剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
I was just read in myself.
整个世界都不一样了
It's put my world into a different light.
我想我再也不能用
I don't think I'll ever be able
原来的眼光看待我的丈夫了
to look at my husband the same way again.
我感同身受
I know the feeling.
听说你妻子已经回家了
I hear she's home, your wife.
-是的 -她的某些记忆
- Yeah. - And she's having trouble
恢复起来有困难吧
recovering certain aspects of her memory?
是啊 她倒是还记得我
Yeah. She remembers me.
她还记得在这工作吗
Does she remember working here?
我们还没有...
Uh, we haven't really...
我是说 我们还没谈到她的工作
I mean, we- we didn't talk about her work...
没说多少 所以...
uh, before much, so...
你想给她些空间
You're trying to give her space.
对
Yeah.
这么多年来都不知道她的身份
Is it hard, all these years not knowing
很难过吧 现在又...
who she was, and now...?
我 我想我还
I- I- I, I think I'm still...
在适应
processing it.
霍华德 如果她想起什么事来
Howard, if she remembers anything,
你会告诉我吧
you'll come to me?
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
椅子
Chair.
椅子
Chair.
树
Tree.
树
Tree.
过往
Past.
我倒想说"跳过" 不过...
Well, I'd say "Pass", but...
很好
Excellent.
现在试试不带声音的
Now let's try it without the voice.
女孩
玫瑰
蓝色
我不认识这些词
I don't know what it says.
别担心
Don't worry.
想象成我们正在重新连接你的脑回路
Think of it like we're trying to rewire your brain.
-这需要花时间的 -你在写什么
- These things take time. - What are you writing?
你的眼睛没问题 可以注视词语
Your eyes are good. You're able to focus on words.
我怎么知道你写的是这些话
How do I know you wrote that?
我可以叫你丈夫读出来
I can call in your husband to read it...
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean that.
没事
It's okay.
出现这种情况很正常
That's normal with this kind of condition.
一切都很奇怪
Everything is strange.
我的家庭 我的妻子
My home. My wife.
我的... 抱歉 你叫他什么
My... sorry, what did you call him?
-丈夫 -丈夫 我...
- Husband. - Husband. I...
我没什么进步 是吧
I'm not making any progress, am I?
实际上 艾米丽 我觉得你进步飞快
Actually, Emily, I think your progress has been remarkable.
失语症是正常的
This aphasia is normal.
但你能回想 你的自我调节能力
But your recall, your ability to adjust to routine,
让我觉得非常乐观
is something I'm very encouraged by.
我和这个男人共同生活了30年 可是
This man I've been living beside for 30 years, and...
总有些什么不对劲
...there's something missing.
-我... -都会想起来的
- I... - It'll all come back.
如果你想加快这个过程
If you want to speed along the process,
的确有一些窍门可以来唤起记忆
there are certain things you can do to trigger memories.
怎么说
What do you mean?
首先 别把自己关在公♥寓♥里
Well, first off, don't lock yourself in that flat.
出去转转 看看世界
Get out. Explore your world.
你会惊讶于你能想起多少事情
You'd be surprised how much comes back.
很抱歉昨天我太失落了
I'm sorry I was so frustrated yesterday.
显然这是必经阶段
Apparently it's par for the course.
所以 希望以后会好吧
So... good luck with that.
挺好的 对吧
This is nice, isn't it?
出来走走
Just... walking.
是啊
Yeah.
我很怀念这样
Yeah, I miss this.
今天有人给我打电♥话♥说他是我弟弟
I got a phone call from a guy who said he's my brother today.
那肯定是埃里克了
Oh, well, that would be good old Eric.
他想干什么
What did he want?
很奇怪 他只是说了些扯淡的理由
It was really odd. He just made these lame excuses
解释他和妈妈在我生病时为什么没来
for why he and my mum weren't here when I was ill.
那就是了
That sounds about right.
"侬也晓得妈妈这个人"
"Well, you do know mother."
"上个星期伊还要在墙上刷蛋壳白"
"Just last week, she asked for eggshell on her walls.
"不是颜料 是真蛋壳晓得伐"
Not paint. Actual eggshell."
他说话就是这个调调
That's exactly what he sounded like.
我要去冲个澡了
I think I'm gonna take a shower.
好的
Okay.
来的很早嘛
Early riser.
我也喜欢早来
Kindred spirits.
你还记得刚知道实情的时候吗
Do you remember being read in?
从没忘记过
Never forget it.
自我成年之后 就开始跪在垫子上
All my adult life, I've knelt on that mat
朝麦加的方向礼拜
and prayed towards Mecca.
不管我在哪 都会放下杂念
And wherever I was, I set aside everything.
只有我和主
Just me and God.
而现在我却不由得想起有两个世界
And now I can't stop thinking that there are two worlds.
两个麦加
Two Meccas.
你会习惯的
And you get used to it.
-你习惯了吗 -是的
- Do you? - Yeah.
总会习惯的
Eventually.
我派人去萨克洛夫查克劳德·兰伯特的线索了
So, I sent a team out to Sacrow on that Claude Lambert lead.
-谢谢 -太好了
- Thank you. - Wonderful.
好吧 有什么消息请告诉我
Okay, well, let me know when you hear back.
管理层说
Management says...
这你也习惯了吗
Do you get used to that, too?
从镜头里接受指令
Taking orders from a camera?
还没有
Not yet, no.
他们说是你
Well, they say that you're the one
揭发了奥尔德里奇就是影子
who exposed Aldrich as Shadow.
你发现他去医院
Caught him at the hospital
试图杀死我们的探员艾米莉·希尔克
trying to murder our agent, Emily Silk.
是啊
Yeah.
那你的秘诀到底是什么
Well, so what's your secret?
-没什么秘诀啊 -奎尔先生
- There's no... secret. - Mr. Quayle.
请叫我彼得吧
Peter. Please.
我只是想尽快了解情况
I'm just trying to get a lay of the land around here.
我知道间谍游戏怎么玩 但是这里
I know spy games, but this, I mean...
管理层 还有这些老电脑
between Management, these computers...
这些你倒是会很快习惯的
O- Oh, these you do get used to, sort of.
帮你追查影子取得突破的消息源
The source who was your breakthrough on Shadow,
也是让你抓住埃德加的人吗
was it the same source who turned you to Edgar?
我不是问具体身份 我知道不该问
Look, I'm not asking who... I know better than that...
我就是想知道这个消息源
but is there other intelligence
还有没有别的情报 或者我能看的文件
this source might provide, or files I can read?
恐怕没有
Not really. No.
那不管你掌握了什么情报 我都想看看
Well, whatever you do have, I'd really love to see it.
当然 没问题
Okay. Sure, I mean, of course. Sure.
我去抓兰伯特 像你说的那样
Okay, so, I went after Lambert, like you said.
故意弄了一条查不下去的线索让她消停
I found a nice dead-end lead to keep her quiet,
但现在她想知道我的消息源是谁
but now she wants to know my fucking source.
那你想让我♥干♥什么
Okay, so what do you want from me?
-你在会计处工作 -所以呢
- You work in Accounting. - Yeah, so?
所以你可以造出一系列存单记录
So you can manufacture a backlog of payments
显示我支取过钱来购买♥♥
for a source that I've been paying for information
关于影子和埃德加·布兰特的情报
on Shadow and Edgar Brandt.
你想让我保护你妻子
You want me to protect your wife?
-对 我们约好了的 -昨天晚上
- Well, that is our deal, yeah. - Yeah, well, somebody
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表