你觉得我们会待多久?
How long do you think that'll be?
不晓得,这座岛上的酋长之间都剑拔弩张
I don't know. There is tension between the chiefs of this island.
或许现在你们回到努塔号♥上比较安全
Perhaps it is safer for you aboard the Nootka for now.
你要跟我们一起回船上吗? 因为你一定很怀念家的感觉吧
Coming back aboard with us? 'Cause you must have missed the touches of home.
我相信我待在岸上对大家比较有帮助
I believe I'll be more use to all of us ashore.
随你高兴 - 船长
As you like. - Captain.
随你高兴
As you like.
兄弟,过来
Mate, come here.
约翰杨 - 很高兴见到你
John Young. - Good to see you.
快点,使出吃奶的力气,加油吧,男孩们
Come on. Put your hands into it. Your backs into it. Let's go, boys.
推啊,再一次,推啊
Push! And again. Push!
加油,用力推,男孩们
Let's go. Push, boys.
你看起来怪怪的
You look strange.
你为何像白人一样把腿遮住?
Why do you cover your legs like the Paleskins?
外国男人都很坚持把生殖器官藏起来
Foreign men are obsessed with hiding their genitals.
他们遮住双腿是为了确保不会走光
They cover both legs to ensure it.
那女人要怎麽分辨尺寸大小?
How do the women know the big fish from the little ones?
你应该穿腿套
You should wear the leg covers.
否则白种女人会在一群大鵰中
Or the Paleskin women will see a baby shark
看见一隻小鸟
among the hammerheads.
那些女人知道我是大鵰
The women know I am a hammerhead.
看着
Watch this.
看这裡
Look here.
火
Fire.
火
Fire.
玩火的男人
Man of Fire!
我们从没被这麽多小孩包围过
We've never been surrounded by so many children.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
出去吧
Get out.
出去,快点
Get out! Scram.
可恶的小孩
Darn kids.
库普希说你学了白人的语言
Kūpuohi says you learn the Paleman's language.
议会都用白人的语言,避免间谍偷听
The council uses the Paleskin's words to avoid spies.
那你就说吧
Then speak them.
卡赫克里怎麽办?
What of Kahekili?
卡拉尼奥普乌死了 而你跟卡美哈梅哈同一阵线
Kalaniʻōpuʻu is dead and you have sided with Kamehameha.
若这座岛真的分♥裂♥了
If this island is truly divided,
夏威夷王国就会被卡赫克里佔领
Hawaiʻi's kingdom will fall to Kahekili.
各区域将再次统一 无论是由基欧瓦或卡美哈梅哈统治
The districts will unite again under Keōua or Kamehameha.
卡美哈梅哈是个好人
Kamehameha is a good man.
一个好人可以害很多人丧命
A good man can get many killed.
基欧瓦是顶尖的战士
Keōua's a great warrior.
想带领一个王国 只靠身为顶尖战士是不够的
It takes more than that to lead a kingdom.
国王把库卡伊利穆库给了卡美哈梅哈
The king gave Kamehameha Kūkāʻilimoku.
卡美哈梅哈拿到战神
Kamehameha has the God of War.
他看出他的潜力
He's seen something in him.
你也看见了
And you see it too.
那麽我们就跟他谈
Then we speak to him.
有什麽好谈的? 我们已经加入卡美哈梅哈的村落
What else for? We have joined Kamehameha's village.
我们不是来这裡跟他们住的
We did not come here to live with them.
我们是来替他们准备作战
We came here to prepare them for war.
他们已经处于备战状态了
They already prepare for war.
不是我即将带来的战争
Not the war that I will bring.
这是卡美哈梅哈的王室议会
This is the Royal Council of Kamehameha.
任何异议都应该去寻求先知的指示
Any concerns should be taken to the overseer of land.
基奥莫库
Keʻeaumoku.
我奉献出我的手与家人 协助对抗卡赫克里
I offer my hand and my family to the fight against Kahekili.
一个抛弃自己国王的战酋
A Chief of War who abandons his king
到头来会成为所有人的公敌
will prove to be an enemy to all.
卡赫克里并不是国王
Kahekili is no king.
他是征服者
He is a conqueror.
曾替他征战的男人最瞭解该如何击败他
A man who fought for him would know best how to defeat him.
