剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
就好像我是个大人物
like I was someone important.
一个人尽皆知的人
Someone they know, everyone knows,
没有人会无视他
no one looks past,
而不是"无名皮特"之类的 是像...
not like Peter-Pete, whatever, like Mis--
你刚刚叫我 叫我...
you called me, you call...
叫我奎尔先生
You called me Mr. Quayle.
好啊 这...
Yes. That's...
查理 查理
Charlie. Charlie!
我就说我在那边是个大官
I told you I was important.
好像还是个高层 像是...像是...
I'm like an executive, or like a C-- like a, like...
抱歉 告诉他 我在那边是个什么官
Sorry, tell him. What-what-what-what am I?
我的职位是什么
What's-what's my-- what's my job?
战略部副主管
Deputy director of Strategy.
我是战略部副主管
I'm deputy director of Strategy.
我是...
I am...
卡尔
Karl!
妈了个...
Fucking...
不 你不能碰带子 卡尔
No, you can't fucking touch the tape, Karl.
我们说好了的
We, we talked about this.
我知道我让出椅子了 但是我们会...
Look, I know I left the chair, but we'll...
我...
I, uh...
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我劝你还是悠着点喝
Yeah, I'd go light on this if I were you.
一口就上头 你懂的
A little goes a long way, if you know what I mean.
你为什么在这里
Why are you in here?
我在为我的世界效力
I'm serving my world.
对抗你们的世界
In the fight against yours.
亚尼克说我是这里最重要的人之一
You know, Yanek says I'm one of the most important people here.
现在我知道原因了
I suppose now we know why.
-亚尼克 -对
- Yanek? - Yeah.
我向他提供秘密
I give him secrets.
我的秘密 关于我的生活
My secrets, things about my life,
我害怕什么 喜欢什么
things that I'm afraid of, things I like.
那些只有我知道的事情
Things that only I can know.
这样管理层
So now Management
就知道了另一个我的秘密
knows my other's secrets.
这个地方就是干这个的吗
So that's what this place is?
这里的人都在被...
All these people are-are being...
提取
Harvested.
开采 发掘他们的记忆
Mined. Excavated for their memories.
而且大多数人都很抗拒 但最好不要
And most people resist it, but don't.
不要抵抗 亚尼克是个天才
Don't do it. Yanek is a genius.
他将给你展示的东西会让你深受启发
It is enlightenment, what he'll show you.
那是马赛尔
Marcel.
他们只是很兴奋 我们这不常有新人
They're just excited. We don't get a lot of new additions.
不 不 我认识他...另一边的他
No, no, I-I know-- I knew him on the other side.
马赛尔 我们是同事
Marcel, we-we worked together.
我劝你离那群人远点 霍华德
I'd stay away from that lot if I were you, Howard.
他们可不好惹
They're bad news.
你觉得留在柏林
So you thought sticking around Berlin
是个很好的主意吗
seemed like a pretty good idea?
半个办公室的人都在找你这样的穿越者
With half the Office looking for crossers like you?
当时我在医院
You know, when I gave you
把那袋钱给你的时候
that fucking bag of money at the hospital,
是给你重获新生的机会
that was your second chance.
看来我错了 你还没聪明到会用那笔钱
I guess I was wrong to assume you'd be smart enough to use it
赶紧逃走 开启新的生活
to get the hell out of here, start a new life.
你离开了吗
Did you run?
好吧
Okay.
看来你跟我一样
I take it you don't know
并不知道怎么找兰伯特
how to find Lambert any more than I do.
-是的 -但你让他们把我带过来
- No. - But you told them to bring me in,
这样我就会帮你
so I'd help you.
难道我是你在这边唯一相信的人吗
What am I, the only guy you trust over here?
我以为你在这里有网络
I mean, I-I thought you had networks.
现在没了
Not anymore.
好吧 那你觉得
Okay, so how exactly
我该怎么帮你脱身呢
do you think I should get you out of this?
不
No.
不 这些是我的人
No, these are my people.
我绝不会...我认识他们的家人
I'm not go-- I know their families.
如果你真的以为我会背叛他们来帮你
If you really thought I was gonna turn on them to help you,
那你可打错算盘了
that was a big miscalculation.
你没告诉他们你也在这边
You didn't tell them you were here.
所以呢
So?
看来你们也没那么熟
Not really your people, I think.
跟他妻子在一起
Staying with his wife.
她现在出院了
She's out of the hospital now.
是 她是个情报源
Yeah. She's a resource.
我用不着跟你
Hey, I don't have to justify
解释我的情况 我还在想办法
my situation to you. I'm still working.
而你♥他♥妈♥纯粹是添乱
And you're making it really fucking hard right now.
-你要帮他们找兰伯特 -我没打算去
- You will find Lambert for them. - No, I'm not gonna do that.
兰伯特知道的太多了 他认识太多
Lambert knows too much. He knows too many people
-认识我的人 -你不得不帮
- who know about me. - You have to.
你还真敢跟我讨价还价啊
Are you seriously negotiating with me right now,
你还被绑着呢
tied to a fucking chair?
我现在就带你出去算了
Why don't I just take you out right now?
你的朋友了解你
Your friends know about you.
如果你不帮忙 他们会起疑
Suspicious if you didn't help them.
很好
This is great.
我救你的命 你就这样报答我
This is the thanks I get for saving your life.
好吧
Okay.
我帮你脱身
I'll get you out.
我想想怎么找到兰伯特
I'll figure out how to find Lambert.
但你要搞定他
But you need to take care of him.
他不能再成为绊脚石了
He needs to not be a problem anymore.
好的
Okay.
好 然后你就滚
Okay. And then you fuck off
少在那给我添乱了
so you'renot a problem anymore.
不要伤害这些人
And these people are not to be harmed.
明白了吗
You understand?
他们是我的朋友
These are my friends.
你不可能两边的人都护着
Can't protect two sides forever.
这个我来操心
Let me worry about that.
-她开口了吗 -她说了个名字
- So she talked? - Yeah, I got a name.
兰伯特的一个同事
Somebody Lambert works with.
我要去查一下
I'm gonna go and check it out.
回头再联♥系♥你们
I'll get back to you.
在那之前别露面
Stay out of sight till then.
兄弟 我尊重你
Look, brother, I respect you,
但我们不会一直袖手旁观的
but we're not gonna sit on our hands forever.
没人说过一直不管
Nobody said forever.
我要确保我们不会陷进去
I'm trying to make sure we're not walking into something
出不来 好吗
we can't walk out of. Okay?
给我一天时间
Give me a day.
我来搞定
I'm trying to fix this.
东方节日里的长号♥
艾米莉·希尔克吗
Emily Silk?
是的
Yes.
我们没见过 我叫娜雅·坦普尔
We haven't met. My name is Naya Temple.
我在通道办公室工作
I work at the Office of Interchange.
不好意思 我不
I'm sorry, I-I don't, um...
你记不起来 我知道
Your memory. I know.
能进去说吗 有些事我想跟你谈一谈
May I come in? There are some things I'd like to talk about.
-什么事 -你工作上的事
- Things? - Your work.
如果你感兴趣的话
If you're curious.
中心档案
艾米莉·希尔克
你想不想知道
Do you want me to tell you exactly
自己到底是做什么的
what you did for a living?
兰伯特说过发现你很容易
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表