现在我才是你的国王
I am your king now.
你答应过我父亲
You promised my father...
你会追随我
that you would follow me.
对不起,基欧瓦
I'm sorry, Keōua.
但战神要留在我身边
But the God of War stays with me.
那好
Well, then.
咱们别劳烦这些人
Why don't we spare our men...
如何?
Hmm?
直接解决这件事
...and settle this
就趁现在
now?
卡美哈梅哈是骗子
Kamehameha is a liar!
一个骗子
A liar!
吾王
My King!
各区酋长会遵从你父亲的遗愿
The district Chiefs will honor your father's wishes.
若你有异议
If you do not,
他们或许就会推♥翻♥你
they may turn against you.
你以战神之名支持我的低贱表亲?
You support my lowborn cousin with the God of War?
我用生命支持他
With my life.
那你就祈祷战神垂怜你吧
Then pray to the God of War for mercy.
因为卡美哈梅哈向来不好战
Because war has never been Kamehameha's worship,
但...我向来喜欢兵戎相见
but... it has always been mine.
我的哀悼期结束了
My time of mourning has ended...
但你的才刚开始
but yours has only just begun.
基欧瓦会在他的治理区域集结人马
Keōua will gather the support of his districts.
我们必须先发制人
We must strike first.
我的叔叔并没有把他的王国交给我
My uncle did not leave me his kingdom.
他把战神给你
He gave you the God of War
而不是给他的亲生儿子
over his own son.
就连尊王也看出你的潜力
Even the Great King saw the promise in you.
我知道这并非你所愿,卡美哈梅哈
I know you didn't choose this, Kamehameha.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
但众神已经准备好将重责大任託付给你
But the gods have prepared a great responsibility for you.
而且很遗憾地
And unfortunately,
这将会伴随着悲伤与大量的牺牲
it will come with grief and great loss.
但是我保证
But I promise
你不会独自面对
you will not face it alone.
若我即将让这个王国分♥裂♥ 我就是孤军奋战
If I am to tear this kingdom apart, then I am alone.
你别再说了
You've said enough.
国王真的把战神交给卡美哈梅哈吗?
Did the king truly give Kamehameha the God of War?
那会如何影响我们?
What does that mean for us?
这表示基欧瓦为了夺回它,会发动战争
It means Keōua will prepare for war to take it back.
卡美哈梅哈不瞭解 他为何必须面对这场威胁
Kamehameha does not understand why he must face this threat.
我可以跟他谈
I can speak with him.
这不是他的妻子们该做的事
Your place is with the wives.
是你带我来这裡帮助卡美哈梅哈
You brought me here to help Kamehameha.
但不是现在帮
But not now.
回去那群女人身边吧
Go with the women.
我会处理这件事
I will see to this.
这就是纳哈石吗?
This is the Naha Stone?
我爸跟我提过这颗闻风不动的众神之石
My father told me of the immovable rock of the gods.
他说历任国王、祭司
He said kings, priests,
甚至寻常百姓都想搬动它 证明自己是天选之人
even common men have tried to move it to prove themselves the prophesied one.
当你办到,他们就知道是你
When you did it, he knew it was you.
是他派妳来的吗?
Did he send you?
不,并不是
No, he didn't.
若你心神不宁,我的酋长,可以跟我谈
If you are troubled, my Chief, you can talk to me.
我不是你的王室顾问,卡美哈梅哈
I am not your Royal Council, Kamehameha.
但一个无法说出真心话的男人
But a man who won't speak his true thoughts
很快就会四分五裂
will soon be a broken one.
我并没有搬动这颗石头
I did not move this stone.
但很多人都看见你移♥动♥它
But many saw you do it.
是我脚下的地面移♥动♥
The ground moved under my feet,
就像地震
like the earthquake.
减轻了纳哈石的重量
It took the weight of Naha stone
我就把石头翻过去
and I flipped her over.
但不是我办到的
But it wasn't me.
此后无论我多麽努力
As much as I try,
都再也无法抬起它
I can't lift it again.
众神静默了
The gods have gone silent.
我的顾问们想开战
My advisors want war
但这场战争只会让我们的王国灭亡
but this war will only bring death to this kingdom.
