昨晚我走去山谷
I hiked to the valley last night.
请求众神庇护你
I asked the gods to keep you safe.
这是我亲手做的 好让你把这份祈祷挂在肩上
I made this so you could wear that prayer on your shoulders.
妳在这裡会很安全,妹妹
You will be safe here, sister.
当我们攻下欧胡,就会回来
We will return when Oʻahu is ours.
(欧胡王国)
进攻
Advance!
冲啊
Forward.
冲啊
Forward.
射矛
Send the rain of spears!
投石
Let the slings fly!
我们攻下海滩了
We have the beach!
去照顾伤兵
Tend to the wounded.
保持警戒
Stay alert.
现在让国王来海岸还不够安全
It's not safe for the King to come to shore yet.
我们必须前往圣殿,找到大祭司
We must get to the temple and find the High Priest.
一根挖掘棒
A digging stick.
这些人不是战士,是农夫
These people aren't warriors. They're farmers.
吹响战螺
Sound the Call of War!
国王来了
The King is coming.
他不应该来这裡的
He is not supposed to be here.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
这裡是避难圣殿,吾王
This is the Temple of Refuge, my King.
是圣所,也是神圣的坟场
A sanctuary and sacred burial ground.
那麽,他们就能死在熟悉的地方
Then their bodies won't have to be taken far.
上啊
Go!
吹响胜利之螺
Sound the Call of Victory.
你找到大祭司了吗?
Have you found the High Priest?
我们抓到年轻国王了
We have the young King.
你为何要攻击我的王国?我曾视你为父亲
Why have you attacked my kingdom? You were like a father to me.
我想像你一样,当个伟大的国王
I wanted to be a great king like you,
雷电之子
a child of thunder.
唯有我
Only I
能听见雷电中的声音
can hear the voice in the thunder.
谢谢你,卡亚纳
Thank you, Kaʻiana.
如同我的先知所说
It is as my Seers have said,
你已让我得到欧胡
you have given me Oʻahu.
这是我的了
It is mine.
欧胡的大祭司在哪裡?
Where is Oʻahu's High Priest?
重点从来不是他,而是你
This was never about him, it was about you.
所有的预兆与众神
All the omens and gods
都选择你完成此事
chose you for this.
并非如此
Not like this.
王国已遭亵渎
This was the desecration of a kingdom,
他们的骸骨,就像家父的骸骨
their bones... like the bones of my father.
这是预言
This is Prophecy,
披挂着羽毛披风的星辰
and together, the Star with the Feather Cape,
将飞越所有的王国
will soar above all kingdoms,
将它们统一
and unite them as one.
卡亚纳
Kaʻiana.
我的父亲欺骗了我俩
My father lied to both of us.
我在拿下圣殿之后
I learned the truth of our invasion
才发现这场侵略背后的真♥相♥
after we took the temple.
你父亲的双手沾满欧胡人的鲜血
Oʻahu's blood is on your father's hands.
我们也是共犯
And ours!
盯着他
Put eyes on him.
但听我的命令再採取行动
But take no action without my counsel.
不要看他们,卡亚纳
Don't look at them, Kaʻiana,
看着我
look at me.
我们以一家人的身分前来
We came as a family,
我们会共同面对眼前的难关
and we will face what's ahead together.