(一年后)
(阿♥拉♥斯加)
这是火绳枪
Now, this is a musket.
是一种枪,是武器
It's a gun, a weapon.
枪 枪
Gun. Gun.
武器 武器
Weapon. Weapon.
武器,没错,对 武器
Weapon. That's right. Yeah. Weapon.
子弹、填料、火♥药♥
Ball. Wad. Powder.
是吗? 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
嘴巴? 嘴巴?
Mouth? Mouth?
有一件披风?红色的?
There was a cape? The red?
红嘴巴
Red mouth.
武器 红嘴巴武器,没错
Weapon. Red-mouthed weapon. That's right.
狮子
Lion.
枪管、枪托、扳机
Barrel. Butt. Trigger.
压扣、燧石
Cock. Flint.
击砧
Frizzen.
你学会了
Now you're learning.
那样很好
That's good.
《战酋》
(欧胡王国)
我以为你早就回茂宜了
I thought you would be back in Maui by now.
没想到我还得来欧胡找你
I did not think I would have to come to Oʻahu for you.
欧胡比我们以为的更难攻陷
Oʻahu has not fallen as easily as we thought.
而且你不是主动来欧胡
And you did not come to Oʻahu.
是我召见你
I summoned you.
你是我的顾问
You are my advisor.
茂宜酋长们全都渴望进一步攻城掠地
The Maui Chiefs are eager for further conquest.
他们希望能看见预言成真
They are hopeful to see the Prophecy fulfilled.
希望我们值得
Let us hope we can be worthy of it.
王子殿下
My Prince.
你的父亲与他的战士群正在等你
Your father is waiting for you with his war party.
什麽战士群?
What war party?
我们撑不久了
We can't hold much longer.
只剩下少数要塞
There are only a few strongholds left.
卡赫克里将神给他看的预象化为现实
Kahekili acts on the visions his god shows him.
若我们杀了卡赫克里
If we kill Kahekili,
这个预象就会跟着他一起死
the vision dies with him.
要怎麽杀他?
How?
我方间谍已经在 御前会议成员的食物裡下毒
Our spies have poisoned the food of the King's Council.
他们应该快回来了
They should return shortly.
你太意气用事了
Your desperation has done this,
老友
old friend.
你是伟大的卡库希哈瓦后代
You are lineage of the great Kākuhihewa.
在天选之王的面前下跪
Kneel before the Prophesied King
欧胡的最后一个酋长就会效法
and the last of Oʻahu's Chiefs will follow.
等等
Wait!
求求你,饶了我的家人
Please. Not my family.
我愿意对你效忠
I pledge to you my loyalty,
吾王
my King.
效忠?
Loyalty?
效忠
Loyalty.
你选择毒死我
You chose poison for me.
现在就选择毒死他们其中一人吧
Now choose it for one of them.
什麽?
What?
求求你
Please.
别这样
Not this.
你的血脉
Your bloodline
不配成为雷电王国的子民
is not worthy to serve in the Kingdom of Thunder.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
(夏威夷王国,科哈拉区)
他在哪裡?
Where is he?
他在岸上
He's on the shore.
卡美哈梅哈在那裡
There's Kamehameha!
你几乎一天到晚待在这裡
You've been spending much of your time here.
你又错过了一场御前会议
You missed another council meeting.
这不是本区领导人该有的样子
This is no way to lead your district.
我跟我的战士们在这裡大有斩获
Here, with my warriors, we yield results.
在御前会议只有空谈
At the council, we yield more talk.
卡雾传来消息
There is news from Kaʻū.
你叔叔的健康状况又恶化了
Your uncle's health grows worse.
他当国王的时间所剩无几
His time as king is growing short.
他要见你
He has asked for you
跟你的表亲
and your cousin.
(夏威夷王国,卡雾区)
他来了,父亲
He is here, Father.
有些人♥质♥疑
Some have questioned
我为何要留着白人的遗物
why I keep the relics of the Paleskin
与其他被征服酋长的战利品
among the trophies of conquered Chiefs.
库克船长是很棒的酋长
Captain Cook was a great Chief.
他是一个愚昧的航海家 身边全是一群软弱的人
He was an ignorant navigator, surrounded by weak men.
如此而已
Nothing more.
平身,卡美哈梅哈
Stand Kamehameha.
我来日无多
I am on the journey of death.
我没时间打官腔了
My time is too short for formalities.
卡赫克里国王日渐壮大
King Kahekili grows stronger
迟早会踏上我们的海岸
and will come to our shores.
我害怕众神会让我无法打赢
I fear the gods will deny me
我们王国史上最伟大的一场战役
the greatest battle in the history of our kingdoms.
我死了之后
When I die,
你要如何保护夏威夷?
how will you protect Hawaiʻi?
你被尊为伟大的战神
You hold the great God of War.
从未有国王输掉战争...
No king has lost when...
我会叫卡赫克里前往卡雾的焦土
I will call Kahekili to the blackened earth of Kaʻū.
我们在这裡与伟大的战神携手
Here with the great God of War
一举歼灭他
we will destroy him
并让他崇敬的雷电静默无声
and silence the thunder he worships.
卡美哈梅哈,你意下如何?
What say you, Kamehameha?
在你离开我们的那天
Should the day come you are no longer with us,
基欧瓦会成为国王
Keōua will be king.
我也会跟随他到天涯海角
I will follow where he leads.
今天基欧瓦还不是国王
Keōua is not king today.
有话直说吧
Speak your mind.
你要如何保护我们的王国?
How would you protect our kingdom?
我会增加储粮
I would increase our food storage.
在卡莫库希之战
In the battle of Kamokuhī,
夏威夷军队攻击拉奈岛的一个哨站
Hawaiʻi forces attacked a post in Lānaʻi.
少了食物
With no food,
战士们只能被迫吃刺果瓜根
the warriors were forced to eat wild roots of kūpala,
造成严重腹泻
bringing a great sickness of loose bowels.
夏威夷战败,不是因为缺乏战士或战矛
Hawaiʻi lost, not for lack of warriors or spears
而是缺乏食物
but lack of food.
就算我们今天开始储粮
Even if we began today
也得花九个月才会有足够的存量
it would take nine months to have enough storage.
我已经开始了
I have already begun.
我们在科哈拉区的每一个圣地附近 都有储粮茅屋
We have storage huts near every sacred site in Kohala's district.
我得休息了
I must rest.
“...好像以前去的受了惊骇”
"...As they that went before were affrighted."
“不义之人的住处总是这样”
"Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked."
你说过要告诉我你的游历
You said you would tell me of your travels.
阿♥拉♥...斯加?
A... Ala... Alaska?
对,阿♥拉♥斯加
Yes, Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
这是真的吗?
It is... real?
是真的
Oh, it is real.
那块土地有无穷尽的白雪
A land of endless white snow.
跟冻雨
Frozen rain.
卡胡玛努
Kaʻahumanu.
留下吧,约翰
Stay, John.
我们今天的课还没上完
Our lesson for today is not over.
时候到了
It is time.
我说过约翰杨在这裡的时候你要说英语
I ask you to speak English when John Young is here.
他不是战士
He is neither warrior