快点,男孩们,带着袋子
Come on, boys. Bring your bags.
船长
Captain.
白人回来了
The Paleskins have returned.
马利,你在做什麽?
Marley. What are you doing?
马利,放下火绳枪
Marley, put the musket down.
这些人正在受苦
These men are suffering.
他们是来找食物跟补给品
They're here for food and nourishment.
那麽这个丑八怪
Then why is the rat-face man
为何用一根棍子指着我们?
pointing a stick at us?
马利
Marley...
不
No!
你可能会引来整座岛的人
You may just have brought the whole island down on top of us.
走这边
This way!
我们不会伤害你们,好吗?
We mean you no harm. Alright?
他们很快就会追上我们
They will be upon us soon.
这是约翰的手♥枪♥
It's John's pistol.
我们要离开这座岛
We're getting off this island.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
去找我的家人
Find my family,
然后带他们去安全的夏威夷
and take them to the safety of Hawaiʻi.
你要独自离开吗?
You are going alone?
你的家人少了你是不会走的
Your family will not leave without you.
把这个交给库普希
Give this to Kupuohi.
库普希
Kupuohi.
我会引开他们
I will draw them away.
去吧
Go.
快去啊
Quickly!
我们不能再等了
We can't wait any longer.
卡亚纳很熟悉这片树林
Kaʻiana knows the woods.
他不是唯一能找到我们的人
He's not the only one who could find us.
妳留下,我要去找他
You stay, I'm going to find him.
纳西,等一下
Nāhi wait.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
我们只需要再等一下
We just need to wait a little longer.
妻子只要等就好
A wife waits.
而弟弟会拚了命带他回家
A brother fights to bring him home.
纳玛基
Nāmake!
纳西
Nāhi!
纳西
Nāhi!
阻止纳西
Stop Nāhi!
够了
Enough!
库普希
Kupuohi?
等一下
Wait.
迷路...
Lost...
我迷路了
I'm lost.
我的船员...
My crew...
我们不认识这个人
We do not know this man.
他应该回去他的同胞身边
He should return to his people.
白人回来了
The Paleskins have returned,
卡赫克里的人马也看见他们
Kahekili's men saw them too.
他们可能追踪他,进而找到我们
They could track him to us.
我们必须离开
We must go.
来吧
Come.
准备出发
Ready to launch!
前进
Forward!
叛徒死有馀辜
This is a fitting death for a traitor.
去找尸体
Find the body.
我们要航向欧胡
We make sail for Oʻahu.
哇...冷静一点...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Settle down, settle down, settle down.
那裡
There!
茂宜
Maui!
没事的,老兄
It's alright, lad.
你在这裡很安全
Alright. You're safe with us.
我们不会返航的,货柜裡有皮草,而且...
We're not turning back. Alright. We got furs in the cargo, we got...
风将我们推往汪♥洋♥
We got winds to push to the open sea.
若我们没出手相救,你必死无疑 你就当报恩吧
You'd be dead if we didn't help, so consider it a favor returned.