all of this is not necessary.
我们不能毁掉其他岛屿的王室血脉
We cannot destroy the royal lineage of the other islands.
我们不能玷污我们王国的名声
We must not taint the name of our kingdom.
你的心地和你母亲一样善良
You have the heart of your mother,
我想念她
and I miss her.
而且你说得对
And you are right,
我们必须保证毛伊的纯正
we must keep Maui pure.
来
Come here.
他们是毛伊的酋长
These are Chiefs of Maui.
他们私下密谋反对我
They whisper conspiracies against me,
质疑预言和我的诸神
questioning the Prophecy and my gods.
就像那些背信弃义的 欧胡酋长一样 他们的血脉
Just like the treacherous O'ahu Chiefs, their bloodlines are infected
也被软弱和邪恶所侵蚀
by weakness and evil.
如你所说
And as you said,
我们必须保持毛伊的纯正
we must keep Maui pure.
你父亲疯了
Your father has gone mad.
卡艾阿纳 你就光站着
Will you just stand there Ka?iana?
我都能听见你在想什么
I can hear your thoughts.
我得跟你谈谈
I must speak with you.
来
Come.
陪我坐坐
Sit with me.
我不...
I do not--
你不赞成库普希的话
You do not agree with Kūpuohi.
对
No.
也不赞成卡美哈美哈
Or Kamehameha.
他们没说错
They are not wrong.
如果靠凯欧乌阿能有希望让这个王国统一
If there is any hope to unite this kingdom with Keōua,
卡美哈美哈会努力争取的
Kamehameha will seek it.
没有希望 没有和平
There is no hope. No peace.
凯欧乌阿喜欢战争
Keōua is a man of war.
此事一定会导致流血
This will end in blood.
所以他才招你入麾下
That is why he has you.
不 他有我们 我们必须说服他...
No, he has us, and we must convince him--
将来也许会
There may come a time,
但现在我们必须遵从卡美哈美哈的意愿
but for now we must honor Kamehameha's wishes.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
把这件事办完 卡艾阿纳
See this through, Ka?iana.
就算不是为了卡美哈美哈 为了我也好
If not for Kamehameha, for me.
(夏威夷王国 卡乌区)
我是库普希
I am Kekūpuohi,
曾是这个岛的女酋长 也是凯欧乌阿的表妹
once a Chiefess of this land and cousin to Keōua.
给他捎口信 说我回家了
Send word to him that I have come home.
好 我们再来一次
All right, let's go through this again.
首先 填火♥药♥
First, we got the powder.
下一步 填弹丸
Next, the ball.
然后...
Then...
把它压实
you ram it down.
黑色沙漠想念你 库普希
The black desert has missed you Kūpuohi,
你的家人也想念你
as well as your family.
我想念这里
I have missed this place.
但我不会留下
But I am not here to stay.
如果不留 你来干吗
If you are not here to stay, then why are you here?
帮忙促成你和卡美哈美哈的和谈
To help negotiate peace with Kamehameha.
如果卡美哈美哈想要和平
If Kamehameha wanted peace,
他就会把战神交给我
he would deliver the War God to me.
够了 - 住口
Enough. - Stop!
卡赫基利要攻打这个王国了
Kahekili is coming for this kingdom.
想要活下去 我们必须团结一致
We must stand together if we are to survive it.
卡赫基利不是我的敌人
Kahekili is not my enemy.
是我的表亲
It was my own cousin,
卡美哈梅哈 他背叛了我
Kamehameha, who has wronged me.
拜托
Please.
我不希望你我二人战场上兵戎相见
I don't want us on the other side of war.
选择和平吧
Choose peace.
你们试试
You try.
我们将与卡美哈美哈一起 统一四分五裂的诸王国
Together with Kamehameha, we'll unite the scattered kingdoms as one,
正如预言所言
just as the Prophecy predicts.
预言不过是愚人的传说
The Prophecy is a fool's myth.
