It was Kūpuohi who told Kamehameha I went to the Paleman's ship.
她这么做是担心你的安危
She did so out of concern for your safety.
她认为我的旅行改变了我
She thinks my travels have changed me.
她说错了吗
Is she wrong?
没有
No.
我看见了做梦都想不到的事
I have seen things that I never could have dreamed of.
那些我们的众神解释不了的事
Things that our gods cannot explain.
我不明白 但我能看到你背负的责任
I do not understand, but I see the burden you carry.
我拼了命才回到家园
I fought to get back home.
为了保护我们的族人 我的家人
To protect our people, my family.
而我感觉正在失去他们
And I feel like I'm losing them.
耐心点
Just be patient.
我以为他们能明白
I thought they would see it.
酋长们 库普希
The chiefs, Kūpuohi.
但我感觉唯一懂我的人只有你
But I feel the only one who sees me is you.
他们被勒令离开了
They were told to leave.
为什么却在向另一个海湾航行
Why are they heading to the other bay?
小心 尖端很锋利
Careful, the tip is sharp.
看看我做的东西
Look at what I made.
嘿 一艘大船...
Hey! A big ship! A big ship!
这是送你回家的那艘船吗
Is that the ship that brought you home?
也许是 但他们不该这么早就回来的
Maybe, but they were not to return until later.
我们能去看看吗
Can we go see?
好 我们去看看
Yes, let's go see.
船在向我们歌♥唱
The ship sings to us.
你在哪里
Where are you?
外国人没有离开
The foreign chiefs have not left.
他们停在外♥围♥村庄了
They've stopped at the outer village.
召集战士
Gather warriors
派出小船
and send canoes!
男人们 拿上武器
Take your weapons, men!
用铁钉装填弹罐
Load canisters with nails.
船长
Captain.
用铁钉装填弹罐
Load canisters with nails!
火炮准备好了
Cannons ready.
声音停了
It stopped.
肝脑涂地之日
The Day of Spilled Brains.
快跑
Run!
开火 - 开火
Fire! - Fire!
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
火力全开
Hit them with everything you've got!
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
够了
That's enough.
停火
Hold your fire!
停火
Hold fire!
你浪费了我的时间和金钱
You wasted my time and money.
船长 求你
Captain, please.
准备起航
Get ready to sail.
是 船长 都听见了
Aye, sir. You hear that?