他会找到我们
He will find us.
若我们战斗,全都必死无疑
If we fight, we all die!
库普希说得对
Kupuohi is right.
我们离开这裡
We go.
去找海基
We find Heke.
我们分头行动
We split up.
我会带领大家沿着河流走
I will lead men on the path of the river.
不要杀死卡亚纳
Kaʻiana will not die by your hand.
你们找到他之后
When he is found,
就直接把他带来给我
bring him directly to me.
等我们找到他
When we find him,
我会用守护者的长牙把他撕得皮开肉绽
I will tear his flesh with the tusks of our guardians.
完成任务就离开,不要引人注目
In and out. No attention drawn.
咱们不要落得跟库克船长一样的下场
We don't wanna end up like Captain Cook.
不要发射武器,除非有绝对的必要性
Don't fire your weapons unless absolutely necessary.
我们必须替全村完成这项任务
We need to fill this for the rest of our voyage.
所以眼睛睁大一点
So keep your eyes open.
卡胡玛努
Kaʻahumanu,
我带了新鲜的石栗油
I've brought fresh candlenut oil.
我想说妳或许需要
I thought you might need it.
我不是在今天成婚
I am not to be married today.
没错,但是
No, but,
妳要去见女先知
you go to see the Prophetess,
替接下来的事做准备
to prepare for what is to come.
妳很快就会成为一位酋长的妻子
You will soon be the wife of a Chief,
与他成亲时不要三心两意
don't go to him as a girl of indecision.
我知道妳不喜欢这样的安排
I know this is not what you saw for yourself,
但妳非得这麽做
but it is what you must do.
我看得出来风暴在妳的内心酝酿
I see the storm that stirs inside you.
妳要求我压抑它
You're asking me to tame it.
不是,卡胡玛努
No, Kaʻahumanu.
有时候,风暴是我们仅有的东西
Sometimes the storm is all we have.
陶拉
Taula?
我是卡胡玛努
I am Kaʻahumanu,
纳玛哈纳女酋长的女儿
daughter to the Chiefess Nāmāhana.
我是来寻求妳的指引
I have come to seek your counsel.
王室的家人可以向御用先知寻求指引
A relative of the King can find counsel with his Seers.
妳为何来找我?
Why come to me?
我从没住过宫廷
I have never lived among the King's court.
他们无法对我发号♥施令
They do not govern me.
那妳儘管问吧
Then ask what you will.
家父要求我离开故乡
My father will have me leave the sands of my birth
嫁给一位夏威夷酋长
to marry a Chief of Hawaiʻi.
妳觉得我会有幸福可言吗?
Do you see any happiness for me?
因为我只看见悲惨的未来
Because I see nothing but misery ahead.
妳会让妳的父亲与酋长失望
You will disappoint both your father and Chief.
而且无法替酋长传宗接代
You will not bear your Chief an heir.
那麽,我的人生无望了
Then all is lost for me.
妳的眼前有很多条通往痛苦的路
Many paths lead to misery for you,
但有一条路通往自♥由♥
but there is one that leads to freedom.
我该如何找到?
How can I find it?
妳无法独自找到
You cannot find it alone.
一位守护者会到来
A guardian will come.
我感应到深沉的恐惧
I sense a deep fear.
从我的身上吗?
In me?
或我的家人?
My family?
从众神身上
In the gods.
众神会害怕什麽?
What could the gods fear?
妳
You.
妳会打破这个世界
You will break this world.
我们原本担心妳被卡赫克里的战士抓走了
We feared Kahekili's warriors had you.
卡赫克里的战士为何会...
Why would Kahekili's warriors...?
欧胡出事了
Something happened on Oʻahu.
卡亚纳在哪裡?
Where is Kaʻiana?
去找他
Find him!
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
不要过来
Leave me.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
国王人马正在追捕我 若妳帮助我,他们就会杀了妳
I am hunted by the King's men. They will kill you if you help me.
快走吧
Go.
我不要害死妳
I do not want your blood on my hands.
