again.
希望你没意见
Hope that's okay.
这是怎么了
What's all this?
我们不应该还回去吗
Oh, shouldn't we take this back?
这个确实超期了
It's overdue, yeah.
我在抽屉里找到的
I found it in a drawer.
我为什么会把图书馆借来的书放在抽屉里
Why would I put a library book away in a drawer?
是你放在那的吗
Did-did you put it there?
应该不是
I... don't think so.
还有 我真不明白
And I don't understand
选这幅画的女人的品味
the woman who chose this picture.
我只是...
I just... Wh... I mean...
这里的一切事物都很...
It's... everything in this place is just so st...
奇怪吗
Strange?
是的 我知道这个词 我只是...
Yes, I know the word. I ju...
这里的东西有让你想起什么吗
Are any of these things bringing back any memories?
我不知道
I don't know.
想想啊 也许...
Well, think. I mean, maybe...
我们要开始试着找回记忆
we need to start trying to shake things loose.
也许我们应该把图书馆得书还回去
Maybe we should just take the library book back.
我们也可以留着这本书
We could, uh... we could just keep it,
也许可以一起看
and maybe we could read it together.
你为什么这么和我说话
Why are you speaking to me like that?
什么 怎么说话
What? Like what?
好像我是小孩子一样 我...
Like I'm some sort of child. I...
我没把你当小孩子
I... I'm not talking like you're a child.
不 你和我说的时候
No, you're speaking to me,
一副不耐烦的语气
and there's kind of impatience in your voice.
不 我和你说话的时候把你当作是一个
No, I'm talking to you like you're a woman who's...
需要努力恢复记忆的女人
a woman who needs to try to recover her memory...
不 你说得好像你希望我快点恢复记忆
No, you... you sound like you want me to get better quicker,
-我... -我能把话说完吗
- and I'm... - Can I finish a sentence?!
我不想吃土耳其菜
I don't want any Turkish.
也许你可以像以前那样给我做饭
Maybe you could cook for me like you used to.
你知道有什么当外公的事别人不会告诉你吗
You know what they don't tell you about being a grandpa?
当外公很可怕
It's eerie.
我记得你和她一样大的时候
I remember when you were her age.
她也和你做一样的鬼脸
She makes the same face you do.
我总觉得她更像彼得
I always see more Peter in her.
不 她和你如出一辙
Oh, no. She's you.
看来那意味着你会和你母亲一样
I guess that means you'll be your mother.
-别 -等着瞧吧
- Don't. - Oh, yeah, you'll see.
你会送她去上一样的课外班
You'll send her to all the same classes...
体操 芭蕾和沙龙舞
gymnastics, ballet, cotillion.
我要她告诉我她自己想做什么
I want her to tell me what she wants to do.
我不想强加给她任何期望
I don't want to fill her with any expectations.
孩子
Kiddo.
你在看什么呢
What you looking at?
过来
Come here.
过来 我抱你 我抱你
Come here. I got you, I got you.
我抱你 我抱你
I got you. I got you.
爸 你的午餐时间不是结束了吗
Dad, isn't your lunch hour over?
你才多大啊 现在就数着秒针过活了
Aren't you too young to be watching the clock?
好吧 妈妈在这里
Okay, okay. Mm, here's your mama.
-下周见 -拜 爸爸
- See you next week. - Bye, Dad.
下次我和家人在一起时
Next time tell your man
告诉你的人让他们走远一点
to keep his distance when I'm with family.
我们现在叫他家人了吗
Is that what we're calling him?
不得不忍♥受那个和我父亲长得一模一样的人
I'm the one who has to listen to stories about my childhood
来讲述我童年的故事的人是我
from the face of a man who looks like my father.
你至少可以给我点空间吧
The least you could do is give me the space.
我并不同情你
Yeah, well, I don't feel sorry for you.
你又不必像个农民似的
It's not like you're the one squatting in hideouts
-四处躲藏 -办公室有个新人
- like some peasant. - There's a new person at the Office.
他们要大动作锄奸了
They're turning up the heat.
她怀疑有人给你报信了
She suspects you're being tipped off.
是的 我听说他们刚抓了埃德加·布兰特
Yes. I hear they just apprehended Edgar Brandt.
你怎么听说的
How'd you hear that?
你觉得你是我唯一的线人吗 亲爱的
You think you're my only source, my dear?
我有很多线人
I have sources.
更多的线人
And more sources.
以及他们的线人 其实他们叫我情报贩子
And their sources. In fact, they call me a sourcier.
埃德加·布兰特只知道
The only thing Edgar Brandt knows about
萨克洛夫的秘密情报点对吧
is the dead drop at Sacrow, right?
他不会带他们找到你的
He can't lead them to you.
是啊 幸好如此
No, fortunately.
但还是不安稳
Still, it doesn't sit well.
毕竟有人在泄露情报
Someone is talking.
这是家乡那边的最后一封公文
That's the last missive from home,
就在他们关闭通道之前送来的
just before they closed the doors.
一切都照预定计划进行
Everything's right on schedule.
他们希望你成为激活
They want you to be the one who activates
-最终静默特工的人 -计划不是这样的
- the final sleeper cell. - That wasn't the plan.
显然事情有变
Things have changed, apparently.
你会把这些带给他们吧
You'll get this to them, will you?
多么刺♥激♥的时代啊
Exciting times.
再见
Auf Wiedersehen.
霍华德·希尔克
Howard Silk?
你好啊 霍华德
Hi, Howard.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please, have a seat. - Thank you.
首先 你要知道这只是例行公事
First of all, you know this is all routine.
我只是要记住长相 名字和经历
I'm just getting to know faces, names, stories.
-当然 -但是我要说 霍华德
- Yeah, of course. - But I will say, Howard,
我尤其仔细看过你的资料
you in particular, I've been looking through your file.
在界面部29年
Interface, 29 years.
然后是分♥析♥部和战略部 全都只干了一周
Then Analysis, Strategy, all in the span of a week.
是的
Yeah.
那是有原因的
Yeah. Well, th-there was cause.
我知道 你妻子
Yes, I know. Your wife.
皮特·奎尔和我说他升了你的职
Peter Quayle tells me he promoted you
因为他不得不找你帮忙
because he had to enlist your help.
是的 有人想杀她
Yes. S-Someone was trying to kill her.
这就对了
Well, that'll do it.
抱歉 我不是故意要说得这么轻描淡写
Sorry, I don't mean to make light of the situation.
没事
It's okay.
我自己也只是在熟悉情况
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表