剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
As I'm sure you're both aware, on rare occasions,
会有人利用假签证 偷渡到另外一边
there are those who are able to slip across the line using false visas.
我们有充分的理由相信
We have every reason to believe
你们的儿子就是这么干的
that your son did exactly that,
而且他在那边已经待了很多年
and has been operating for years on their side
替所谓的非法组织"靛青"办事
under an illegal program we know as Indigo.
你在说胡话
You're not making any sense.
这个组织训练你的儿子
This institution trained your son
还有许多像他这样的人
and dozens like him
去模仿另一个世界的自己
to imitate his other.
这太荒唐可笑了
That is absurd.
你听听她说的胡话
Are you listening to this?
我在给你们机会
I'm offering you the opportunity
与你们的儿子团聚
to be reunited with your son.
来弥补你们失去的时光
To make up for the years lost.
你怎么敢大摇大摆地来到这里...
How dare you come in here...
用虚假的希望在我们的伤口上撒盐
reopen our wounds with this false hope.
请不要再保护这些人了
Please stop protecting these people.
如果你配合我的调查
If you cooperate with my investigation,
我会竭尽所能使你们一家团聚
I will do everything in my power to reunite you with your son.
如果你不配合 我也爱莫能助
If you don't help me, I can't help you.
我们的儿子已经死了
Our son is dead.
我们很久以前就埋葬了他
We buried him a long time ago.
请求探望014号♥囚犯
Request to see prisoner 014.
姓氏为希尔克
Last name Silk.
你可以进去了
You're cleared.
副主管
Deputy Director.
你有十分钟的时间
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
我和管理层做了一笔新的交易
I've made a new deal with Management.
从现在开始条件变了
It's gonna be on different terms from now on.
请坐
Please.
他们认为我的艾米莉以某种方式...
They think my Emily is somehow...
参与了这一切
a part of... all this.
他们还想让我去监视她
And they want me to spy on her.
霍华德 你...你认为有没有可能
Howard, do you, do you think it's somehow possible
我们对她还不够了解
that there's more to her than we know?
我不知道她究竟是什么身份
I don't know what she is.
你知不知道其实...
Did you know that apparently...
就是她阻止了我的晋升
she has been the one stopping me from being promoted?
这么多年...
All these years...
每一次我上楼要求升职
every time I went upstairs
结果都是彻底失望
and was... crushed,
这都是拜她所赐
it was all because of her.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我...我一直在试图...
I-I've just been trying to...
想清楚...
understand...
她为什么要这么做
why she would do that.
也许她有自己的理由
Maybe she had a reason.
什么理由能为之辩解
What could excuse that?
我不是想辩解
I'm not trying to excuse it.
我是说事情也许还有另一面
I'm saying maybe there was another side.
你为什么要替她说话
Why are you defending her?
也许是我也做了同样的事情
Maybe I had a reason...
而我也有自己的理由
when I did the same thing.
不 我...
No, I...
他...
He's...
我和他的人生...
Our lives were...
在那之前就已经截然不同了
already different before then.
不 并非如此
No, they weren't.
他也曾是界面部职员
He was an Interface man.
而我曾是内务部的人 和你们俩一模一样
I was in Housekeeping, just like the two of you.
每次他申请战略部的职位
And every time he applied to Strategy...
我都出面阻止
...I intervened.
为什么
Why?
很明显 霍华德
It's obvious, Howard.
我在保护他
I was protecting him.
我在保护我们的孩子
I was protecting our child,
随着时间的推移
and as time went on,
我在保护我们的生活方式
I was protecting our whole way of life.
不然我该什么时候告诉他
When was I supposed to tell him?
我明知道他发现真♥相♥的那天
When I knew that the day he found out the truth
他就会...
would be the day he'd...
他就会离开你吗
The day he would leave you?
他已经离开你了
And he did.
换了我就不会离开
I would not have left.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我知道
I do know that.
我不会轻易放弃我心爱的人
I don't just quit on people I love.
也许这就是你不一样的地方
Well, maybe that's where you're different.
霍华德 掌管学校的人还逍遥在外
Howard, the people who run that School are still out there.
如果你不能正视你妻子这件事的真♥相♥
If you won't confront the truth about your wife,
我们就无法阻止他们
we can't stop them.
真♥相♥
The truth?
在他发现真♥相♥的时候
What good did the truth do him
他得到了什么好处
when he found out?
他发现了你的事后 他失去了一切
When he found out about you, he lost everything.
他的妻子
His wife.
女儿
His daughter.
所有的一切
Everything.
之前是你说
You were the one who said...
也许爱某人
"Maybe love
更多的是爱他们希望成为的那个人
is seeing someone for who they'd rather be."
我看你就是没勇气去见她
I wonder if you have the courage to see her at all.
不必再来了
Don't come back here.
我看到你了
你想干什么
你真的能把他带回来吗
Can you really get him back?
我儿子
My son.
如果我帮你
If I help you,
你真的认为我还能再见到他吗
do you really think I can see him again?
这点我不能保证
Look, there are no guarantees.
但如果你合作
But if you cooperate,
我会竭尽所能
I'll do everything in my power.
你想怎样
What do you want?
米拉
Mira.
我需要保护
I would need protection.
那你妻子呢
And your wife?
不 事情搞定之前 不能让她知道
No, she cannot know until it's done.
好
Okay.
等我一晚上
Give me the night.
我会和你联♥系♥
I will be in touch.
我忘了钥匙
I forgot these.
恭喜你升职
Congratulations on your promotion.
你还好吧
You all right?
不怎么好
Eh, not particularly.
你呢
You?
我真的在伤害你 是不是
I've really hurt you, haven't I?
你还记不记得我
Do you remember what I said
从大使♥馆♥回来路上说的话
on the way back from the embassy?
记得 我知道你说得对
Yes, I know you were right.
这种诱惑 太强烈了
The temptation is too much.
我还以为我能应付
I thought I could handle it...
见到另一个他
meeting his other.
我还以为
I thought...
我以为我足够恨他
I thought I hated him enough.
谢谢你还我钥匙
Thanks for the keys.
有个任务 我需要你的帮助
There's a mission I need your help with.
我觉得这样不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
是管理层直接下的令
It comes directly from Management.
我不想听 小艾
I don't want to hear it, Em.
这回我们有机会直捣靛青的老巢
It's a chance to take the fight directly to Indigo.
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表