欧胡为何要侵犯你们?
Why would Oʻahu sail against you?
哈哈纳国王只是小孩
King Hahana is just a boy.
他向来对卡赫克里国王宣誓效忠
He has always pledged his loyalty to King Kahekili,
茂宜也从未染指他的王国
and Maui has left his kingdom unprovoked.
欧胡的大祭司是一个危险人物
Oʻahu's High Priest is a dangerous man,
还荼毒了年轻国王的心智
and has poisoned the young King's mind.
现在他打算佔领我们的王国
He now moves to take our kingdom.
战争替国王带来荣耀
War brings honor to kings
让无辜百姓丧命
and death to the innocent.
我们不要再杀人了
We are done killing.
且慢,卡亚纳
Wait, Kaʻiana.
这是远古预言
This is about the Ancient Prophecy.
预言降临了
The Prophecy is upon us.
我们的王室先知说出你的名字
Our Royal Seer spoke your name
在一个预象中
in a vision.
预兆很清楚,卡亚纳
The omens are clear, Kaʻiana,
我们唯一能击败欧胡的方式
we can only defeat Oʻahu
就是你跟我并肩作战
with you by my side.
卡赫克里要求我们上战场
Kahekili has called us to war.
你们接受了吗?
Did you accept?
我们曾经考验他,离开他的军队
We tested him by leaving his army once before.
他绝不会再放任不管
He will not allow it again.
那麽我们就准备航行回考艾吧
Then we will begin preparations to sail back to Kauaʻi.
我们又要逃跑吗?
We are going to run away again?
茂宜是我们的故乡,卡亚纳
Maui is our home, Kaʻiana.
这是我们返乡的机会
This is our chance to return.
我绝不会带领这个家族 进入另一场无谓的战争
I will not lead this family into another needless war.
若真如库普雷所说,预言降临了呢?
What if this is as Kūpule says and the Prophecy is upon us?
难道这不是我们等待许久的时刻吗?
Is this not what we have been waiting for?
和平的机会?
A chance for peace?
卡赫克里国王从未追求和平
King Kahekili has never pursued peace.
若卡赫克里能统一诸王国
If Kahekili can unite the kingdoms,
或许他就是命定的国王
maybe he is the Prophesied King.
不可能是卡赫克里
It cannot be Kahekili.
卡亚纳
Kaʻiana.
你隻身前来吗?
You came alone?
我来这裡难道还需要保护吗?
What need have I for protection here?
你的父亲曾是我的挚友
Your father was my best friend.
儘管我们之间有歧异
Despite our differences,
我向来把你当成家人
I have always seen you as family.
我要给你看一样东西
I have something to show you.
我知道你为何离开我的军队,卡亚纳
I know why you left my army, Kaʻiana.
我把荣誉与骄傲看得比人♥民♥还重要
I put glory and pride over the people,
而且很多人为了满足我的贪婪而死
and many died in service of my greed,
包括你的父亲
including your father.
但与欧胡的这场战争会不一样
But this war with Oʻahu will be different.
这就像我们打过的每一场战争
It is the same war we have always fought.
一个王国统治另一个
One kingdom's rule over another.
不,这是预言
No, this is Prophecy.
据说天选之人会“从燃烧的星辰中升起
The Prophesied One is said to "rise under the Burning Star,
披着神圣的众神羽毛披风”
clothed in a sacred Feather Cape of the Gods."
当时我只是小孩,但我们全都看见预兆了
I was only a boy, but we all saw the sign.
然而没有国王降临
Yet no king has come.
我原本也这麽想,卡亚纳
I thought the same, Kaʻiana.
但我的神让我看见一个预象
But my god has shown me a vision.
这是怎麽回事?
What is this?
我大可以将你排除在外
I would have spared you this,
但你有资格来看一样东西
but there is something you deserve to see.
如同远古习俗
As is the ancient custom,
欧胡的大祭司寻找
Oʻahu's High Priest sought
一位敌国酋长的骸骨
the bones of an enemy Chief,
在他的战争祭坛上当成祭品
to sacrifice on his altar of war.
你的父亲
Your father.