我们永远无法统一 因为我们不一样
We will never be united because we are not the same people.
我永远不会成为毛伊人 欧胡人或考艾人
I will never be Maui, O'ahu or Kaua?i.
我是夏威夷人 我是卡乌人 我是黑色沙漠的人
I am Hawai?i, I am Ka?ū, I am the Black Desert.
在我向表亲卡美哈美哈低头之前 我宁愿让这座岛屿继续分♥裂♥
And I will keep this island divided before I bow before my cousin Kamehameha.
都跟你说了 他根本不会听
I told you. He will never listen.
我们走
We go.
库普希
Kūpuohi.
你怎么能为了这种人离开我们
How could you leave us for this?
接受白皮人的语言和武器的人
A man who embraces the Paleskin's language
已经不算人了
and weapons is no longer a man.
他是新主人的宠物
He is the pet of a new master.
卡艾阿纳
Ka?iana.
卡美哈美哈拿着我父亲的战神
Kamehameha has my father's War God,
卡艾阿纳 但你膜拜谁呢
but where is your worship, Ka?iana?
是众神还是白皮人的武器
In the gods, or in the Paleskin's weapons?
我得到答案了
I have my answer.
转告卡美哈美哈
Tell Kamehameha...
我要来...
that I am coming
拿走属于我的东西
for what is mine.
你的父亲...
Your father
是个伟大的酋长 卡艾阿纳
was a great Chief, Ka?iana.
但你现在的样子会让他蒙羞
But he would be embarrassed of what you've become.
一无是处
Worthless.
卡艾阿纳 “白皮人之子”
Ka?iana, "Son of the Haole."
你在卡美哈美哈的议会上当众反对我
You spoke against me in front of Kamehameha's council,
现在你又要把凯欧乌阿当作我们的敌人 而不是努力争取和平
and now you would see Keōua as our enemy rather than try for peace.
我不信任他
I do not trust him.
你该信任我啊
Trust in me!
我们向来为诸神而战 为和平而战 卡艾阿纳
We always fought for the gods and for peace, Ka?iana.
你现在在为其他东西而战
Now you fight for something else.
我为我们的人♥民♥而战
I fight for our people.
我去过的地方没有神
There are no gods where I have been.
没有和平
There is no peace.
我会面对敌人 把和平夺过来
I will face my enemy, and I will take it.
卡艾阿纳有红嘴武器
Ka?iana has the Red-mouthed weapons.
我会呼唤祖先的神圣之力来对付他
I will call upon the mana of our ancestors to face him.
你赢不了的 孩子
You cannot win, son.
我不怕外来的武器
I do not fear the foreign weapons.
父亲的人战胜过它们
Father's men defeated them,
我也会战胜的
I will do the same.
不光是这个
It is not just that.
你的父亲有战神
Your father had the God of War.
拥有战神的人
No one has ever lost
从来没输过
when in possession of it.
卡美哈美哈拥有战神
Kamehameha has it.
再加上白皮人的武器
And with the Paleskin's weapons,
很遗憾
it's sad to say,
但我们肯定会输
but we will surely lose.
我该怎么做
What must I do?
带上你的舰队
Take your fleet,
穿过海峡
cross the channels,
找到力量
and find strength
从敌人那里
with the enemy,
你的敌人
of your enemy.
凯欧乌阿拒绝了和平 和谈结束了
Keōua has refused peace. The time for talk is over.
如果我们不行动 王国会认为我们软弱
If we do nothing, the kingdom will think us weak.
人们会投靠凯欧乌阿 认为他的地位比你高
The people will turn to Keōua and place him above you.
我们可能会失去一切
We could lose everything.
我不会被拖进战争的轮回
I will not be drawn into a cycle of war.
有一天晚上 我曾悄悄...
I left this council one night...
离开这个议会
in secret.
乘小船去了普纳区的一个村庄
I took my canoe to a village in Puna.
我遭到了攻击
I was attacked.