战神的目的是带来平衡
The War God's purpose is to bring balance,
而非死亡
not death.
你是祂的守护者
You are its keeper.
信任你的叔叔吧
Trust your uncle,
向他崇拜的神寻求指引
and consult the god of his worship.
若众神依旧沉默呢?
What if the gods remain silent?
那你就要相信自己有能力 替这个王国做出正确的决定
Then trust you can make the right decision for this kingdom
直到众神
until the gods
再次开口
speak again.
我们认为你知道这个野蛮人躲在哪裡
We think you know where this savage is hiding.
我是这艘商船的船长
I captain a commercial vessel.
我不会僱用野蛮人或任何
I do not employ savages nor anyone else who would
挡我们财路的人
jeopardize our ability to profit.
特别是若他当真犯下你口中的重罪
Especially if his crime is as serious as you claim.
欢迎你搜我的船
You are welcome to search my ship.
但若他在船上,我会很乐意把他交给你
But if he were aboard I would gladly give him to you.
任何被逮到说谎的人都会被吊死
It is the gallows to any man caught lying.
卡亚纳在哪裡?
Where's Kaʻiana?
我不知道
I do not know.
妳知道他攻击了几个军人吗?
Do you know that he's attacked some soldiers?
这座鬼城市有一半的人都在找他
Half this godforsaken city's after him.
他说他在找他的朋友,我只知道这麽多
He said he's looking for his friend. That is all I know.
我今晚就要出航了
I'm gonna set sail tonight.
所以届时妳要带着 那些枪跟他上船,好吗?
So you've got until then to get these guns and him aboard, right?
少了他,你不能离开 我能,我也会
You cannot leave without him. Well, I can and I will.
因为我不会为了他或任何人 拿我的自♥由♥或我的船冒险
'Cause I'm not about to risk my freedom or my ship for him or anyone else.
所以若妳打算离开这个地方 就记住我的话
So you remember that if you ever wanna leave this place.
(夏威夷王国,科哈拉区)
我们不会攻击基欧瓦
We will not attack Keōua.
但我们会准备作战,保护这块土地
But we will prepare to defend this land for battle.
若基欧瓦对我宣战,我们就会击败他
If Keōua wars against me, we will defeat him.
但战神是静默的,我的酋长
But the War God is silent, my Chief.
所以由我做决定
That is why the decision is mine.
我正在找你
I was looking for you!
我带了更多鱼给妳
I brought you more fish.
海基说妳今天要去帮她
Heke said you were to help her today.
出了什麽事?
What is wrong?
我们失去了卡亚纳
We lost Kaʻiana.
若没有你帮忙,我应该找不到力量
Without your help, I do not think I could've found the strength.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
妳是斗士
You are a fighter.
比我们任何人都坚强
Stronger than any of us.
所以卡亚纳被妳吸引
That is why Kaʻiana was drawn to you.
玳瑁海龟是我家族的守护者
The hawksbill turtle is a guardian for my family,
从我曾祖父的年代就开始
has been since the days of my great-grandfather.
儘管我们损失惨重
Despite the loss we feel,
我知道我的守护者们依旧在眷顾我
I knew I was being watched over by my guardians.
这段时间,你也是我的守护者
You have been a guardian as well all this time...
所以我要把我的一部分给你
so I want you to have a piece of me.
我知道妳为了他多麽伤心
I know how you have mourned him.
我也是
I have too.
但我已经在妳的眼中 再次看见快乐,是我让妳快乐
But I have seen happiness in your eyes again. With me.
我们必须活下去,库普希
We must live, Kūpuohi.
若我们死了,就辜负了他为我们做的牺牲
It would dishonor the sacrifice he made for us if we do not.
我只能给你这麽多,纳玛基
This is all I can offer you, Nāmake.
西班牙人在到处找你
The Spanish look for you everywhere.
你干了什麽好事?
What did you do?
我看见白人把大人跟婴儿锁在笼子裡
I see the Paleskin, they chain people, babies, in cages.
他们还能做出更多坏事 所以我们必须离开
They are capable of much more than you know. That is why we must leave.
你的船长说谎,为了保护你