剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
相对宇宙
地上有个女的
安全
该死
他逃走了
交易肯定出岔子了
他怎么逃的
你看 他想要的都在这
警♥察♥都滚
Police. Fuck off.
快滚
Fuck off.
签证 身份证
还有另一边的现金
他肯定走得太急了
鲍德温是怎么逃的
之前那个男的
他怎么逃走的
How did he get away?
她吓傻了 别管她了
带她上车
她看见他的脸了
我们会查出什么来的
该死 该死 该死
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
是我 出事了
Yeah, it's me. We have a problem.
交易出岔子了 是
Something went wrong with the deal. Yeah.
鲍德温跑了
Baldwin's gone.
我们已经尽快介入了
We moved in as fast as we could.
整个地方已经挤满了警♥察♥了
The whole place is fucking crawling with police.
你听我说 他哪也去不了
Listen, listen, he's not going anywhere.
因为他的签证就在我手上 是
'Cause I've got his visas right here, yeah.
他没拿到
He didn't get them.
他去不了那边的世界
He can't get to their world.
没有 他房♥间里有个妓♥女♥
No, there was a hooker in the bathroom.
她可能看见了什么
She might have seen something.
是
Yeah.
这就把她给你带过去
Bring her to you.
你为什么要折磨自己呢
Why do you punish yourself?
别这么说
Come on, now.
就算要输 也能下出好棋
Even a game lost is a game well played.
听你这语气好像输定了似的
Spoken like a man who is about to lose.
想教你点道理而已
I'm trying to teach you.
你的问题就在这 你人太好了
There's your problem. You're too nice.
所以结局总是一个样
And this always ends the same.
好吧
Oh, well.
下次再谈
Next time.
有时候我都觉得你是故意放水
Sometimes I get the feeling you let me win these games.
那样还怎么教给你道理
Where would be the lesson in that?
"我今天上班赶了好远的路"
"I took the long way to work today."
"今天太热 不适合骑行"
"The weather was too hot for riding."
"每年这个时候总是不凉快"
"It never cools off at this time of year."
"我妈就喜欢冬天 不过她住在南方"
"My mother loves the winter, but she lives in the south."
"而我这边快开春了"
"Mine is partial to spring."
"空气中飘着花香味儿"
"Flowers in the air."
"兰花香"
"Orchids."
"这个季节兰花开得最好了"
"Always a good season for orchids."
你 你这里
Y- You have...
听姑娘们说你要上去开个会
The girls are saying you've got a meeting upstairs.
劝你别再给那些姑娘抛媚眼了
You should stop charming those women.
是战略部的职缺吗
Is it the Strategy job?
霍华德 兄弟啊
Howard. Mon frere.
说真的 我觉得你不该浪费这时间
Honestly? I do not think you should waste your time.
-不该吗 -是啊
- Oh, you don't? - No.
忘了吧 就当没发生过这事
Just let it go. Pretend it never happened.
我看你是害怕以后想我吧
I think you're just afraid you're gonna miss me.
请这边来
This way, please.
请稍等一下 站在圆圈里
Wait, please. In the circle.
这边请
This way.
你好
Oh. Hello.
他们送来的
They brought this in.
我倒想分你点 不过
I'd share it, but...
这是什么 你的简历吗
Oh, what's that, your resume?
我们已经 存在电脑上了
No, we have it on the, um, on the computer.
霍华德
Yeah. Howard...
希尔克
Silk.
霍华德·希尔克
Howard Silk.
已经入职29年
Been in the Office 29 years.
一路干到了界面部
Worked your way up to Interface.
如您所见 我已经就任指定行专员六年了
As you can see, I've made Row Designation six years now.
顺便说一句 您夫人的事非常抱歉
Oh, sorry to hear about your wife, by the way.
她情况怎么样
How-how is she?
她 她有好转
Uh, sh-she's improving.
-是吗 -多谢您关心
- Yeah? - Thank you. Yeah.
她的同事对她评价都很好
Her coworkers speak very highly of her.
我从没见过面 不过
I've never met her myself, but, uh...
我上次评审时
At my last review, uh,
他们提到战略部有个职缺
they mentioned there was an opening in Strategy.
-抱歉 你住在哪 -不好意思 什么
- Sorry, where do you live? - Sorry, what?
-你住在哪 -我
- Where do you live? - I'm sor...
-在维尔斯多夫 -喜欢那里吗
- Uh, Veilsdorf. - Do you like it there?
-挺安静的 -我倒是快疯了
- It's quiet. - Drives me mad.
我和那里的姑娘约会过 没交往太久
I went out with a girl from there once... not very long.
那个地方想找个正经饭店
I mean, you have to get into a cab
还得叫出租车 是不是
to find a decent meal, don't you?
如您所见 我
As-as you can see, I, uh...
我已经在界面部干了好长一段时间了
I've been with Interface for quite some time now.
可不是 是我们最可靠的员工
Mm. No, yeah, one of our best.
从来没有收到过任何投诉
No one has ever had a complaint about you.
很好
Excellent. Uh...
我希望能到战略部供职
I was hoping there would be room for me in Strategy.
让我有机会在更高层面贡献我的力量
An opportunity to serve at a higher level.
在更关键的位置
More relevant.
对不起 霍华德 那个位置已经有人了
I'm sorry, Howard, but that post has been filled.
什么时候
When?
霍华德 你就适合干界面
Howard, you're an Interface man.
你在那大家都开心
Everyone likes you there.
没有必要节外生枝 是不是
There's no need to upset the cart, is there?
那 那我接受一下面试也行啊
I-If... if I could just have an interview...
话说监督员在看你今早的工作录像
You know, Oversight were looking at your tapes from this morning.
显然有个未经批准的信息交换
Apparently, there was a non-approved exchange.
不好意思
Uh, I'm sorry.
-"未经批准的" -对
- Uh, uh, "Non-approved"? - Hmm.
像你这种老员工 应该知道这是不行的
Man of your experience, you'd think you'd know better.
他领带上
The man had a...
沾了一点...
a spot on his...
恕我直言 奎尔先生
With all due respect, Mr. Quayle...
我每天准时准点来这里上班完成工作
I have come to this building every day and done my job.
我理解保密和安全的需要
I understand secrecy, security.
我为这里奉献了30年
Three decades I've given to this office.
但说实在的 有时候我都觉得害怕
But, honestly, sometimes it scares me.
我甚至不知道咱们在干什么
I don't know what we do here.
我更加不明白
I certainly don't understand
告诉一个陌生人领带上沾了污点
why telling a stranger that he has a spot on his tie
到底有什么大不了的
makes one shred of difference.
霍华德 都三十年了
Howard, it's been 30 years.
要是能升职 早就升了
If it was gonna happen, it would have happened.
是啊
Yeah.
霍华德
Howard.
我们要庆祝一下 来喝一杯吗
We're celebrating. Drinks?
庆祝什么
What's the occasion?
马赛尔个混♥蛋♥
Eh, Marcel, the bastard.
他把战略部那个职位搞到手了
He got himself that Strategy job.
要不你也来吧
Why don't you come?
不 我来不了
Uh, uh, no, I can't.
我还有计划
Um... plans.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
今天换六出花了 我的最爱
也是她的最爱
我整个星期都在联♥系♥你
I've been trying you all week.
早该想到来这里就能找到你
Should have occurred to me I could've just found you here.
是啊 早该想到了
Yes, it should have.
我母亲一向很难相处
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表