我们阻止了他们
We stopped them,
但可惜他们已经亵渎了他的骸骨
but not before they desecrated his bones.
现在我把这副骸骨交给你,让你荣耀他
I give them to you so you may honor him.
预兆很清楚,卡亚纳
The omens are clear, Kaʻiana.
先知并非预告一个国王的窜起
The Prophecy does not foretell the rise of a king,
而是预测某个时刻的诞生
it predicts the birth of a moment.
而这个时刻就是现在
And the moment is now.
你是我的羽毛披风,我则是燃烧的星辰
You are my Feathered Cape and I am the Burning Star.
我们可以携手结束这场无谓的战斗
Together we can end this needless fighting,
与它带来的溷乱
and the chaos it brings.
站在茂宜这边
Stand with Maui,
跟我并肩作战吧
and fight by my side.
陶拉
Taula.
优柔寡断的男人会危害自己
A man of indecision is a danger to himself,
与那些追随他的人
and to those who follow him.
是国王派妳来的吗?
Did the King send you?
我只替众神传话
I speak only for the gods.
我不是为了妳预言的未来而来
I did not come here for your fortunes or prophecies.
无论如何,众神已经让我预见你眼前的路
The gods have shown me a vision of your path all the same.
你会让预言应验,卡亚纳
You will see the Prophecy fulfilled, Kaʻiana,
并与天选之人并肩作战
and stand with the Prophesied One.
这条路黑暗又隐晦
The path is dark and unclear,
但你不会独自行走
but you will not walk it alone.
妳语焉不详
You speak in riddles.
我只看见众神透露的迹象
I see only what the gods reveal.
不多也不少
Nothing more, nothing less.
你要靠自己找到这条路
The path is yours to find.
牵起你父亲的手,卡亚纳
Take your father's hand, Kaʻiana,
并随之到天涯海角
and follow where it leads.
你的弟弟们在找你
Your brothers are looking for you.
出事了
Something happened.
你藏不住心事的
You wear your thoughts.
向来如此
You always have.
没有秘密,你的眼神透露了一切
There are no secrets, your eyes tell all.
我见到陶拉
I saw Taula.
那个女先知?
The Prophetess?
她跟我说
She told me
要我牵起我父亲的手
to take my father's hand,
但我不懂那是什麽意思
but I don't know what that could mean.
库普雷王子派战士交付你父亲的遗物
Prince Kūpule sent warriors to deliver your father's things.
你父亲的手...
Your father's hand...
或许卡赫克里国王的先知说对了
Maybe King Kahekili's Seers are correct,
或许你真的将应验
perhaps you are needed to bring about the Prophecy
我们的同胞等待许久的预言
our people have been waiting for.
我们杀死酋长、战士与老百姓
We killed Chiefs, warriors, and common men,
为了这个误入歧途的国王
for this king who lost his way.
若我们这麽做
If we do this,
我等于再次为了卡赫克里效力
I will be in service of Kahekili once again.
你是为了预言效力
You will be in service of The Prophecy,
以及你的同胞
and your people.
一如既往
As you have always been.
你已经有了你父亲的“手”
You have your father's "hand",
现在选择权在你
the choice is yours.
所以,你来了
So you've come.
僕人做的石栗酱我都不喜欢
None of my servants make the candlenut relish the way I like it.
我还得亲自採集栗子
I have to gather the nuts myself.
我们可以征服欧胡,不必血流成河
We can conquer Oʻahu with little bloodshed,
并且放过年轻国王
and spare the young King.
入侵欧胡吗?
Invade Oʻahu?
带着你的战士们去威基基 但不要发动攻击
Take your warriors to Waikīkī, but do not attack.
欧胡的军队会集结,保护他们的海岸
Oʻahu's army will gather to protect their shores.
那你呢?
And you?
我会攻击东边的要塞
I will attack the eastern stronghold,
并去避难圣殿抓住大祭司
and seize the High Priest at the Temple of Refuge.
我们攻下圣殿之后,年轻国王就会投降
When the temple falls, the young King will surrender.
若这是预言,就从欧胡垮台开始吧
If this is Prophecy, let it begin with the fall of Oʻahu.
这花环是从哪来的?
Where did you get maile?