我也不要害死你
And I will not have yours on mine.
我能带你去他们找不到的地方
I can take you where they won't find you.
你能走路吗?
Can you walk?
在这裡休息
Rest here.
我们还在搜
We are still searching.
卡亚纳在嘲弄我们
Kaʻiana mocks us.
全茂宜的顶尖战士 竟然找不到一个受伤的人
The best of Maui's men cannot find an injured man.
他正在垂死挣扎
He is fighting for his life.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
只要他待在我的岛上 就让我觉得芒刺在背
Every minute he's on my island feels like a rat crawling in my house.
我必须离开
I must go.
等等
Wait.
你还没准备好
You are not ready.
国王人马为何要追捕你?
Why would the King's men hunt you?
你有鲨鱼的家徽纹身
You bear the family crest of the shark.
茂宜最伟大酋长的守护者
A guardian of Maui's greatest Chiefs.
妳是谁?
Who are you?
我谁都不是
I am no one.
但妳很熟悉世系纹身与伟大酋长的事
But you know of lineage tattoos and great Chiefs.
家母是女大酋长,卡赫克里国王的姊妹
My mother is a High Chiefess, sister of King Kahekili.
我认识王室成员
I know the royals of the court,
但我从没见过妳
but I've never seen you.
我跟卡赫克里有血缘关係 但他不是我的家人
I share blood with Kahekili, but he is no family to me.
我在一个山洞裡出生,跟这个差不多
I was born in a cave, much like this one.
我躲起来,是为了逃避国王的怒火
Hidden to escape the King's anger.
妳为何要躲?
About what?
我的父亲
My father.
是夏威夷王国的酋长,也是茂宜的敌人
He is a chief of Hawaiʻi's kingdom and an enemy of Maui.
我这辈子都害怕卡赫克里国王
I have lived my whole life in fear of King Kahekili.
我们似乎同病相怜
Seems we have suffered the same.
我曾是卡赫克里的战酋
I served Kahekili as his War Chief.
但我再也无法替他效力
But I can't serve him anymore.
逃离战争的战酋
A War Chief who runs from war.
你这酋长还真矛盾
You are a chief of contradictions.
既然你我都遭到卡赫克里的迫♥害♥
Since you and I both suffer the influence of Kahekili,
或许我应该知道你的名字
perhaps I should know your name.
卡亚纳阿阿胡拉
Kaʻiana a ʻAhuʻula.
卡亚纳...
Kaʻiana...
我是卡胡玛努
I am Kaʻahumanu.
卡胡玛努
Kaʻahumanu.
你能移♥动♥吗?
Can you move?
若你被国王人马抓到,就会需要感官能力
If you are found by the King's men you will need your senses.
你最好再等一下
It would be wise to wait a little longer.
库克跟白人来的时候,家父也在场
My father was there when Cook and the Paleskin came.
当时我的年纪小,但我还记得
I was a child but I remember
当他提及他们的强大武器时 眼中流露的恐惧
the fear in his eyes when he talked about the power of their weapons.
白人很容易就被击败了
The Paleskins were defeated easily.
你不担心会有更多白人回来吗?
You do not worry more will return?
我担心的是这裡
My worries lie here.
我的家人全在亚欧等我
My family waits for me at ʻĪao.
我必须在卡赫克里的人马找到他们之前 回到他们身边
I must get to them before Kahekili's men find them.
之后你要去哪裡?
Where will you go after?
有一艘独木舟正等着载我去我父亲那裡
I have a canoe waiting to take me to my father.
你的家人可以跟我一起去夏威夷王国避难
Your family can find refuge in Hawaiʻi's kingdom with me.
我即将在那裡展开新的人生
There's a new life waiting for me there.
或许你也可以
Perhaps it waits for you too.
不要摘腐烂的,男孩们 我们需要摘新鲜水果
Don't get the rotten ones, boys. We need to get fresh fruit.
记住,我们要储粮
Remember, this is the stock.
好的,能摘多少就摘多少
Alright, pick up as many as you can.