他要来了
He is coming.
若这座岛上的酋长依旧内鬨
And if this island is torn between chiefs,
你们就全都逃不过卡赫克里的攻势
you will not survive it when Kahekili attacks.
我能帮助你将这个王国统一
I can help you unite this kingdom.
我们不需要你的帮忙
We need nothing from you.
卡美哈梅哈会让预言成真
Kamehameha is the fulfillment of prophecy.
我们只需要他
He is all we need.
我听过这种话
I have heard that before,
然后我眼睁睁看着欧胡被攻陷
and then I watched Oʻahu fall.
让我跟你的酋长谈
Let me speak with your chief.
他不在这裡,但我是议会长
He is not here, but I am Chief Council,
你是在浪费时间
and you waste my time.
跟我聊聊你的旅程吧
Tell me of your journeys.
以后再说吧,小弟
In time, little brother.
你要去哪裡?
Where you going?
我要向众神献祭
I go to make an offering to the gods.
感谢祂们让你归来,卡亚纳
For your return, Kaʻiana.
卡亚纳
Kaʻiana.
我是约翰杨
I am John Young.
卡胡玛努要找你
Kaʻahumanu asks for you.
你认为酋长们会允许船员上岸吗?
Do you believe the chiefs will allow the crew to shore?
你很清楚这段航程有多险恶
You know well how hard the journey is.
酋长都很谨慎
The chiefs are cautious.
并非所有人都想征服这些岛屿
Not all men would see these islands as a place to conquer.
这是一个很与众不同的地方
It is quite remarkable here.
特别是她
Particularly her.
卡亚纳
Kaʻiana.
我原本以为外面的世界会再次找到我们
I thought the outside world would find us again,
但似乎是你先找到它了
yet it seems that you have found it first.
我很高兴你还活着
I am happy you are alive.
我不会忘记妳如何帮助我的家人
I will not forget what you have done for my family.
谢谢妳
Thank you.
你的家人让我在这裡过得比较轻鬆
Your family has made my life here easier.
特别是库普希
Especially Kūpuohi.
自从我们初次相见,妳成长了很多
You have come far since we first met.
不如你多
Not as far as you.
跟我聊聊外面的世界吧
Tell me of the outside world.
很奇怪
It is strange.
在那片土地上,太阳很柔和
Lands where the sun is soft,
让人类皮肤惨白,色泽各异
leaving men pale with many shades.
其他人则被阳光爱着 他们的皮肤美丽又黝黑
Others who are loved by the sun. Their skin beautiful and black.
但有很多苦难
But there is much suffering.
那些白人不敬畏任何土地之神
The Paleskin honors no gods of land.
他们窃取资源 让很多人贫病交加,流离失所
They steal from it, leaving many sick and hungry, without homes.
这些人很残酷 挟带着强大武器与众多船隻
Cruel men with strong weapons and endless ships.
他们很快就会侵门踏户
They will be coming soon.
我们必须找到一个能与他们抗衡的国王
We must find a king who can face them.
家父相信卡美哈梅哈会是天选之人
My father believes that Kamehameha will be the Prophesied One.
我不会追逐另一个先知预言的国王
I will not chase another prophesied king.
我不像家父一样遵从先知
I do not know prophecy like my father,
但卡美哈梅哈会是一个公正的国王
but Kamehameha will be a just king.
跟他见面吧
Meet with him.
或许你会跟我一样看见他的本色
Perhaps you will see the man that I do.
或许吧
Perhaps.
我的酋长
My Chief.
一艘外国船抵达了
A foreign ship has arrived.
妳带来的不是外国人
This is not a foreign man you bring.
他在这些王国中诞生
He is a son of these kingdoms.
我是卡亚纳阿胡拉
I am Kaʻiana a ʻAhuʻula.
你照顾了我的家人
You have cared for my family.
我是来感谢你的
I have come to thank you.
你的家人帮助卡胡玛努
Your family has helped Kaʻahumanu
在这裡展开新生活
find a new life here.
我才应该感谢他们才对
It is I who thank them.
你跟外国人一起航行,卡亚纳
You sail with foreign men, Kaʻiana.
你替他们说话吗?
Do you speak for them?
不
No.
我不替任何人说话,我是来提供意见的
I speak for no one, but I bring you counsel.