剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
亲爱的 你都做了些什么
Mein Schatz, what have you done?
相比于他们对我们的世界所干下的勾当
Compared to the acts they committed against our world,
我已经算仁慈了
that was an act of mercy.
我听说还有个学校
And this school I hear about...
那些孩子是战士
Those children are the soldiers
你和其他管理层
that you and the rest of Management
都不愿意去培养他们
were unwilling to create.
我们的世界该换新的领导层了
It's time our worlds had some new leadership.
箱子呢
Where's the case?
不在了
It's gone.
不在这
It's not here.
我以为你们时刻带在身边的
I thought you people kept it close at all times.
你休想找到它
You'll never find it.
你也休想找到其他人
And you'll never find the others.
何必非要受皮肉之苦呢
This doesn't have to be painful.
太讽刺了
Funny.
在我们所有人里
I was the only one of us
只有我相信你心里还有些许善良
who ever believed there was good in you.
欢迎你又来了
Welcome back.
我提交了探视014号♥囚犯的请求
I have a request to see prisoner 014.
姓希尔克 名霍华德
Last name Silk, first name Howard.
你的请求没有获批
Yeah. You're not cleared to speak to him,
和昨天 前天一样
same as yesterday, and the days before.
那我就等着吧
Guess I'll just have to wait then.
等什么
For what?
等那玩意儿改变主意
For that thing to change its mind.
今日探视时间已结束
Visiting hours have concluded for the day.
明天的探视请求请另行提交
Feel free to submit another request tomorrow.
安娜 你怎么来了
Anna, what are you doing here?
希望你饿了
Hope you're hungry,
因为我买♥♥的食物够吃一个星期了
because I've got enough groceries to last a week.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没事
I'm fine.
-我喜欢你的发型 -你喜欢才怪
- Love the hair. - No, you don't.
好吧 是关于马可的事吧
Okay, so this is about Marko?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
我只想喝个大醉 和我妈吃顿饭
I just want to get drunk and have a meal with my mother.
-我能帮忙吗 -千万别靠近蘑菇酱
- So what can I do to help? - You can start by staying
就是帮了我的大忙
as far away from the mushroom sauce as possible.
行
Deal.
我有些起疑 所以我查了他的电脑
I had my suspicions, so I looked at his laptop.
天哪
Oh, God.
往来邮件 照片
E-mails, pictures.
她是谁
Who is she?
就是某个跳舞的
Oh, some dancer.
还设计珠宝 但卖♥♥得不好
Designs jewelry, too, but doesn't sell much.
这些波西米亚人都什么毛病
What... what is it with these Bohemians?
选个爱好坚持下去啊
Pick a passion and stick to it.
你还真的去查她了
So you actually... looked her up?
是啊 当然查了
Yeah, of course I did.
把自己那点屁事直播全网
Broadcasts herself all over the Net.
没人在乎你的蠢猫 贱♥人♥
No one cares about your cats, bitch.
这不好笑 妈
It's... it's not funny, Mum.
不 这很好笑
Yes, it is. It's funny.
你很有趣 他很无趣
You're funny, and he's not funny.
他就是个无趣之人 大家都这么认为
He's a bore, and everyone thought so.
是啊 那你之前怎么不说
Yeah, so, why didn't you say something?
因为
Because...
你外婆以前总是不请自来给我提各种意见
your grandmother used to give me unsolicited advice,
我都快疯了
and it drove me bonkers.
我其实很想和爸谈谈这些事
I actually wanted to talk to Dad about it.
他又联♥系♥不上了
He's gone radio silent.
我很遗憾 安娜
I'm sorry, Anna.
你是对的 他又变回老样子了
You were right. He's gone back to his old ways.
但我很想他
I do miss him, though.
我知道
I know.
老天
快通知外务部
他们开门了
举起手来
举起手来 把手放到我能看到的地方
给你们管理层的
你所有物品归我保管
You will leave all belongings in my possession.
手提包 钱包 什么都不能带
Purse, wallet. Nothing on your person.
我们这是去哪里
A-And where am I being taken?
这个电梯到四楼
This lift goes to the Fourth Floor.
管理层
Management?
他们要当面见你
They asked for you directly.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 伯顿女士
Hi, Miss Burton.
抱歉 我该先过来等你的
Sorry. Should have been waiting before you arrived.
请坐
Please have a seat.
你到底是谁
And who are you exactly?
管理层授权我代表他们发言
I am authorized to speak on behalf of Management.
你是管理层吗
Are you Management?
不不不 我不是
No, no, no, I'm not.
不 管理层不会来这里的
No, Management doesn't come here.
我是说他们很久没来了
I mean, they haven't for quite some time.
出于安全考虑
It's sort of a security concern.
我偶尔会代表他们
No, I represent their interests from time to time
处理较为敏感的事务
on matters more sensitive than most.
那么
So...
据我们所知
It has come to our understanding
你好几次都试图拜访
that you've been attempting to visit, on multiple occasions,
霍华德·希尔克 那个被捕的穿越者
the seized crosser known as Howard Silk.
我知道他被捕了 我是想
I knew he'd been caught. I wanted the chance
-亲自审问他 -拜托 艾米莉
- to interrogate him myself. - Please, Emily.
如果你现在能开诚布公 对我们都好
It would help us a lot if you were honest with us today.
管理层已经知道 霍华德这次过来后
Management is already aware that you and Howard have been,
你一直和他联♥系♥紧密
um, associating during his time here.
根据《哥尼斯堡法案》
Under the Konigsberg Act,
你可能会因为帮助和支持穿越者而受罚
you could be punished for the aiding and abetting of a crosser.
但是这次
However, in this case,
管理层愿意有条件地破例一回
Management is willing to, uh, make a conditional exception.
有条件
Conditional?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
自本日上午起 鲍勃·德怀尔将不再担任
Effective this morning, Bob Dwyer was relieved of his post
战略部代理主管
as acting director of Strategy,
你被任命接管他的职位
and you've been named as his replacement.
这到底在搞什么
What the hell is going on here?
你认识这个女人吗
Do you recognize that woman?
不认识
No.
管理层承认
Management would like to confess
几周前你向他们提到靛青时
that they weren't entirely forthright a few weeks ago
他们并没有完全开诚布公
when you brought Indigo to their attention.
那个女人叫米拉
That woman's name is Mira.
她是这个组织的负责人
She's the leader of this organization.
管理层注意到她的行动
And Management have been aware of her activities
有一段时间了
for quite some time.
你开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
她是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She's a terrorist.
1996年1月
In January of '96,
她策划了一场爆♥炸♥
she was the mastermind behind a bombing
袭击了我们邻居的大使♥馆♥ 造成两人死亡
of our neighbors' embassy, which claimed two lives.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么他们要和我们隐瞒
Why did they keep that from us?
爆♥炸♥案不久之后 他们就召开了一次会议
Shortly after the embassy bombing, a meeting was had.
为了维护两个的世界之间的和平
Now, in the interest of peace between our worlds,
管理层批准了计划 把米拉...处理掉
Management sanctioned Mira's... removal.
按说她应该已经被解决掉了
It was assumed she had been taken care of,
但就最近这次袭击来看 我们觉得她没死
but after this recent attack, we don't think that's the case.
所以才有今天的对话
Which brings us to today.
凌晨一点的时候 通道被打开了
At 0100, the doors briefly opened,
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表