《战酋》
(茂宜王国,考波海岸)
卡胡玛努
Kaʻahumanu?
等等
Wait.
茂宜打开天幕了
Maui has opened her skies.
就在那裡
There it is.
卡普亚希?
Kapuahi?
你能再跟我说一次那个故事吗?
Can you tell me the story again?
又要说?我根本不该教妳任何东西
Again? I shouldn't be teaching you at all.
只有男人能研究星图
The Star Map is a study for men only.
叔叔,我何时在乎过男女有别这种事?
Since when have I cared what is only for men, uncle?
红星
The Red Star,
卡普亚希
Kapuahi,
是一位成就非凡的战士
was a warrior of great accomplishment.
他披着燃烧的红色披风
With his red cape of fire,
前往天界,寻找“生命之水”
he travels the heavens in search of the "waters of life".
他每晚都找到
He finds it every night,
在我们天空以外的地方
beyond our skies,
然后交给他心爱的人
and gives it to his love,
好让她每天早上都能起床
so she may rise again every morning,
如同天空中的太阳
as the sun in our sky.
我们的祖宗遵循星图找到这些岛屿
Our ancestors followed the Star Map to find these islands,
但在我们已知的天空外有哪些陆地?
but what lands lie beyond our known skies?
全都不值得因此离开这裡
None worth leaving here for.
麵包树的木头
Wood from the ʻUlu tree.
这些独木舟是来自夏威夷王国
These canoes are from Hawaiʻi's kingdom.
去找卡胡玛努
Find Kaʻahumanu.
发生什麽事?
What's going on?
我们很快就会知道了
We will find out soon enough.
父亲
Father!
你来这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here?
你没事先通知我你要来
You did not send word that you were coming.
卡赫克里已经攻击欧胡岛,师出无名
Kahekili has attacked Oʻahu, unprovoked.
群岛即将陷入战争
War is coming to the islands.
我是来带妳回夏威夷王国
I am here to take you back with me to Hawaiʻi's Kingdom.
今晚吗?
Tonight?
茂宜很快就会封锁海岸
Soon Maui will close its shores.
届时,我就再也无法来这裡了
When that happens, I will not be able to come here anymore.
茂宜与夏威夷也是敌人
Maui and Hawaiʻi are enemies as well.
我是卡赫克里的姊妹
I am Kahekili's sister.
现在夏威夷永远不会欢迎我们了
Hawaiʻi would never welcome us now.
他们会欢迎妳的
You will be welcome.
我已经答应让我的酋长娶卡胡玛努
I have promised Kaʻahumanu's hand in marriage to my Chief.
什麽?
What?
父亲
Father,
我向来不会忤逆你
I would not deny you anything,
但这件事...
but this...
求求你
Please,
别逼我这麽做
do not make me do this.
妳准备好
Prepare yourself.
我们必须离开
We must leave.
卡胡玛努
Kaʻahumanu!
随她去吧,莫库
Leave her, Moku.
今晚她够痛苦了
She has earned her pain tonight.
我们已经为了今天筹备许久
We planned for this day.
不是用这种方式
Not like this!
我们必须立刻离开,酋长
We must go now, my Chief.
带着你的人马离开吧
Go with your men.
我会替卡胡玛努打扮,然后送她过去
I will prepare Kaʻahumanu and send her.
那妳怎麽办?
And you?
我是这个王国的王室血脉
I am the royal blood of this kingdom.
这裡是我的归属
My place is here.
好好照顾我们的女儿吧
Take care of our daughter.
(欧胡王国)
儿子...
Son...
你心事重重
You are troubled.
欧胡原本不打算跟我们打仗
Oʻahu was not preparing for war against us.
是你把我们骗来这裡
You lied to bring us here.
这感觉不像是预言
This does not feel like prophecy.
我预期很多人会跟你有同感
I expect many will see it as you do.
我们已经等了好几个世代
We have waited generations
等待天选之人带领我们
for the Prophesied One to lead us,
但我意识到
but I realized
那个人只不过是一个国王
that he is nothing more than a king
愿意牺牲一切,让预言成真
who is willing to sacrifice everything to bring its fulfillment.
其他的国王都失败了
Where other kings have failed,
但我会成功
I will not.
看这裡
Keep your eyes here.
别给他们理由猜测你的想法
Don't give them a reason to wonder what you're thinking.
他们很清楚我的想法
They know what I'm thinking.
没必要这样
There's no need for this.
我们可以现在就离开
We could leave now.
那些野猪人紧迫盯人,没办法
Not with the Boar Men watching over us.
我们很擅长将猪开膛剖肚
We are familiar with how to gut pig.
甚至放在热石头上烤来吃
Even roast them over hot rocks.
别说了
That's enough.
我知道我们必须怎麽做
I know what we must do.
卡赫克里命令我去圣殿
Kahekili has ordered me to the temple,
那我就去
so I will go.
我会警告国王
I will alert the King.
去外面等
Wait outside.
卡亚纳?
Kaʻiana?
把他带回来
Bring him back.
我们有人力与满帆的船队
We have man power and full sails.
派人去八海搜寻
Send men to sweep the eight oceans.
没必要盲目航行,吾王
There is no need to sail blind, my King.
我知道他要去哪裡
I know where he is going.
卡亚纳把海基留在安全的茂宜
Kaʻiana left Heke to the safety of Maui.
他的妻子库普希少了她的妹妹
His wife, Kupuohi, will go nowhere
哪儿都不会去
without her sister.
卡亚纳已经乘着凯伊威的海流 扬帆前往茂宜
Kaʻiana has taken sail for Maui on the currents of Kaiwi.
我们会活捉他,然后带他回来
We will catch him, and bring him back alive.
不
No.
依据我的先知所说
According to my Seers,
我们需要的不是卡亚纳的气息
it isn't Kaʻiana's breath we need,
而是他骨子裡的玛纳
it is the mana he carries in his bones.
把它们带来给我
Bring them to me.
那是什麽声音?
What is that?
前进
Forward!
(茂宜王国)
国王人马紧追在后
The King's men won't be far behind.
动作快
Move quick!
海基
Heke!
海基 - 海基
Heke! - Heke!
海基
Heke!
海基 - 海基
Heke! - Heke!
她不在这裡
She's not here.
是卡赫克里的战士们吗?
Kahekili's warriors?
没有入侵者的迹象
There is no sign of intruders.
我们必须加快脚步
We have to hurry.
找到他们
Find them!
她在哪裡?
Where is she?
她不会鲁莽行事,我们会找到她的
She is not a careless girl, we will find her.
这裡
Here!
昨晚是女神之月
Last night was the Akua Moon.
四个满月中的第二个
Second of the four fullest.
她在昨晚将贡品献给森林诸神,换取草药
The night she gives offerings to the forest gods for their medicine.
海基在山谷裡重新种植她收割的植物
Heke is in the valley, replanting what she harvested.
我们会在亚欧找到她
We will find her at ʻĪao.
他在这裡
He's here!
他在这裡
He's here!
我们必须帮助卡亚纳
We must help Kaʻiana.